The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Trader21

The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions.

Trx always here , xrp or xlm for a fast and great transfer also the low fees of these coins are great but this years they made the trx fees get more higher and that was without any reason.

• +1 1

You can easily reduce the withdrawing fee in yobit exchange for bitcoin by trading your bitcoins to other coins like ltc, eth, dash and etc. I like the coinpot wallet, its were i transfer my coins and invest there because its free to withdraw to any wallet from there.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

in any exchange if the transaction fees i more then we should go and buy some small price crypto currency to reduce the transaction fees.and we can send it to our wallet or any exchange and from there we can send to our bank

• +1 1

On 3/13/2020 at 1:04 AM, Trader21 said:

Hi everyone, do you have any idea how to withdraw the BTC without paying the high fees? Bitstamp exchanges has offered a free crypto withdrawal for BTC, ETH and LTC. But now the situation has changed a lot, the crypto exchanges require $5 worth BTC per withdrawal. I convert BTC to LTC and swap LTC to BTC for avoiding the high withdrawal fee. What about you?

P.S: You can check the withdrawal fees here: https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/bitcoin

Same applies to most exchange sites, even yobit, it is what i do with my withdrawals all the time, no matter how high the fees are.

I didn't withdraw my BTCs from the exchanger for a long time. Before I simply paid high fees and that's it. But recently I also heard about the strategy of converting BTCs into LTCs and back after withdrawal, can't wait to see what kind of result will appear after such move. 

• +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 4:49 PM, Ms.o said:

Since i started dealing with crypto i used to exchange my bitcoin in xrp to lessen my transaction fees,it has very low and fast transaction compared to others especially on btc,btc are very slow and expensive.

Ripple is very good for withdraw our bitcoin,low fees fast transaction more than use bitcoin, i suggest litecoin too it's a good one and supported by all exchange and also many wallet 

• +1 1

This is actually not a strategy, it's a little trick to save money on withdrawal fees. I think anyone who withdraws bitcoin from yobit makes a conversion to another currency. me too. Other currencies are very cheap, much cheaper than bitcoin. I choose liteocoin and ripple.

• +2 1

I haven't actually tried any plan, but I will learn that your method seems to be taking longer than I want, I want a way to draw a little faster than this, thank you for sharing this post, my dear brother.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 5:07 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I like the coinpot wallet, its were i transfer my coins and invest there because its free to withdraw to any wallet from there.

Isn't that true for most wallets? You only pay the network for the actual transactions, but there is no fee for the transfer out of the wallet itself. Or is coinpot different?

BTW, I just see that Coinpot is a custodian wallet; I would never park large sums on there, just to be sure.

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/19/2020 at 10:25 PM, johnsmith1122x said:

Most of the time, I am still not going to go cheap again, which is better than going back in that minute, so it is advisable to rely on the Minute Utility for US $.

Yeah that's the best solution to avoid big fees of bitcoin. soon party your bitcoin into litecoin or ripple because I noticed this two silver coin haven't normally the lowest fees

• -1 1

1 hour ago, johant123 said:

Isn't that true for most wallets? You only pay the network for the actual transactions, but there is no fee for the transfer out of the wallet itself. Or is coinpot different?

BTW, I just see that Coinpot is a custodian wallet; I would never park large sums on there, just to be sure.

Am using coinpot wallet for three years now and i store up to 0.2 BTC without any problem. I always keep my coins there and if i need to trade them i just transfer them to localbitcoins FREE and very safe.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I will explain my own method. When I want to withdraw high amounts of BTC to my personal wallet, I convert it to USD and withdraw it to my USD wallet. Then, I convert my USD to BTC again through some online exchanges. By doing this, I will receive my BTC in my wallet. In this method, I will pay two separate fees for two different transactions but at the end, I will pay less for fees. Converting BTC to LTC is also a good idea but you have to convert LTC to BTC again which will increase your fees a little bit.

• +3 2

You have to withdraw with such exchange which has the lowest transaction fee for bitcoin there are various exchanges available and each of them has different transaction fees so choose the best exchange.

• -1 1

In my experience, I did not directly withdraw bitcoin because it has a huge transaction fee, first I will trade it to XRP because it has a low transaction fee compared to bitcoin and then I will now withdraw it. That is my experience in withdrawing my money especially here in cryptotalk.

• +2 1

I use to convert first my bitcoin into ripple in order for me to avail low amount of withdrawal fee. Because ripple has low withdrawal fee so in every time i make deposit and withdrawal i use ripple in the yobit exchange. That is one of the coin that i have trust in making transaction.

• +2 1

This is the best way that i do in almost exchange ,I never withdraw bitcoins just convert to litecoin ripple tron digibyte stellar or any other fast and low coins withdrawal 

• -2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 10:16 AM, chrislynn said:

Yes I used one simple strategies for making withdrawal from different exchanges with low fee just like yobit exchange has become withdrawal fee is 120000 satoshi and in converting my btc into xrp then withdraw it only 0.50xrp fee it means only 1400 satoshi for fee.

So I am curious to know how did you convert BTC into XRP on the Yobit exchange ? I have not found any way to directly exchange BTC against XRP on the Yobit exchange. Maybe you have first converted BTC into USD and used that USD to but XRP ? 

• +2 1

I use the exchange, for the Wawes coin, thereby, you can reduce the commission. Also use other top-end cryptocurrencies such as XRP and Tron. 

• -1 1

Yeah, that is the best way to do it. Because of very high charges on bitcoin transactions, it is more economical to convert your bitcoin for a lesser value coin like ethereum or ltc and then perform your desired transactions. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Changing the type of currency you withdraw from this exchange is a very good idea but my friend there is no way to withdraw bitcoins with low fees because all known trading platforms feature high bitcoin withdrawal fees

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/13/2020 at 12:04 AM, Trader21 said:

Hi everyone, do you have any idea how to withdraw the BTC without paying the high fees? Bitstamp exchanges has offered a free crypto withdrawal for BTC, ETH and LTC. But now the situation has changed a lot, the crypto exchanges require $5 worth BTC per withdrawal. I convert BTC to LTC and swap LTC to BTC for avoiding the high withdrawal fee. What about you?

P.S: You can check the withdrawal fees here: https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/bitcoin

Instead of withdrawing bitcoin directly from a crypto trading platform to another platform, check the withdrawal fees for every other cryptocurrency as you may find withdrawal fees in a digital currency that is significantly lower compared to another.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Instead of withdrawing bitcoin directly from a crypto trading platform to another platform, check the withdrawal fees for every other cryptocurrency as you may find withdrawal fees in a digital currency that is significantly lower compared to another.

To make this complete, there are some popular cryptocurrencies that have low transaction fees, the lowest I digibyte. You can see litecoin and dash having lower fee too. Ethereum, tether, ripple and doge have higher transactions fee. 

• +1 1

I looked at the dues of withdrawals to the electronic wallet and compared between the wallets. I think the best wallet among them is the perfect money wallet. Also, there are other wallets, but I do not know them. As for the transfer between currencies, I do not know these things a lot.

• +2 1

On 5/4/2020 at 4:18 AM, magd said:

Changing the type of currency you withdraw from this exchange is a very good idea but my friend there is no way to withdraw bitcoins with low fees because all known trading platforms feature high bitcoin withdrawal fees

I agree, but most of the time people just know and use bitcoin, and using other altcoins can be a headache for many people. For example:

if a person has 0.01 btc and wants to withdraw from the exchage and then switch to paypal to withdraw to the bank, that person will hardly be able to exchange their bitcoin for litcoin and withdraw for wallet and then get someone who accepts to exchange litcoin for paypal

• +3 1

19 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

To make this complete, there are some popular cryptocurrencies that have low transaction fees, the lowest I digibyte. You can see litecoin and dash having lower fee too. Ethereum, tether, ripple and doge have higher transactions fee. 

That's right. I tried to withdraw by Bitcoin, Ethereum and Etc, and the fees were very few it was just a few cents , but withdrawing with bitcoin and dollars costs several dollars, and this is never acceptable in the case of our little bitcoin balance.

• +1 1