The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions. - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Trader21

The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions.

I withdraw my cryptocurrencies from exchanges or transfer them between wallets, using currencies such as TRX and BNB, sometimes I resort to Nano, but I prefer the speed and low commissions that these currencies provide me, in addition to the security of their networks.

Yobit is a best exchange site with low exchange and trading fee.You can find many trading pair with BTC there and You can search for the lowest fee coin and then convert BTC into that coin and then make a withdraw to save your from high exchange fee.Good Luck!

On 3/13/2020 at 12:04 AM, Trader21 said:

Hi everyone, do you have any idea how to withdraw the BTC without paying the high fees? Bitstamp exchanges has offered a free crypto withdrawal for BTC, ETH and LTC. But now the situation has changed a lot, the crypto exchanges require $5 worth BTC per withdrawal. I convert BTC to LTC and swap LTC to BTC for avoiding the high withdrawal fee. What about you?

P.S: You can check the withdrawal fees here: https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/bitcoin

@Trader21 Thank you, my friend, of course, the fees for withdrawing Bitcoin have increased due to the demand for this currency, as a person can convert it to another currency such as Litecoin or Aldog and benefit from it. The fees are low and very few

This is really a problem many of us face especially that we have to withdraw our earnings and we really need the money and we are not willing to give a high percentage of it as fees, and unfortunately Bitcoin has high fees , so what you can do is to transform you Bitcoins into another coin like Litecoin for example since it has low fees , then transfer it. 

I suppose it is a clever plan to keep away from excessive withdrawal fees, take benefit of the hobby fee while changing bitcoin to LTC after which opposite the plan via way of means of changing LTC to bitcoinHere the LTC coin is excessive on Bitstamp which offers you hobby to pay fees.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Khanak123 said:

I suppose it is a clever plan to keep away from excessive withdrawal fees, take benefit of the hobby fee while changing bitcoin to LTC after which opposite the plan via way of means of changing LTC to bitcoinHere the LTC coin is excessive on Bitstamp which offers you hobby to pay fees.

@Khanak123 You are right, you can even make use of ripple or digibyte that have almost instant transaction time. But, there are times you will want to send bitcoin to someone, or you are using only bitcoin supported wallet and necessary for you to transfer bitcoin. In this case, you will need to make use of the low transaction strategy, while the best is to make use of wallet that you can even edit the fee, then you will set the fee your self. But the transaction time will be reduced and take longer. 

Withdrawal with BTC requires a much higher fee. However, I convert BTC to LTC for withdrawal, then withdraw with LTC, resulting in very low fee.  However, without LTC, you can withdraw with XRP, doge coins, so the fee will be less

• +3 1

You have given some good way to make the withdrawal I think it will help us in the long term keeping in the wallet the bitcoin, because we can not keep them in the wallets of exchanges.

15 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Withdrawal with BTC requires a much higher fee. However, I convert BTC to LTC for withdrawal, then withdraw with LTC, resulting in very low fee.  However, without LTC, you can withdraw with XRP, doge coins, so the fee will be less

Well @Cleaner   iam also use the same withdrawal strategy when i withdrawal bitcoin from yobit, ltc transaction fees really low (0.002) but present ltc price high,

so now lam using trx in this way we save some fees.and your right in yobit laltcoins fees really low, use any one of them regarding of our convince.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am a new user in the platform. The withdraw fee for bitcoins in some exchanges like that yobit . This platform is a good example for everyone. Yobit is faster and the beat way to exchange. 

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

ltc transaction fees really low (0.002) but present ltc price high,

so now lam using trx in this way we save some fees.and your right in yobit laltcoins fees really low, use any one of them regarding of our convince.

Withdrawal fee with ltc currency is very low.  So it would be better to choose ltc to withdraw.  Withdraw with trx but the fee is less.  Above I have bolded a word of yours, you may have mistyped the name of the coin.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

Withdrawal fee with ltc currency is very low.  So it would be better to choose ltc to withdraw.  Withdraw with trx but the fee is less.  Above I have bolded a word of yours, you may have mistyped the name of the coin.

What less are you mean actually??  If you want to withdrawal  trx from yobit then you might  need to pay  more than 10 trx Which  mean almost  40+ cents  plus  of current trx price but if you withdrawal  with ltc now then it will cost too only 30+ cents plus .. Or Doge coi withdrawal  fee more high now..

• +2 1

It's a good information to share with us here some us are not well familiar about that BTC has heavy withdraw fee so in this regard we need to convert our BTC in to an other currency the LTC is the best choice because it has a very low  withdraw w fee so transfer your BTC into LTC first and then withdraw it Hopefully by doing this you can save your money during withdraw

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

What less are you mean actually??  If you want to withdrawal  trx from yobit then you might  need to pay  more than 10 trx Which  mean almost  40+ cents  plus  of current trx price but if you withdrawal  with ltc now then it will cost too only 30+ cents plus .. Or Doge coi withdrawal  fee more high now..

I never withdrew with trx currency.  But I always choose LTC to withdraw. I have never withdrawn even with doge currency.  However, since LTC is an expensive currency, its fee is very low

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

I never withdrew with trx currency.  But I always choose LTC to withdraw. I have never withdrawn even with doge currency.  However, since LTC is an expensive currency, its fee is very low

Its good to make transaction  with litecoin as you said its transaction  fee very low right  now.. Once more you can try on trx withdrawal  as the trx transaction  held on It's  own blockchain  so the withdrawal  time and speed so fast than litecoin  transaction  period..  Try to save your time too..

Hello, the best option to withdraw btc without paying so many commissions or high fees, is to exchange it for a currency that is cheap in commissions such as ltc, xrp, trx or even use the usdt option, I know it is something weird but if you withdraw them Through the trx network, it will come out and even free, but this will depend on the exchange, but it would be an option and it will depend on the one that best suits your needs, greetings.
Note: Remember to do your own research.

• +4 1

I always try to find a coin with low fees (I usually use Litecoin) so that I can withdraw with a higher profit margin. That, I believe, is something that everyone does. Btc charges a lot of money. But I'm still baffled as to why.

• +2 1

I want to say that when you withdraw money from any exchange don't withdraw money in btc because btc has high withdraw fee. So try to convert btc to other crypto like Ltc,ethereum and trx. These are low fee of transaction.Do not withdraw in btc. Try to sold someone or exchange btc otherwise your half money will go to tax.So careful about withdrawal. 

• +2 1

Yes I have also applied this strategy for making withdrawl of my BTC.  And in order to escape high withdrawl fees of withdrawing BTC. CryotoTalk platform has reduced the payment of their work.  So we can't pay high withdrawl fees from Yobit exchange . So I convert the BTC into LTC and then withdraw these LTC into my wallet with less fees. 

• +2 1

When you want to withdraw money then don't use btc in this way. Because in any exchange btc takes high transaction fee. So when you want to withdraw money then ist convert btc into trx or litcoin. Because these coins take low fee. It is not matter which exchange you are using but every exchange take high fee in btc. Yea some exchanges takes more fee but you must convert your btc to other coins. 

• Useful or interesting 1

When you try to withdraw, always try to search for a currency with very low fees in order to be able to win more, and stay away from currencies with high fees, good luck to all.

• +3 1

Whenever I want to withdraw my BTC I exchange it into another coin of less withdrawal fee such as LTC,TRX, XRP as in my opinion these are the good options to take a withdraw easily and with low withdrawal cost.

I think anyone who withdraws bitcoin from yobit makes a conversion to another currency. me too. Other currencies are very cheap, much cheaper than bitcoin. I choose liteocoin and ripple.

The withdrawal strategies for expensive btc is by using the exchanger in the yobit account to convert the btc to other coins that have low withdrawal fees and low charges on the transaction 

I just transferred bitcoin when I was a beginner. Later on, you know that if you need to transfer bitcoin, you can swap it for a low-cost currency and submit it. Otherwise, there's no choice but to believe bitcoin's high commission costs.