The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Trader21

The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions.

Hi everyone, do you have any idea how to withdraw the BTC without paying the high fees? Bitstamp exchanges has offered a free crypto withdrawal for BTC, ETH and LTC. But now the situation has changed a lot, the crypto exchanges require $5 worth BTC per withdrawal. I convert BTC to LTC and swap LTC to BTC for avoiding the high withdrawal fee. What about you?

P.S: You can check the withdrawal fees here: https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/bitcoin

Edited by Trader21
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I only transferred bitcoin in my time when I was a novice. Later you realize that if you need to move btc you exchange it for another currency with low commission costs and you send it. Otherwise there is nothing left but to assume the high commission costs that btc has.

Edited by Juanaespinoza
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Rally on the yobit exchange there is the trick to withdraw BTC in the lowest rate. On the most of the exchange sites, there should be the stablecoins to minimize the trading fee. Generally, XRP has very cheapest withdrawing fees you can search for the BTX/XRP trading pair. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

35 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Generally, XRP has very cheapest withdrawing fees you can search for the BTX/XRP trading pair. 

Yeah, XRP has the lowest fee and it is very fast. In seconds the funds will arrive to wallet. BTW, the LTC has also minimal fee if anyone interested to withdraw BTC with swapping LTC.

• +1 2

On 3/12/2020 at 11:04 PM, Trader21 said:

Hi everyone, do you have any idea how to withdraw the BTC without paying the high fees? Bitstamp exchanges has offered a free crypto withdrawal for BTC, ETH and LTC. But now the situation has changed a lot, the crypto exchanges require $5 worth BTC per withdrawal. I convert BTC to LTC and swap LTC to BTC for avoiding the high withdrawal fee. What about you?

P.S: You can check the withdrawal fees here: https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/bitcoin

You do the best way to avoid the lose of money on withdraw,it's my strategy all the time when i want to withdraw bitcoin, i bought xlm and send them to blockchain wallet and swap them to bitcoin and send bitcoin fron there because the fee is very low it's about 5k to 10k satoshi 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

bitcoin is more expensive to other altcoons so every exchange take high fees, when we transfer our bitcoins in our other wallet, yobit exchange also take high fees, so we convert our bitcoins in altcoins then transfer to avoid high fee, so personally use litecoin to do this process when I withdrawl.

• +2 1

For me, always when I want to withdraw bitcoin, I know I will find high fees in the majority of the markets, but my strategy is clear and I am sure everyone is using it, which is converting to a coin who has a small fees like litecoin or a'y other coin, there is no solution except this

• +3 1

I always try to find a coin who has a very low fees (I usually use Litecoin) that way I can withdraw with more gains. I think everyone does that. Btc has some pretty high fees. But still don’t know why.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yeah that's the best solution to avoid big fees of bitcoin. Just exchange your bitcoin into litecoin or ripple because I noticed this two coins have usually the lowest fees 

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 10:04 PM, Trader21 said:

Hmmm, don't enter the long way, if you have bitcoin in yobit, You said that you want to move btc to another place, i give you the reply

1. First, follow the link https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/BTC/USD
  2. then you will see the trade panel of buy or sell btc with usdScreenshot_2020-03-19-17-35-20-1.png.95c33c20e26a7c484ef532a8c98d1562.pngIn the 1st text box (amount), you should enter the amount, In the 2nd text box (price), you can let it because it always equal to market price, then click blue button (sell)
  3. Follow the link https://www.yobit.net/en/wallets
  4. Click withdraw below usd currencyScreenshot_2020-03-19-17-40-41-1.thumb.png.01b0357ecb6ffdee663ac7cac23f169f.pngThen choose the e-wallet you have account in it, then write the amount you want to withdraw in Quantity textbox, and all anothers completed automatically then click withdrawal request blue button

Now you had your money in another place (e-wallet)

*withdraw takes low than 5 minutes

• +5 1

Welcome with me
I think it's a smart plan to avoid high withdrawal fees, take advantage of the interest rate when converting bitcoin to LTC and then reverse the plan by converting LTC to bitcoin
Here the LTC coin is high on Bitstamp which gives you interest to pay fees

On 3/12/2020 at 11:04 PM, Trader21 said:

It's a great idea you have , for me I do the same but with different coins and wallet, first i convert my bitcoin to XLM stellar coin and know if is listed in Bitstamp or not and i send them to blockchain wallet and then swap them to bitcoin and it's done 

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Summi said:

All those low coin are suitable for withdrawal from yobit because they are the coins having more less withdrawal fee.

The very bad thing in Yobit exchange that they dont list the stellar XLM in any market i hope they can add this coin because they a good opportunity to trade 

Basically when knowing that withdrawing from a particular coin would have a very high transaction fee, when it's still in the exchange, it's better to exchange to a coin which has a smaller fees and then withdraw it to your wallet. And if the wallets can trade out coins, then you can now trade the coins to Bitcoin

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes it is a good coin and also it will come with a lower fee that users can use as a withdrawal coin.

The stellar have a lowest fee in all crypto currency and the fastest transaction too it's a good one for the yobit users to have it,even the blockchain wallet has add this coin in his wallet list 

9 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes I know of that but there might be reason that made them not to list it, buy it might come to the platform in future hopefully.

Yes maybe they dont want a low coins fee in withdraw like this one good idea, may be in the future they can add more useful coins 

• +2 1

I'm also converting to other coins if I want to move between exchanges. Although the problem is that you have to pay the fees when senting to your personal wallet outside an exchange. There is an exchange though that has zero withdrawal fees on all the currencies. Exmarkets. I've used them for a while and did withdraw Bitcoin without any fees from them. Although they have really low volumes and everyone should do his own research especially with small exchanges. 

Yes of course Yobit has a high Bitcoin withdraw but we can use the strategy of doing withdraw to others coins like Litecoin, ripple XRP, Trx also Ethereum ...etc because those coin their fees is lower than Bitcoin withdraw fee.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There is no magic step for doing this. Bitcoin fees are high in all locations and in all platforms. For this purpose, I advise everyone to withdraw using the litcoin currency.

• +4 1

It's really simple - use Stakecube as your exchange and enjoy no fee withdrawals like I do. They also have faucets, interests, stake rewards and many listed coins you can use. The website is highly trusted and there are already more than 50 Bitcoins deposited by users. So if you need zero withdrawal fees, I recommend this website.

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I think there is no way to withdraw btc without any fee. if you convert your asset to any other asset then you can easily withdraw it with low fees.

2 hours ago, moiz khan said:

Withdrawing BTC has high withdrawal fees. we transfer our bitcoins in our other wallet, Yobit exchange also take high fees, so we convert our bitcoins in alt coins then transfer to avoid high fee, so personally use litecoin to do this process when I withdrawal.

i also think converting btc to ltc is a very good decision to withdraw it by very low fees from yobit exchnage.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The withdraw fee for bitcoins in some exchanges like yobit is very high and the best way is to exchange btc to altcoins like XRP that has low withdraw fee and withdraw to your wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to withdraw BTC without paying a high fee, transfer it to ripple and withdraw or dogecoin. The withdrawal fee of these 2 currencies is very low. This is a great way to save money because yobit is really big.

• +1 1

Since i started dealing with crypto i used to exchange my bitcoin in xrp to lessen my transaction fees,it has very low and fast transaction compared to others especially on btc,btc are very slow and expensive.

• +2 1

On 3/13/2020 at 12:04 AM, Trader21 said:

Use trx and waves they had the lowest fees and also xlm .

We need to know what we should do and see the other big coins that have low fees .

• -1 1