Amazing real life deal - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Wow, pretty cool!  Yes , this is the first time I have seen a pet bought with Bitcoin!  Please most some more pictures of your new fishes!  Best of luck!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

8 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

Wow, pretty cool!  Yes , this is the first time I have seen a pet bought with Bitcoin!  Please most some more pictures of your new fishes!  Best of luck!

Thanks for your feedback. I think i become most in first list who bought pet with crypto currency. I have seen that someone bought German Shephard Dog pet with bitcoins in 2018. The bid price was about 3000 dollars and the buyer paid in bitcoins for that dog. 

This is a best move in crypto and future is only crypto currency. Every one wants change and freedom at least there is no age restriction and documentation in crypto thats why world is moving to crypto with 2% daily growth of currenct volume of users.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

This is a wonderful beautiful fish
I also made several successful cryptocurrencies
I bought a phone
And you bought some clothes
And I got them already and everything is fine

13 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

This is a wonderful beautiful fish
I also made several successful cryptocurrencies
I bought a phone
And you bought some clothes
And I got them already and everything is fine

Sounds good that you have made deal in crypto currency. As the world is going very fast so every one now should adopt crypto currency. The govt also should now take steps to regulate crypto currencies and bitcoin. It would great if we bought some house hold things with crypto currency. In my life i enjoy a lot of food against crypto currency. Specially a Pizza in my region who is accepting 7+ crypto currencies. One day i go for vegetables in market and paid litecoin against vegetable and chicken. How wonder and enjoy ful it is.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

i like it man, thanks for sharing this beautiful thread in the forum, i am really happy to see this fish which is bought by the bitcoin, and i hope in the near future there will be more improvement in the bitcoin payments.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

21 hours ago, Devh said:

i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

Well buying anything using crypto is always exciting and if this is a physical product then the fun is more. I think the more we will use ctypto to make our daily life purchases the faster we will lose the excitement of using the currency. We do not get excited when we spend fiat form. And I wish we find ourselves in that time where purchasing goods using bitcoin/crypto will be something very regular practice.

I am happy for your excitement and I wish for your fish to live long 😊

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Really nice! The fish and aquarium is really cheap! 0.0045 BTC is just 36 USD !

I hope there are more people and business in this world that will accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

If i will have my own business i will include them.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

And I wish we find ourselves in that time where purchasing goods using bitcoin/crypto will be something very regular practice.

I am happy for your excitement and I wish for your fish to live long 😊

Thank You! One day we will see every one going for crypto and the QR code beside the shops and markets and we will see these words on ATM "Bitcoin Accepted Here" how it would great to send money to ATM and get case instandly once transaction approved. This is the more exciting feature and i'm soon visiting uae and i heard the ATMs is implemented there. I would love to plan a tour with whole everything in crypto dealing. Let see what will happen and i would like to share my experience. Happy Earning !

• +3 1

22 hours ago, TucoRamirez said:

Lol little fished fighting with Gold fished so i put them in another container now these are look inside jail 😄 😄 . These are pretty beautiful. 

9 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Really nice! The fish and aquarium is really cheap! 0.0045 BTC is just 36 USD !

I hope there are more people and business in this world that will accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

If i will have my own business i will include them.

Thats really a happy deal for me. In local market the price must should $100. But i just like these. Looking very innocent 🙂

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-17 at 12.24.46 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-17 at 12.24.46 PM (1).jpeg

• +1 2
  • +2 1

12 minutes ago, Devh said:

Lol little fished fighting with Gold fished so i put them in another container now these are look inside jail 😄 😄 . These are pretty beautiful. 

Thats really a happy deal for me. In local market the price must should $100. But i just like these. Looking very innocent 🙂

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-17 at 12.24.46 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-17 at 12.24.46 PM (1).jpeg

The next history in the book of Bitcoin!
the 10,000 Bitcoin for the box of pizza and not the 0.0045 Bitcoin for the fish and its aquarium.

Soon we can buy a house with 0.01 Bitcoin and this is not  impossible!

24 minutes ago, Devh said:

This is the more exciting feature and i'm soon visiting uae and i heard the ATMs is implemented there.

I had no idea that in UAE they already have a good culture for bitcoin, since you are saying ATM are in there. This is very good thing. Anyone who have bitcoin, will not need worry about the limited money they allow through travelling. 

27 minutes ago, Devh said:

i would like to share my experience. Happy Earning !

Yeah, it will be exciting to see fellow bitcoin user is having fun. You have my best wishes with you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

And what are you feeding these 2 fishes that they started fighting?  You should keep them together, they will become friends! :)

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, TucoRamirez said:

And what are you feeding these 2 fishes that they started fighting?  You should keep them together, they will become friends! 🙂

Lol both are getting feed equally these littles are very sharp and they already damage the wing of one my Gold Fish so their best place is jail 😄 😄 😄 . It seems wonder news that a bitcoiner bought fish and keep them in jail. But afterall its still eco friendly and they are not getting bored i hope. They can't be friends because littles are meat and Gold fishes are vegeterian so we should not expect the friendship lol. I would like to replace the little with Gold fish but still i did not get any shop where its avl in my local market.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

5 minutes ago, Devh said:

Lol both are getting feed equally these littles are very sharp and they already damage the wing of one my Gold Fish so their best place is jail 😄 😄 😄 . It seems wonder news that a bitcoiner bought fish and keep them in jail. But afterall its still eco friendly and they are not getting bored i hope. They can't be friends because littles are meat and Gold fishes are vegeterian so we should not expect the friendship lol. I would like to replace the little with Gold fish but still i did not get any shop where its avl in my local market.

How many little fish are there? Post some more photos.  Try once again to keep together and if again they fight, then I suppose jail is the best option! 🗝️

• -2 1
  • +1 1

7 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

How many little fish are there? Post some more photos.  Try once again to keep together and if again they fight, then I suppose jail is the best option! 🗝️

Yeah i have tested and they started to eat the fins of innocent gold fish as little as they are the more share are these lol. So i think jail is best place for then and i have appeal in high court to transfer these little criminals to another state of another quarium. The judge response me to get them to ealier as sson as possible. Because jail is best place in this aquarium but if we find their other fellow in other aqauriam then it would great to find their criminal friends. Gold fish are very inncents ❤️ 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

it is really nice to see .just do clean fish tank and take good care of fishes ! do not add discomfit fishes together

just drop some food everyday

Good Luck
Thanks

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Those animals are our friends and they are priceless for us and what name did you choose to them ? And it was cheap trade buddy

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Hahaha.. Nice post .your post remind me for  this story .there was a biy who order pizza from pizza house when the delivery boy get there the boy told him that he has no cash and debit card he can pay him bit coin the pizza boy do not know about crypto but the boy convence him and paid him in crypto currency (bitcoin) the amount i do not remember how much he paid him bitcoins but there are someone before you who buy his food from crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Very nice aquarium with fish. Very interesting is the payment method for the aquarium. So it's possible. BTC will probably be implemented as a payment method in several countries, and the crypto market will take a step forward for development and promotion. Although BTC payment may have its disadvantages, payment methods must be diversified.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

51 minutes ago, wingfield said:

Very nice aquarium with fish. Very interesting is the payment method for the aquarium. So it's possible. BTC will probably be implemented as a payment method in several countries, and the crypto market will take a step forward for development and promotion. Although BTC payment may have its disadvantages, payment methods must be diversified.

One day BTC will be use in ATMs, It will use for buy air tickets, It will use for property dealing. My man many more good hopes can be expected with Bitcoins. Recently one of my friend got medical treatment against Litecoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

34 minutes ago, Devh said:

One day BTC will be use in ATMs, It will use for buy air tickets, It will use for property dealing. My man many more good hopes can be expected with Bitcoins. Recently one of my friend got medical treatment against Litecoin.

actually there are lots of ATMs in world that you can buy or sell btc using them and I hope they become more and more 

23 hours ago, cryptokram said:

The next history in the book of Bitcoin!
the 10,000 Bitcoin for the box of pizza and not the 0.0045 Bitcoin for the fish and its aquarium.

Soon we can buy a house with 0.01 Bitcoin and this is not  impossible!

hahahahaha... you are right, this one should be written somewhere as this is turning into history for sure! maybe it wont take long until 0.0045 becomes a crazy price...

congrats to the op that made a great purchase. It is great to see people using their BTC for a change... it is things like these that will bring adoption.  Really nice to be able to get live animals on the mail that were paid with BTC

Concerning ATM withdrawals, there are existing services that offer you an ATM card connect to your crypto account, so you exchange crypto to fiat on the app and just withdraw it on the ATM... similar to wirex

• +2 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

actually there are lots of ATMs in world that you can buy or sell btc using them and I hope they become more and more 

Waiting that ATM service in my regions or waiting that when Govt will start regulating Bitcoin. But i have seen 2 Banks in my region using XRP as payment medium. But i'm wondering why govt not take anything on them. Because public is awared and bank do any thing? this is not fair. As banks are also giving profit accounts with 3 months saving. And which bank give double profit with 3 months saving that only can be done with crypto. Bank is using our money and Public got messages about stay away lol.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Devh said:

But I think Bitcoin is used for services in the highly developed countries. I do not think that in a country with a weaker economy, payment in Bitcoin will be accepted. In a medical system this method of payment is welcome. In my country there are still no payments with Bitcoin for services, only very rarely for payments in cafes.

• +1 2
  • +2 1