"Periodically" trading strategy (long-term) - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

"Periodically" trading strategy (long-term)

On 5/29/2020 at 3:17 AM, Crypto123 said:

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this strategy here, but I don't think there is an investment site that gives you $ 10 a week !! Most investment sites give you a percentage of the amount that you invest, for example 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%, and so on. And do not forget that the price of bitcoin changes many times during these years.

Who write that someone give you 10$ weekly?

I was talking that you buy some cryptocurrency (for example) weekly (again for example) with 10$, not that someone give you that 10$. Please read slowly next time. :classic_huh:

On 5/29/2020 at 11:06 AM, Honny143 said:

Long term investment always risk free but when we chose good exchange, but in my opinion website not trustable because its so much long period, 5 years its to long in this gap this website do scam then we loss our money, but we invest in exchange like yobit its safe and secure our investment.

This site is just to calculate not to hold coins! :classic_huh:

You can hold coins in your wallet.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:51 PM, Saj555 said:

That's a great thing actually. But some users like me actually don't wait for the long term investment. But the strategy that you mentioned is quite good and also trustworthy. Patience is very important for the long term tradings or investment. But the profits are also quite good in long term projects. But we love to do daily tradings or short term investment  

This is just one more strategy, there are a lot of strategy for trading.

And of course one of main thing in this strategy is to believe in that coin/token in which you invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Who write that someone give you 10$ weekly?

I was talking that you buy some cryptocurrency (for example) weekly (again for example) with 10$, not that someone give you that 10$. Please read slowly next time. :classic_huh:

Sorry, my friend, it seems that I did not quite understand you and understood the opposite, so sorry, after this clarification the strategy seems reasonable, acceptable and good in the long run especially when the market is in a declining state.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:57 PM, BullRunBit said:

First before I explain I want to write that I research before creating topic and I found topics about asking which coin to buy for long term trading some topics about which BTC price was before 10 years and now or whether to invest or not for long term etc.

To start, for this strategy you must to have some incoming to invest long term in some coin.

Lika I write in tittle it's "Periodically" and that mean that you invest for example every 7 days, 10 days, 15 days, 30 days.

And when you say "long-term" you must to decide how long do you want to invest in that coin for example 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years.

I will use one website ( https://dcabtc.com/ ) which is really good to calculate how much you could to earn if you invest in BTC periodically before for example 5 years,

I will write below example how much you could to earn investing in BTC:

10$ weekly for 5 Years

Invest: 2,600$

Profit: 27,000$ (-2,600$)= 24,400$

It's different from day trading or any other type of trading because simple it's long term, but it's profitable for sure but of course you must to choose well which coin you will buy.

That is it for now, happy HODL ing. :classic_happy:

I have never actually tried long-term strategies or even investments in general especially when I am in need of money. Anyways, thanks for sharing this bro!

I agree it is a good strategy in trading specially for those people who can manage their patience to wait because you are dealing with long term trading. It is good to have a plane before making a trade for you to be guided easily your self on what you will do.

Long-term trading that is also known as holding in cryptocurrency requires one to make right decisions and researches on which coins to choose for this and decide for how long they would want to hold and for me I think bitcoin is great for this investment as it has demonstrated from it's beginning until now and many experts are predicting that it's price will be high in the near future.

16 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

I agree it is a good strategy in trading specially for those people who can manage their patience to wait because you are dealing with long term trading. It is good to have a plane before making a trade for you to be guided easily your self on what you will do.

You can always to sell if you get profit, for examle you buy some coin and price go up and you sell some part and if price go down you can buy more coins (more than before) or if price go more up you can sell some more coins and wait to buy more.

16 hours ago, deboprotap said:

I think this is a very effective trading strategy.If we think about long term investment and try to invest after some time,like 7 days,15 days,30 days etc.Then we can see a good opportunity after sometime.We can use fundamental analysis properly

Price on which you buy some coin is very important, because that is your breakeven and that affect on your profit.

15 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

for what time lapse, that's not a problem. Depending on the strategy of each person. But a strategy like this is very good indeed, many people suggest doing it like this. in order to get cheap and cheap prices.

Exactly, point is to catch price when drop. It's OK to follow steps like buying on each 7 days but if you see that price is already down after 5 days why not to buy. Remember, profit will be always profit. :classic_wink:

On 3/12/2020 at 8:57 PM, BullRunBit said:

It's different from day trading or any other type of trading because simple it's long term, but it's profitable for sure but of course you must to choose well which coin you will buy

I love the strategy and I think it more suitable for altcoin. Long term trading might be less complex because the analyses are prone to be more accurate than day trading but it also requires so much dedication, focus and some ability of self control, it is not easy holding for years when the market is so unstable.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/1/2020 at 10:12 AM, Raqeebzy said:

I love the strategy and I think it more suitable for altcoin. Long term trading might be less complex because the analyses are prone to be more accurate than day trading but it also requires so much dedication, focus and some ability of self control, it is not easy holding for years when the market is so unstable.

I agree with you but you must to count that you will buy on different price and your breakeven will be on different price, and that can maybe be positive side which will make you to hold/invest more and after some time when/if is price good you to sell. But of course you can always to sell some part of your investment and maybe to buy again if price go down.

Bitcoin give huge returns to it's investers . So, many peoples are attracting on bitcoin . If we can invest periodically in bitcoin, then in 5 to 10 years  investers can get huge returns from bitcoin .

Thank you for the post and descriptions. For example, I will not be able to invest (only invest) for such a long time. I think there are risks. Anything can happen over such a long payback period. The longest period for which I will risk investing is one month.

You may be entitled to follow this strategy by trading on currencies that have a promising future and not any currency that you will invest in for a period that exceeds four months because it may decrease and you will not benefit from anything and what you invested you may lose is not necessary all but you have to search for a currency for it A large turnout of traders such as eth start now at a smaller price and repeat the ball between once and a while until the coin is collected in full.

Edited by pablomarwan

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Thank you for the post and descriptions. For example, I will not be able to invest (only invest) for such a long time. I think there are risks. Anything can happen over such a long payback period. The longest period for which I will risk investing is one month.

Can you tell that to people which buy Bitcoin at 0.3$ and sell for 2$? That they do right thing because they did not wait longer? Come on man, if you believe in some coin it's not wrong to wait 1-5 years to get big profit.

3 minutes ago, pablomarwan said:

You may be entitled to follow this strategy by trading on currencies that have a promising future and not any currency that you will invest in for a period that exceeds four months because it may decrease and you will not benefit from anything and what you invested you may lose is not necessary all but you have to search for a currency for it A large turnout of traders such as eth start now at a smaller price and repeat the ball between once and a while until the coin is collected in full.

Exactly, you must to believe in that coin and like I say to invest "periodically" which will help you that your break even be on lower price.

And like you say about ETH, I know some people which invest in ETH "periodically" and they already make profit but they invest more because they believe that currently price is low and that can be higher.

Your ideas are good to earn profit while doing a long term investments but many users don't have such patience and due to uncertainty of Cryptocurrency users want to acknowledge profit in a short term trading or investing i also prefer to do regular trading to earn little income continuously. 

On 3/13/2020 at 2:57 AM, BullRunBit said:

First before I explain I want to write that I research before creating topic and I found topics about asking which coin to buy for long term trading some topics about which BTC price was before 10 years and now or whether to invest or not for long term etc.

To start, for this strategy you must to have some incoming to invest long term in some coin.

Lika I write in tittle it's "Periodically" and that mean that you invest for example every 7 days, 10 days, 15 days, 30 days.

And when you say "long-term" you must to decide how long do you want to invest in that coin for example 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years.

I will use one website ( https://dcabtc.com/ ) which is really good to calculate how much you could to earn if you invest in BTC periodically before for example 5 years,

I will write below example how much you could to earn investing in BTC:

10$ weekly for 5 Years

Invest: 2,600$

Profit: 27,000$ (-2,600$)= 24,400$

It's different from day trading or any other type of trading because simple it's long term, but it's profitable for sure but of course you must to choose well which coin you will buy.

That is it for now, happy HODL ing. :classic_happy:

Unfortunately the strategy that you recommend doesn't look at the market situation, the market is very volatile, so I think this strategy can't be used. Trading doesn't always go according to plan, because trading also depends on market conditions, good or bad, if it's good we can trade every day but if it's bad it's better not to enter the trade.

5 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

Unfortunately the strategy that you recommend doesn't look at the market situation, the market is very volatile, so I think this strategy can't be used. Trading doesn't always go according to plan, because trading also depends on market conditions, good or bad, if it's good we can trade every day but if it's bad it's better not to enter the trade.

Why not?

Did you read whole topic?

Because I'm talking about "periodically" investing, which means that you invest "periodically" not one time only.

And that when market is "volatile" you can make profit from that too.

But this strategy is for long term.

Long-term trading can be done and has good profits, the important thing is not to choose the wrong coin. Currently the coin is suitable for long-term trading in my opinion Ethereum, ETH has a high trading volume and on many exchanges ETH is the favorite coin of investors, I am very interested in holding ETH for a long time because I predict this coin has a bright future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 10:57 PM, BullRunBit said:

I like long term trading because it's really profitable when you will chose the right coin and buy it at the right time. You just buy and hold for few weeks or months, and after there you earn unexpected profit 😋

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I like long term trading because it's really profitable when you will chose the right coin and buy it at the right time. You just buy and hold for few weeks or months, and after there you earn unexpected profit 😋

I understand but will that be a better if you buy "some" coin for certain amount and if price go down you buy more same with certain amount. And if/when price go up you can make bigger profit than just to buy one time.

And in this topic I'm talking about that, to buy some coin periodically but you can add that you buy coin when price go down from your break even that is not bad too.

The long term investments are the best. When you are trying to trade but you don't really know how, you will anyway lose your money. However if you invest your money in a coin and will not sell it no matter what the situation is, you will multiply your money

It's a good plan, but I don't have enough time to trade in the long term, and this is the dilemma I have and it's hard to bear in the long term, but there are short-term tips as well.

1 hour ago, num0ne1 said:

The long term investments are the best. When you are trying to trade but you don't really know how, you will anyway lose your money. However if you invest your money in a coin and will not sell it no matter what the situation is, you will multiply your money

How you will multiply your money if you just hold coin?

You think that you hope that you will miltiply "if" price go up. That is a lot different.

1 hour ago, Mzizo said:

It's a good plan, but I don't have enough time to trade in the long term, and this is the dilemma I have and it's hard to bear in the long term, but there are short-term tips as well.

You dont have time to "trade" long term?

I dont understand you, you dont have time to hold coin/s?

It's a little difficult to understand, you have time for day trading but you dont have a time for holding coin/s?

Where is logic?

I suspect whether this sort of predicting tool works in a real life or not. I can not even predict the BTC price in the next weeks then how can it predict for a long time? Also we may not always get profits at all due to price volatility of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. 

27 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I suspect whether this sort of predicting tool works in a real life or not. I can not even predict the BTC price in the next weeks then how can it predict for a long time? Also we may not always get profits at all due to price volatility of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. 

"real life"?

Wait, you are new in crypto?

Did you buy some coin/token for holding?

Like you say "price volatility of Bitcoin" can give you opportunity to buy BTC on lower price from your break even, if you dont know what is break even here we go:

I will write you clean example of break even:

You buy BTC at 11,000$ (your break even),price drop till 10,500$ you buy again BTC and now your break even is not on 11,000$ than lower around 1,700$/1,800$.

And in this topic I'm talking about just about periodically investing/buying and it's not bad to add to buy periodically when price drop below your break even.

Maintaining your investment in the long term holding is the best and most with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

It is good strategy but needs ages, I also think if I am a long term investor and I want to start this kind of investment it will need a huge capital, I won't get in unless it is worthy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"