Bitcoin price analysis. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Bitcoin price analysis.

Bitcoin halving event is successfully concluded and I think price of Bitcoin will be gradually increasing in the cryptocurrency markets.I am tracking the real time price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets because I have been waiting for the best time to sell my Bitcoin holdings. 

13 hours ago, mdmusa said:

We see that the worth of Bitcoin has began to recover and has reached 9500$ within the Yobit market nowadays hopefully it'll reach 15000$ as soon as possible. In my opinion, all the experts expected the bitcoin to travel above 12000$ by the start of 2020, but things has changed now, so keep your bitcoin now and sell later when the worth is stable. it'll probably go up to quite 12000$ this month, hopefully it'll perform alright before this year. It’s excellent and that i think the worth will come to what it had been soon

Yes I think that you are right because cryptocurrency have a great price now and it is starting to go in ten thousand also and I think that it will gonna raise more now in this year because I think that because of the halving and bull runs. 

On 4/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Laboni said:

It's hard to say how much bitcoin will go, but this year it is likely to exceed 10,000. Analyzing the price of Bitcoin is not a difficult task, if we can analyze the market properly then we can estimate the value of Bitcoin. But it is sure to drop 10,000.

Well, this is true mate, it's hard to predict the price of bitcoin and only the experts can do it by estimating it's price closer to the original price of it, but in this year, it's easy to predict it's price because bitcoin halving is now totally happens and hitting the $10000 mark is possible to happen.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Today bitcoin  price decrease  to 6000$. What  is you analysis.  What  will be the next  stop  of bitcoin  in your  thoughts.  I think  it will be more crashed  in next few days because  of carona  virus.

In the prediction of many people it will reach up to 20000$ this year. 

I also believe in this prediction, let just wait what will going to happen next. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Currently Bitcoin is declining in order to correct and it will rise again to target a new price point of $ 10,000. I think this stage is the best opportunity to trade and make profits, but caution should be taken during that.

Life is great and enjoy it

this is true that's due to coronavirus or any other factors Bitcoin price decreased too much in market , but at this time Bitcoin start recovering in its price this is good sign by Bitcoin , nowdays Bitcoin resistance level lie on $9500 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Since when the world suffer from economic crisis Bitcoin suffer a great loss because the price has decreased drastically but as of now the price has increased it has regained it strength.

The price of Bitcoin continues to have fluctuating values But this is not due to the virus But I think it is due to halving I predict that it will soon have a slow growth up to 15,000 at the end of the year...

On 3/13/2020 at 12:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Today bitcoin  price decrease  to 6000$. What  is you analysis.  What  will be the next  stop  of bitcoin  in your  thoughts.  I think  it will be more crashed  in next few days because  of carona  virus.

As long as the economy finds way to move in times of crisis the bitcoin also will survive the only issue is that what if great depression starts again then the bitcoin will fall. But once the pandemic is removed, the btc value will recover. 

From the point of view of the analyst, his movement can only be judged by breaking a support zone or by breaking through a resistance point and thus bitcoin. If it falls, it should be bought from a lower price. And if it rises it must be maintained it was stored by Satoshi.

I really believe in bircoin, the btc bring me some profit earlier and this time will  be happen also. Its true, the price of the btc is going down from the last few days but it can rise at any moment. Those who afraid to deal with crytpo may be they lose a chance to get profit. 

• +1 1

i wasn't dealing with bitcoin at the time this topic were written but look at bitcoin price today , you can see it crossed 10000$, and now expectings is to reach 15000$ before the end of the year

• +1 1

This topic was shared in 12/3/2020 when the price of bitcoin was about 6000$ ! and i see many members here commented hopefully to see the price of bitcoin rising again.. and i think that this trust which gives bitcoin its strong to rise again.. these days bitcoin's price is about 12k$ !who bought bitcoin when it was about 6000$ so he can make 100% profits today! i really believe in the future of bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies! if people still believe in bitcoin so it will really has a bright future in my opinion.

• +1 1

And Presently in these days BTC is rapidly rising up every day, making a positive movements upwardly to the heaven as we are in the era of bull run the most promising event that we have been waiting for to followup since when halving passed away. Get ready for your set target to dumb is set to activate, mine is $15'000 and it's almost because BTC is targeting$12'000 now before the end of this year. I shall meet up with my target.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The price of 6000 is a very strong resistance, which guarantees that Bitcoin will return to a higher price and if it breaks through, there is a strong resistance at 5400 as well. However, according to the wave analysis, the decline was expected in this percentage and everyone took advantage of that by buying from this low price

Of course, I think it's pretty obvious! When there is a critical situation in the world, prices begin to fall, the economy collapses - of course, bitcoin begins to lose value, because people are forced to sell their bitcoins to survive in life!

Today the price has gone lower which broke the side ways join which ran for almost 2-3 weeks. I think the price of bitcoin is in resistance level. I am expecting pump from the level of resistance at $10600 if it break that resistance the price will be lower and if the price pumps more than $12700 then the bitcoin will be in moon very soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Probably we are going to see big boost in the price of bitcoin soon because it seems bitcoin has been able to resist the threat Corona virus pandemic has caused it some months ago and since it has been able to reach $11,000 we hope that it will keep rising because even expert predicted that bitcoin will rise to the region of $15,000 a quarter to the end of the year, so we shouldn't give up and sell now.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The coronavirus is not over and it may come back as a pandemic but the problems it created are still not evaluated. Bitcoin is growing but lately it is testing 10k that is now support. We have a chance but I fear that price will be lower from now on.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

When the Corona virus spreads, all currencies have fallen, in addition to all the companies' stocks and the metal and gold markets, and this is normal, and within a short time Bitcoin will return to rise.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Now when I am writing this post the price of bitcoin is $10400+ and when this post was posted it was $6000. So almost in 6 month I guess there is this much variation. So if you are a big holder and have some 100 BTC in hold then just think how much benefit you can make in 6 month. I am speaking this very broadly. May be more time will take to earn profit.

• +3 1

I am with the idea that the decline in the price of bitcoin on March 12 is a temporary drop because it will rise again, and the days have proven that and we are in the end of September and its price is almost constant at $ 11,‭‭000‬‬ to $ 10,‭‭000‬‬, Bitcoin is a virtual currency and Covid 19 disease does not affect it

Many of the peoples nare are afraid to invest in the Bitcoin market. Because  it's value is decreasing very rapidly and is unstable. Due do Corona virus Bitcoin is not working very well. And it's a very big shot fall in the market. Abd I think date it will mor collapse. 

People are not following this rule without having any experience and knowledge about the trading world they are going to invest their money even they are not research about the invest they are doingthese are the main reasons people are getting losses when they're going for trading and these things are regularly going on if they are not learning the lessons from there wrong decision.