Bitcoin price analysis. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Bitcoin price analysis.

Today bitcoin  price decrease  to 6000$. What  is you analysis.  What  will be the next  stop  of bitcoin  in your  thoughts.  I think  it will be more crashed  in next few days because  of carona  virus.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Now bitcoin almost 30% down from last 24 hour .I think this is a record fall for bitcoin and still not so sure why .

5 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I think  it will be more crashed  in next few days because  of carona  virus.

I khow many people think Corona maybe the reason , But I don't understand how can Corona be the reason ? I mean crypto is virtual currency. 

21 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Today bitcoin  price decrease  to 6000$. What  is you analysis.  What  will be the next  stop  of bitcoin  in your  thoughts.  I think  it will be more crashed  in next few days because  of carona  virus.

It crashed more and faster then in any place of btc history, so there at least will be some retrace up, my feelings and my techical analysis chart says that the dump is over, but both of them didn't predict this so i know they are most likely wrong.

I guess thus price can be more lower than now, this is not new, I mean the current price was coming soon or later, all the market is down and bitcoin will not survive from this, but I think this is a temporary falling and soon everything will be back like he was, all we need is time, that's all 

Yes you are right. External factors creates huge impact on Bitcoin value. Like due to Corona virus outbreak we are seeing big decline in btc price and I think it will further goes down.

Well, as we all know that the Corona Virus Volatility make the Market very unstable. But the big fishes will be taking advantage of the drop and will enter for buys on dips. 

I see that the maximum decrease for Bitcoin will be at the price of 3600 dollars and will not decrease more than that, whatever happens

THINK POSITIVE

There were already drawdowns at night and below $ 4,000. This global panic is simply killing the world of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency prices have fallen very much, capitalization has fallen, and in general many people have now left the market. I hope that soon the situation will become better, that is, the possibility of the complete death of cryptocurrencies. My forecasts: a decline to $ 4k and then an increase to $ 10k, then halving and a price of about $ 13k.

Price may rise, or may fall.
Now is not a predictable time.
I do not know what grounds to adhere to suggest this or that.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Well the price keeps on decreasing or become stable is low price and many believe that it is because of what's happening to the earth these days but someday I believe it will recover.

Probably we going to crash again. I still bought at these levels and keep holding though, as the market can react in unexpected ways. Hopefully at some point we will be able to built and not just tether pump and dump as it happened last 2 days.

I think it is really hard to predict this market. Still what is happening with stable coins printing hundreds of millions to support the price wasn't honest, as they've pumped the price to $7000 only to dump it on any investor that was lured. This is just a scam and personally seen my investment going down like that made me extremely mad on tether and exchanges that used stable coins to pump and dump. All these investors were lured into a "safe haven" narattive and they got dumped by mostly major exchanges as Binance and Bitfinex. I'll be treating the market accordingly from now on and personally I wouldn't want to be responsible for making people lose money. I was about to tell a friend of mine to buy at $7000 and luckily he didn't answer my call. I would have felt devastated if that happened and after an hour he was seeing his investment down 20%. This are not conditions of a safe haven market.

My Bitcoin price forecast is over $ 7,000. Today, the price of bitcoin is about 6,300 dollars. I believe that the price of bitcoin will be up to $ 10,000 before Halving, not higher. 

I think right now there is not any right analyse about the cryptocurrency actual situation, because is not depend about it, now with this bad world or global situation because of corona virus, is depend about how much time to stay this actual situation!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/12/2020 at 5:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

As of lately as the crash was really on a trend of it keen on going down and further, it has turned out that, this decreasing I'm the margins of the market have turned to be rising, at a slow pace, which is better than having for the to be on a low price level

Nobody can predict the price of bitcoin, in my opinion, all experts expected bitcoin to rise above $ 10,000 at the beginning of 2020, but the situation has changed now, especially after the appearance of the Corona virus

On 3/12/2020 at 10:11 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes i have also seen that the entire crypto market is crashed for now. Also the stock market is totally crashed. And its all the impact of coronavirus outbreak in different countries. 

I am of the opinion that bitcoin in 2020 after March will fluctuate around 5000-14000k dollars. This may also affect the first half of 2021.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:21 AM, aniksh001 said:

Now bitcoin almost 30% down from last 24 hour .I think this is a record fall for bitcoin and still not so sure why .

I khow many people think Corona maybe the reason , But I don't understand how can Corona be the reason ? I mean crypto is virtual currency. 

Yes crypto is virtual currency but its decentralized currency no one control this crypto, its works demand and supply theory,so now corona Virus effects so many countries, so this country users not active so buying ratio decrease, and selling ratio increase because they need money for treatment and some needs, so they sell their coins this the reason bitcoin loss their prices.

Until now Bitcoin trying to jump above 7200 and that is hard in this moment but for now the price is 7150 and it is 3th try to break the trend if it fail I think the price will go to 5k

A drop before the surprise today. The price exceeded the $ 7,000 and most likely will settle at this price for the next two days and then return to the rise so you do not have to worry about the price as long as the whales are asleep.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people are afraid to buy bitcoin. They are starting to worry and nervous because they think that with a global recession, bitcoin may fall again. Based on the recent Bitcoin correlation with conventional assets during the March 12 crash, another drop may be expected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoins rallies is below expectations the price just keep hanging on one side increasing at increasing point and decreasing same time at decreasing point yesterday it touches 7409$ now drop back to 7351$, if that analysis continues then Bitcoin is at a point to make a sudden rise very soon. This could be the right time to purchase some of Bitcoin, eth, or litecoin to hold and wait for the price to take a hype, it may be possible it is preparing to take a bull run immediately this middle of the month or at the end of this month. My advice for us is to keep focused and watch the price.

These times when the price of bitcoin is falling deeper day by day is the best time to hold if you have get some or buy and hold. Tough times don't last forever and this time too will end. So keep your bitcoin now and sell later when the price stabilizes. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin witnessed a significant drop in the price during the previous period, but now the price has started to improve and rise, as today it has reached more than $ 7000 and this is very good and I think that the price will go back to what it was earlier soon