A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped

Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone managed to restore his account as far as I know. My friend was creating some good content but he didn't restore his account..

Yes it is a great opportunity given by the team.They are giving another chance to those member who received any warning points or get banned to apply for removing the restrictions.So i think lots of good member can join this forum again and get payment.Thanks to the admins and modaretors so much.Thanks to you too.

Well those saying that have been posting good content and got not account back from banned or locked could probabily be due to IP bans or something that both Staff and Moderators think it would not be worth a release.

Nevertheless just learn how to post properly meanwhile the forum is under a lockdown for registrations till next announcement.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/19/2020 at 3:54 PM, Bruno52 said:

I think members whose payments have stopped have the perfect opportunity to do research and learn more about crypto currency so that they can educate us with that knowledge while waiting for their payments to resume.

You are right, those members who it removed from the campaign, this was the best opportunity for them to learn more how to posy quality post without doing mistakes. 

Forum is trying to be really fair and transparent to all the members. I really did not find moderators like this much friendly on any other forums. We can directly have conversations with moderators and forum administrators here. In the case of payment, they were still trying to pay members who have worked hard for this forum. Thanks. 

• +2 1

On 5/31/2020 at 11:49 PM, Cammer said:

Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone managed to restore his account as far as I know. My friend was creating some good content but he didn't restore his account..

I did. Since my country was included in the list, I asked the mod about the opportunity offered and had payment on my account restored in the process.

I've even made another topic some time ago dealing with details on how to have your account restored, which can be found here:

as a way of helping others improve their chance of successfully having their accounts restored as well.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

The admin still give Chances on those accounts that stop in payment. So we should be grateful because they still consider other members that are banned from payment also if they ever comeback, they need to post a good quality so that they will never be ban again.

• +1 1

You are right mate.Anyone can appeal for removing his warning points and banning/restrictions.For that,one topics with the title of 'Banning/warning appeal' has been pinned on the about forum section.But one must have complete evidence that he didn't done anything wrong.Really it is a very good opportunity for all.

Edited by Jami273
  • +3 1

There are always solutions that the supervisors provide regarding payment problems and membership in the forum, and this makes users more comfortable and safe when working here. Maybe there are members who have not yet known about the availability of this great service. I wish them success.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good step from the admin! This means that the admin and moderator are searching just for good quality posters!  I think that the future is with this forum because they are really worked hard to make it better 

This is great, I hope the members who have been banned take advantage of this opportunity.
Thank you also that you have alerted the members to this matter.
Do supervisors do this thing every period of time?

For sure moderators are fair to everyone, not all forums will give you a second chance after they block your payments. I hope there were lucky members in this opportunity.

On 4/29/2020 at 9:57 AM, Hatred said:
  On 3/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

Really this is a great opportunity for some members whose accounts has been stopped from payment. Well-done to the moderators of this great forum for showing sympathy to non payment members to joined the forum once again.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

That was a nice opportunity for those banned country members who had Work hard here to do contribute for this forum and increase their knowledge.. But NOW new payment system upgrade so every member can join NOW in cryptotalk new campaign.. And i think those banned country will also be able to get payments now                      

Wonderful that they could take this into consideration and make available to the affected customers a method to solve the payment problems.

Even now there are issues relating to the non-payment of Bitcoins from many users. Lately some users were not able to transfer the Bitcoins to the Bitcoin balance. Hopefully these problems also would be addressed by the supervisors so that the efforts of most users in the crypto talk would not go in vain.

So this happen now too and the payment are stopped? But this is for everyone or is it only me and a few more. I have not known why the payment has stopped but I read about the last few days new members that arrived and I thought it was about that.

• +1 1

أشكرك يا أخي على هذه المعلومة الممتازة لأنني كنت أعاني بالفعل من هذه المشكلة

1 minute ago, bogdanoff said:

So this happen now too and the payment are stopped? But this is for everyone or is it only me and a few more. I have not known why the payment has stopped but I read about the last few days new members that arrived and I thought it was about that.

The bitcoin payments are frozen for everyone but this post is talking about something else, about members that had their accounts banned for many reasons and the forum given a good chance to them to prove they can be worthy. It is a second chance, the other subject is about the cleaning of the forum that happens at the end of each month and takes some days to finish to restart payments.

• +2 1

Good update (although it is old), it would be interesting that it will come by message to the people who passed this (new), and likewise fix it on the home page so that new and old users (much more the new ones) can see and not fall into the same mistakes that others made.

• +2 1

So this happen now too and the payment are stopped? But this is for everyone or is it only me and a few more. I have not known why the payment has stopped but I read about the last few days new members that arrived and I thought it was about that.

This is the result and the opportunity to be able to publish again and that they can receive an income for it, showing that they take into account the opinions of their users is an excellent benefit for those who could not publish and now can, congratulations

• +5 1

On 12.03.2020 at 15:01, Nezar said:

Several hours ago, the supervisors presented a golden opportunity to all members who stopped paying and this is very beautiful, therefore every person who has been stopped from paying has to review this existing link with the best of luck 

59308847__.thumb.jpg.8ecdc09d85ca7b554fb0ce2f3dad143f.jpg

this is indeed a very good opportunity, any work is paid for, and this will also improve all the impressions of this forum

It is good to know that the forum gives sometimes a second chance to people that made mistakes. I think they given this chance to users that had warning points too on the forum birthday and this makes this forum even better as it is forgiving mistakes and gives many chances to everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very important to react in to the matter which whenever people the prospective user has problem especially when it is issues payment related because it will be very bordering for working without paid for no reason