Mining the new Altcoin and more - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Garage

Mining the new Altcoin and more

Mining new coin POW POS Masternode. Current list of new coins published on bitcointalk, more than 1k coins carefully listed, updated 24h. On our site you can also find collections of the best services regarding masternode, mining and more. 

https://coinsee.org/

• -5 2
  • -2 1
  • +2 2

Well, I didn't know about this site but I already opened a new window where I will check it, but I can't ensure you I will use it right now, but after some time, why not, if I found it honest and good, I will try it of course, the most important thing to me is the honest, even if he asked for deposit I will, but the honesty is my purpose 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 3/12/2020 at 12:49 PM, Garage said:

Mining new coin POW POS Masternode. Current list of new coins published on bitcointalk, more than 1k coins carefully listed, updated 24h. On our site you can also find collections of the best services regarding masternode, mining and more. 

https://coinsee.org/

we have also to say that 99.99% of those coins are just worthless or they will be worth nothing in the future. so mine them could be just a waste of time and money, so just be careful 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

New altcoins have very low price. Bitcoin are strong coins are what investors are going for. Rendering new altcoins having low price making their mind not profitable. 

• +5 1

Thank you my friend I am going to take a look to get to know this new information but how long do you need these currencies to be official and of good value and desirable by people and give good production to investors?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you for sharing your website .i will look into thiis ..not sute for now.but after some time.infact i am not that much interested in mining field

I do not find very attractive, for me, I do not expect much in POW POS, although I am not exploiting but I also have a little understanding. I don't like mining new altcoins because it's very uncertain. I always stay away from new money.

This is a great site that brings you all the information about mining and masters. We would like you to do this. Also, we really need such sites a lot in order to facilitate the search process for us, thank you.

oh. More than 1k coins are listed which means miners will have more choices to work with. I have a little advice on checking and testing coins and mining websites. because not all is good. Be careful still. The new coins I always did not trust.

Masternode mining today is a very profitable business, and you can get great profits. Masternodes and post mining are very developed today. But I use another service, for the extraction of coins. 

In your topic new altcoin mining site where we pos pow to mine altcoins, but I visit this site, and don't search any valuable altcoin to mine and I don't trust this new altcoins, because most of this coins are price less, so I don't interest in this site.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:20 PM, Rickso said:

we have also to say that 99.99% of those coins are just worthless or they will be worth nothing in the future. so mine them could be just a waste of time and money, so just be careful 

Yeah, sadly that is true for most of the new altcoins in the market and you should know the risks, for example you can start mining a new altcoin or being a masternode in an altcoin that gives you 5% profit in a month and if that altcoin lose more than 5% in that month you will be paying out of your own pocket to be mining that altcoin or being the masternode of that alt so it is wise to only count on coins with great reputation like Monero for example to mine them or being a masternode of, even if it gives you smaller profit at the end of the day.

• Useful or interesting 1

What will be the profit of mining new altcoins, what is the chance that the altcoin will not be dumped? I can not mine new coin at all, I will prefer to mine the ones that ate well known already, coins that is among the first 100 according to their marketcap. 

20 hours ago, Patho11 said:

I learned today about another new site that has ideas about many currencies, you can save different types of coins by mining, but if the mining site is honest it will be very good for us, but not all mining sites are honest

No mining site can be honest, most of them lure people to invest on their site with profitable and fixed reward. Normally, is mining profit fixed? That is the fact we should know the mining sites are not accurate. At last, people do lose even if the site is legit. 

The site https://coinsee.org/ that OP posted is no longer accessible.Maybe they have already made a scam exit by capturing the funds from earlier investors or users. I always caution you guys, never trust website like this at the very first stage. 

• +5 1

This site is fake because i opened the given link but nothing has been opened. Please be careful when you post something in cryptotalk forum because we are many members who we like legit people.

• +5 1

On 3/18/2020 at 12:19 PM, magd said:

Thank you my friend I am going to take a look to get to know this new information but how long do you need these currencies to be official and of good value and desirable by people and give good production to investors?

Be careful of shitcoins, there is no profit to make from it. Also be mindful of scammers, although not implying this is a scam but we need to be careful. Also, now that no new Altcoins are worth mining. 

And the site has been commented to be inaccessible which is likely a scam. 

• +1 1

On 9/8/2020 at 9:14 PM, Yomose said:

Be careful of shitcoins, there is no profit to make from it. Also be mindful of scammers, although not implying this is a scam but we need to be careful. Also, now that no new Altcoins are worth mining. 

Shitcoins are shitcoins. But some turned to be good, while maybe are only wolf of wall street that is subjected to pump and later be dumped. That is why I can not suggest to also mine such cryptocurrencies because the mining could be at loss later. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Shitcoins are shitcoins. But some turned to be good, while maybe are only wolf of wall street that is subjected to pump and later be dumped. That is why I can not suggest to also mine such cryptocurrencies because the mining could be at loss later. 

The ones that turned out to be good are no more than the ones that turned out to be losses instead of profit. All what someone will do is to buy miners, pay for electricity and also pay for many other things but still the mining resulting to losses. Shitcoins should not be mines again all. Many Altcoins are shitcoins. 

• +1 2

19 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I have gone through the link you provided and there is nothing there just a simple sentence stating that there is any technical issues with your website, I think it was a scam.

The site is not what we can believe, as for me, even if it seems legit, I will still recommend people to desist from such altcoin mining. Making proper research by oneself is the best. Research for the most and one of the most professional coin to mine in 2020 is the best way now. 

• +1 1

With every purchase of a miner, the Minex/BTC support price increases by 0.1% (except for Micro miner). Wandefull.

On 9/11/2020 at 7:46 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

The site is not what we can believe, as for me, even if it seems legit, I will still recommend people to desist from such altcoin mining. Making proper research by oneself is the best. Research for the most and one of the most professional coin to mine in 2020 is the best way now. 

The site is not something we can believe, even if it seems legit to me, I will advise people to forego this type of altcoin mining. I agree with this opinion.

I agree with your valuable opinion.

On 9/8/2020 at 11:14 PM, Yomose said:

On 3/28/2020 at 6:49 PM, Shahud said:

thank you for sharing your website .i will look into thiis ..not sute for now.but after some time.infact i am not that much interested in mining field

I think it will be possible to make money on it if it costs a lot????