Lending Stablecoin - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Lending Stablecoin

On 4/7/2020 at 4:41 PM, George10 said:

I'm unable to understand how this what you posted works after going through your topic several times all I hear is about lending of stable coin for interest profits and if its like trading or lending to an individual then its not advisable thanks.

Some platforms allow users to lend stablecoins like USDT, DAI according to the certain agreements from the both sides. Like as you have said in your topic, most of platforms will be demanding interests at the time of returns. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Lending stablecoins is the easiest way for all to earn interests on their cryptocurrencies but the interests rate are low. It's stay a great invstment option. Easy to do, nothing (almost) to understand.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 4/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, deepown said:

It is better to invest bitcoin because if you invest it right you will get profit, but investing in stablecoins you get nothing at all,  wether we are sure about anything or not.

Wait, you want to tell me that people can not make profit with trading stablecoins with Bitcoin?

Or what I write, that you can get interest with lending stablecoins?

On 5/24/2020 at 8:40 PM, Upright said:

On the aspect of having to ever use the DeFi site as to having to use their utility features of lending, staking as the DeFi kind of acts a a Crypto kind of wharehouse. But that of having to connect your wallet unto the DeFi and having to use your Crypto as collateral, it's basically just now which I've known of This if having to connect your wallet unto the DeFi site

That is for Borrow option not for Lending.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:29 AM, Whited35 said:

Some platforms allow users to lend stablecoins like USDT, DAI according to the certain agreements from the both sides. Like as you have said in your topic, most of platforms will be demanding interests at the time of returns. 

If you think on fees, yes you must to count on that.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:57 PM, bitcoinb said:

Lending stablecoins is the easiest way for all to earn interests on their cryptocurrencies but the interests rate are low. It's stay a great invstment option. Easy to do, nothing (almost) to understand.

Currently is very low (before was solid), but that is question what will be if they (for example) give 1% daily that can be to much (1*365) 365% yearly. You can see that Yobit had USDT investbox plan and they give 0.1% daily and with Action 20 times USDT dice which means that must to risk 20 USDT (minimum was 1 USDT correct me if I'm wrong) to get that 0.1% daily interest. I hope you understand my point.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I am sorry, but I did not understand a feature or work on this platform, what do you mean by : lending stablecoin
Is it some kind of investment or just storage in that kind of currency because I got mixed up on things.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

I am sorry, but I did not understand a feature or work on this platform, what do you mean by : lending stablecoin
Is it some kind of investment or just storage in that kind of currency because I got mixed up on things.

Simple go to this page:

https://trade.dydx.exchange/balances

And see APR for lending (just deposit) stablecoin or ETH (you can see when you visit page).

Or you can check on this page for others sites:

https://defiprime.com/defi-rates

I was think that I'm explain all steps, but in short:

- Go to https://trade.dydx.exchange/

- Connect your wallet

- Deposit stablecoin

That is it, you will get daily interest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Lending stable coins is a very good method for us to earn money, but the problem is to get the right place where are legit and they will real pay us. I have tried some sites but they were all scammers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Recently I heard DeFi exchange is next future in crypto market, mainly this exchange success is lending stablecoins and earn percentage, and borrow money but select legit exchange its important because in online so many fake exchange available.

• +2 2

I think there are many companies right now who are providing this similar kind of service. I think its safer to use Stable coin instead of bitcoin. Bitcoin price is too volatile.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Stable coins will be good for lending, there are good sites that proved to be legit where you can lend stable coins like dai, but I can not say the sites are legit. As for me, the gain is perfect annum and the profits are so small. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have lent my stable coins, mainly USDT, on exchanges and gain a modest profit from it, but personally I hadn't heard about doing this on DeFi platforms, it sounds like an interesting alternative that may worth trying. I will definitely enquire further on this respect as I'm looking to broad my options for getting passive incomes.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I do not lend stable coin until I traded margin on an exchange, I was able to use $100 to borrow 10000 USDT. It was a good experience for me that got me won the first time. But as for other lending, I do not like borrowing and lending is risky for me. I just make this example because leveraging is like lending too. 

• +2 1

i am already lending my stable coins on blockfi.com . they are giving %9.3 for annual payment on my usdt deposit. they also accept usdc pax paxgold btc eth gusd  and litecoin at the moment.

• +1 2

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

59 minutes ago, Relium said:

i am already lending my stable coins on blockfi.com . they are giving %9.3 for annual payment on my usdt deposit. they also accept usdc pax paxgold btc eth gusd  and litecoin at the moment.

I have heard about blockfi, but I did not know they are actually for lending and borrowing stable coins. This is a way we can earn an active income. I will visit the site to have some stable coin I can lend people. Good information. 

• +2 1

There are both good and bad sides to the idea of staking in stablecoins. Since they are indexed to dollars, they are not affected by negative fluctuations in cryptocurrencies. In addition, staking can be made on a secure platform instead of taking risks by investing in cloud mining. The downside is that the dollar value may fall in the coming periods. There is political uncertainty in the USA. If this uncertainty continues, the dollar will depreciate against Bitcoin. This also poses a risk.

Stable coins are perfect for the purpose of lending money more perfect than unstable coins, unstable coins are extremely volatile so you may get the return of your coins in loss.

17 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

I do not lend stable coin until I traded margin on an exchange, I was able to use $100 to borrow 10000 USDT. It was a good experience for me that got me won the first time. But as for other lending, I do not like borrowing and lending is risky for me. I just make this example because leveraging is like lending too. 

I dont understand, you give 100$ to get loan 10,000$? If you can to explain little bit more because there are no logic at all. And lending is not like margin trading for sure, if you give a loan you expect your investment and interest back but with margin trading you can loss all if price go in wrong direction.

If I am not mistaken, these is just like borrowing to pay back at a given period of time, lending a cryptocurrency to members through a defi is not bad but what are the collateral requirements incase we develop interest to also borrow @Bullrun007

I think lending stable coin is the best option we can do to gain some profits through them. But the problem is about how to find the best and legitimate website where you can do that without afraid to be scammed at the end! So will be better if there are who know some legit website to share them here.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't have any interest in stable coin and I don't invest in stable coin because the profits is too small for me. What if the borrower could not pay back the stable coin what can you do in this situation. 

• +2 1

I think lending of stable coins is a very good alternative to bank deposit, but percentage here is higher. Yeah, bank deposit is more trusted, but I trust Binance not less than any bank and they provide good opportunities to stake your stables and get little, but stable profit

Stable coins are never give you profit. Those coins are only for make your money safe. When market goes down only stable coin can safe your money. Because you will lose all of your profit if you do not buy a stable coin at that time. 

• +2 1

Lending through stable coins are mostly safely because you cannot have a fear of the coin price to be drop, so that's you'll only be waiting for your annually interest.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

They sounds like the right coins to invest in lending, because with then you do not have to worry about fluctuation, the only thing they have to worry about is the interest.