What is psychological analysis in the trading market؟ - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What is psychological analysis in the trading market؟

On 3/25/2020 at 5:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Emotional analysis is the way in which it takes a personal aspect. If everyone is completely objective it will be simple just follow the indicators to make a profit. But you know very well that we all have different opinions, each person's vision will differ for the same scheme and then the analysis will differ and therefore the results that we extract from this analysis will differ.

Recently still seeing the market go down very quickly gave me the opportunity to buy more and wait maybe longer. If there is any impetus for a new ATH this year, I think they are currently lasting at least another year. Investors in rumors, anxiety, research collective behavior of traders in the market, quickly escape risk, optimism and pessimism.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:24 PM, Mrpassion said:

Yes that depends on the trader in which he will be able to observe the market by mere looking and know the market direction

no trader should think it's waterproof to make a loss. Loss will inevitably occur and he must be properly psychologically prepared to make the right decision. If there is any impetus for a new ATH this year, I think they are currently lasting at least another year.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:51 AM, phizusiki said:

Recently still seeing the market go down very quickly gave me the opportunity to buy more and wait maybe longer. If there is any impetus for a new ATH this year, I think they are currently lasting at least another year. Investors in rumors, anxiety, research collective behavior of traders in the market, quickly escape risk, optimism and pessimism.

The collective behavior of traders in the market affects the prices of cryptocurrencies. Fear of missing opportunities and panic makes prices rise, and this also affects investors and small traders, who are distanced by psychological analysis of the market on the knowledge of making the right decision.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:13 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

Great thing if someone can control his emotions when trading, not many people do that. Because some people can't control their emotions when trading.

Some traders, after making a loss, are trying to enter into new trades right after the loss to get their money back, although there is no real opportunity in the market. It was named emotional research. I like them, and I have also learned how to capture this emotional baggage.

thru a little manage of emotions, the massive loss that could arise because of emotional struggles may be prevented. the push to atone for the losses that arise is likely to reason greater losses and extra tough risks. persistence need to be prevented to avoid the losses so one can show up.

Control of emotions is one of the most important factors for success in trading, yet it is considered one of the most difficult factors that can be achieved, and the idea as a whole for psychological analysis is to determine the habits that cause loss and habits that are directed to profit.

On 3/19/2020 at 6:16 PM, Peter Urban said:

Just you have to know, that people dont want to lose money so if you are some whale and buy some small coin and it will pump, wait few minutes/hours and sell it. Like when you look at the mosts of graphs of some coins which have been listed few days ago to exchange. There is some big fall or big pump and big fall after that.

This is one of the methods of market analysis, depending on the study of market sentiment during trading. fundamental and analytical rules, but in fact, the success of the trader or investor generally depends on his psychological stability in the trading process.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:04 PM, Tomas2020 said:

True psychoanalysis must study the condition of traders in the market. It is possible that the market will prevail in a state of panic that causes them to sell their currencies, and in return there are psychological situations in the market that make you think of buying or selling in line with the movement of the market.

This is true, my friend, the psychological analysis should study the situation of traders in the cryptocurrency market in addition to studying the basic and technical analysis of it and then decide to enter into the deal or not according to the data of the three important types of analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that one of the most important types of analysis of the existing chart is the analysis that depends on simplicity and never complicates things, and we must pay great attention to the aspect that controls feelings during trading in the market.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:08 PM, Tomas2020 said:

It is a mistake to assume that only the acquisition of technical or fundamental analytical skills allows us to succeed. But mastering emotional analysis is actually the most important skill that allows a trader to achieve success, as feelings have the greatest impact on your results.

Belief in psychological analysis and the possibility of its success in the field of digital currencies is important, you must be fully confident that this market, which is relatively new for investors, contains many of the feelings of traders and proceed through it through the psyche of traders to achieve rapid profit.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:53 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

For me, I am still difficult to control emotionally. For example, when you already benefit. I didn't sell it and still held it. In the end, the crypto that I was holding had decreased and only then I had also experienced a loss. And that is the worst emotional that I have had.

Psychological analysis is very effective in the cryptocurrency market. Those who are optimistic about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and believe that bitcoin will reach a record level in the next few years and that they will borrow to invest in bitcoin.

19 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

Psychology in the transactions is your feelings there. these are trading pressures and we need to control it to avoid panic to get a cool head and the right decision.

True, my friend, everyone agrees that we must control our feelings in order to achieve success. We should not have greed, fear, impatience or lose hope easily because in this way we cannot deliberate objectively.

We must know about psychology of peoples while doing trading . Peoples emotions can drive the price of crypto coins . Positive emotions can increase the price and vice versa. So peoples psychology is very important in trading .

It is correct this type of analysis is also used by many people including me, since it is to analyze how the masses think, how the hens that seek to drain the money of each merchant think, we all know that for no one it is a secret that the trade is made  In order for traders to lose money, the whales play with the psychology of the masses.

Well you gave a good information about the psychological analysis of the market basically it depends upon the current demand and volume of coins which helps the experts to analyze it physiologically and sometimes it may cause loss also if not happend in that manner .

On 17.03.2020 at 14:18, jacker said:

Hello, I have used psychological analysis. It will probably help to control some traders' emotions. Simple understanding is the emotional analysis. sometimes trading is influenced by emotions but it is completely controllable.

Emotions can greatly affect the result of trading. But first, in order to control them, you need to make mistakes and learn from them. At least I was until I reached the result of controlling my emotions.

One of the most important things that stems from my profits or benefits is the psychological of the trader, who has to be keen on himself and controlling what the results are, and not make his desires strain on him, and by this I mean the greed or greed that the trader owns by investing in everything he owns

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, I used psychoanalysis of the market, but I do not rely heavily on it and it is best to use basic analysis that depends on the market condition

Life is great and enjoy it

Well mate iam new  in trading and I know two type analysis 1 fundamental analysis and 2 technical analysis, but I don't no psychology analysis  previously, but  know I learn this analysis through your topic and our forum members also explain very well about psychology and how to use this psychology in trading secession.

This type of analysis I do not want to use because the error rate in it is very large and therefore it will cause a loss for me. For this reason I am doing fact-based analysis and some previous experiences and developments that have occurred in the crypto market and benefit from the successful analyzes of major traders and investors

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Market psychology analysis is very important in trading, the feeling of being in the market can be controlled if we study market psychology. This can minimize pressure and panic when the market is volatile and we are required to master market conditions so that trading remains profitable.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:59 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Psychoanalysis is one of the methods of analyzing the market, which depends on studying the feelings of the market during trading, and the feelings of the market are those feelings that control the traders during trading, and that affect the various buying and selling movements during trading.

Psychological analysis depends on studying everything related to the market in terms of news and rumors circulating among traders, where the trader tracks these rumors to ensure their authenticity and the extent of their spread in the market, where the trader uses his knowledge and relationships in the market to determine the validity of those rumors, as it depends on the traders' question Others report their position regarding the rumors, whether when they are making a sale or buying shares, and based on setting these rates, the trader deals in the same direction as the market.

Have you used this type of analysis and what do you think of its usefulness?

In Trading, managing emotions while trading is very important as it can generate a lot of stress, especially when the positions are not beneficial to your interests. Many traders make the mistake of making irrational or "on the fly" decisions that ultimately turn out to be negative

The psychological analysis of the market often succeeds in the long term, as we always see that the market is going through two states, fear and greed, which are the first psychological feeling for every trader, I think that whoever is able to control these two feelings will be able to manage his trading well.

Psychological analysis is one of the trading analysis which is influenced by economic calendar and news where it's normally used when Cryptocurrency market doesn’t follow the rules of technical and fundamental analysis.

Оценка настроения стада - зачастую вероятность предсказать поведение рынка или движения инструмента превышает все же 51% 

Но это наработает в современном мире где автоматические торговые системы - у них анализ вшит алгоритмы.