Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19 - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19

In this pendemic many people lost their job. And students are staying home. So this is best use of time. By working and spend time in this site. We can learn and earn both from this site. So in this situation this is the best choice to work here. And in lockdown people amount increase here.          

Dealing with crypto is good for avoiding contact between people,
But I do not think that the Health Organization will make these statements.
The health organization has no control over the mechanism of the economy, and even on the individual level, it cannot intervene.
Perhaps the organization said that dealing with digital money is better and did not specify crypto as a kind of digital money.

• +1 1

I think that the right thing should have happened a long time ago, Bitcoin should be adopted as a reliable global currency in all countries, as it has all the required ingredients and even surpasses most other approved currencies, I think that if this happens, it will be a strong supporter for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency field as a whole

People can use fiat, infect the fiat a d pass it to someone not infect and the fist continue to spread the virus, but unlike crypto that do not have physical form but completely remaining digital. That can be the reason the use of cryptocurrencies increased during the pandemic. 

I have never heard of any such statement coming from the World Health Organization. But if true it is a good step in the right direction. Due to Covid 19 many people are forced to use any digital platform for sending or receiving money. And Cryptocurrency has benefitted from it.

Frankly, I did not see that article. But I think that if the world health organization shares such an article, it will definitely increase the use of crypto currencies. I think it's a pretty good job

It is incredible how the current crisis situation was the only way to make known to the world that cryptocurrencies have so much potential even to avoid having contact with the virus because of tangible money, so a pandemic had to come for many people will notice this beautiful project.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, indeed, it is good to take all preventive measures against this new virus, and it is best to deal with cryptocurrencies to prevent its transmission by touching the coins 

In this pandemic of covid 19 the users of cryptocurrency increased. And investing also increased. People are using cryptocurrency and investing on it. Because people are staying at home. They need money so they started working on online. Because of  this bitcoin price also increased rapidly. Everyone was investing on bitcoin. So in this pandemic cryptocurrency using more and more.

Use of cryptocurrency has increased alot in this pandemic. Most people are at home and they are trying to find an easy way to earn money. And there is no other  easy way to earn it rather  then crypto-currency. I also joined in cryptocurrency at that time.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/12/2020 at 4:38 AM, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

The pandeia has really popularized the use of cryptocurrencies even more and here we can see the true potential that there is in this great project and that we are seeing a possible beginning of its acceptance throughout the world.

• +1 1

This is really an interesting and helpful favors to the fortunate member of cryptotalk.

From my own part of the world here, it is also through cryptotalking at the moment that one can confidentially earn a digital currencies for his online investment which is really helping most situation here.

• +1 1

As we all know that COVID _19 has wreaked havoc all over the world so it was banned that no one can go out even if the servant can't go to work and if we can't work out of the house  So we can't survive, so it's important that we participate in cryptocurrency at home.Because crypto payments do not require physical contact when the virus is transmitted through physical contact, we can easily participate in it and earn money by doing our job and are also protected from infections such as viruses. 

This was looking good idea at the beggining but it didn't affect the crypto. I think they find that idea useless. Crypto start to became more famous in this pandemic and not because of that feature. People see the massive price increase in bitcoin and they start to invest their savings, because they need money.

Because of the Corona epidemic, it is important for everyone to stay away and stay safe.  However, at present corona vaccine has been made.  It is not safe to use Fiat money during the Corona epidemic, as everyone uses Fiat money, which increases the risk of spreading the virus.  So it is very safe to use cryptocurrency to securely transfer money from Corona

The Corona virus is predominantly transmitted through physical touch. Through the use of fiat currencies, we might be more open than we think to the virus. So the next alternative should be digital currency, let's educate people more about this digital currency for everyone's safety and for cryptocurrency development.

Yes this is right so many people on cryptotalk due to just Corona virus.  Because thier was not other source to earn and people can't spend thier time in just free. So they joined the cryptotalk and start with cryptocurrency. But so many people are connected to the cryptocurrency not by Corona virus they know the value of cryptocurrency. 

Of course, paper currencies transmit viruses harmful to health through touch.  Because of this pandemic, many people and companies are encouraged to use cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies.  Human health is the most important. We are moving towards the dominance of the cryptocurrency.  The paper currency will gradually disappear

I don't think the World Health Organization would make such a statement.
Maybe they said people should not be touched, but they didn't say use crypto,
In general, crypto has risen strongly during the pandemic because it is good for the lack of contact and tangible money in the first, so it is considered appropriate in these times.

Important topic I guess.In covid 19 situation, there are many things changed.Crypro currency can play a part here.but how? yah it can be a place of awareness.Digital currencies can be use for covid treatment and vaccination.Many of the volunteers can be found from the forum.You know they can paly a huge role in the pandamic situation.We all need work together to over come this pandamic and crypto can play a part for that

It's a smart thing if the World Health Organisation encourages the use of blockchain as a means to minimize the spread of COVID19 by eliminating the use of paper physical money by connections that may be detrimental to one's health. This would also raise the price of bitcoins and altcoins.

This measure taken by the world health organization seems excellent to me because cash makes people contagious, that is why we must use virtual currencies to pay for all things, these currencies will be the money of the future.

• +2 1

I am very happy to read this news that this encourages more individuals to use cryptocurrencies is so easy and so practical for these times of pandemic it helps us maintain security measures. please take good care of yourselves

Look we all have been suffering from Covid 19. Its really good to hear that. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. In this pandemic situation crypto currency helps us lot. So be safe and healthy.

A wonderful idea and an excellent method for electronic payment and it will reduce physical contact between people, and all we want now is for this method to be adopted for all international stores, and yesterday I read a news that Paypal will allow its users to deal in cryptocurrencies and this is a big step towards adopting cryptocurrencies as an electronic payment method