Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

38 minutes ago, Raven said:

Thank you for welcoming me. I really want to reply all of this notification for my account but i'm also afraid of receiving warning points that why i have doubts on replying all of this notifications.

Yes you may find it very risky due to the lesson you have for the restriction, Working gradually by replying at least 10 post per hour  interval can solve the problem of qoutes .

12 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes you may find it very risky due to the lesson you have for the restriction, Working gradually by replying at least 10 post per hour  interval can solve the problem of qoutes .

Okay, thanks for your advice. I'll do it soon because i'm really afraid to get warning points. 10 replies per hour is very good idea. It will takes time to finish all of this but i'm willing to do it as long as i can earn on it.

Edited by Raven

On 6/18/2020 at 12:22 PM, Raven said:

Thank you for welcoming me. I really want to reply all of this notification for my account but i'm also afraid of receiving warning points that why i have doubts on replying all of this notifications.

You are highly welcome in to the new system of cryptotalk campaigns with new talk tokens and interesting guidelines, I hope everyone to enjoy and benefits immensely from the campaign.

Yes mate you can answer all those notifications that you get when you are away in the forum. But there are some old topics that you commented that might get lock and can't reply. So be aware to those topic.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend in the forum CryptoTalk again, I do not think that there is any problem in responding to all notifications provided that the rules of the forum are adhered to, so do not worry, according to my opinion

Welcome back to the forum and I hope that you will continue, as for notifications, you are free to respond to them or not, but at the same time there is no law that prevents you from doing so, its refer to you.

First of all , welcome back and this is a beautiful place to work in and it has become even better and we need to keep on trying hard to make it even better there is a lot of good that comes with it, so its so beautiful  that we are now paid with tokens and so thank you and welcome back.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:53 AM, Migo said:

First welcome back, and second you can reply to any notification you want, yiu are not obligated to reply to just one or two, and if you didn't break any rule, then why would you receive a warning points?? I think yiu don't need to worry and start using thus forum like you was before, because nothing changed in this field 

That's right continue contributing and nothing bad that will going to happen as long as we follow the rules and always obeying whats right then we will never receive warning points. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah, you can reply them by quoting their posts, don't worry you won't get any warning points by replying all the posts but do useful posts rather than saying thank and welcome. It is good to take break because we are human and we should take rest.

BetFury                                                   

On 3/12/2020 at 3:58 AM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Screenshot_2020-03-12-06-14-15-030_com.android.browser.jpg

Well if your account not suspend are not restricted out form posting, then you start work and reply any notification its depends on you, but reply any notification before check the content, and one thing its doesn't matter how many days we take break, if our account active then keep posting in this forum.

First of all welcome again and as your question, i will advise you  not to  reply them at once ,first reply to those members  which is required for replying and neglect all other notifications.If you replied them at once you could get a warning point, so be careful. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Welcome back dear I think you don't need any help because you are an old user and hope you know all the rules already so welcome and try to posts helpful and respect other members like we respect you try to do good and avoid illegal and safe yourself from ban thanks.

You are welcome back from break mate. l think there is nothing wrong in replying to all the notification you received but only if you wish to reply to some good and fine the choice is left for you but you have to avoid breaking the rule of forum. l think the rules remain as usual.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

You don't welcome your self back but you welcome others this was an error but never mind. I have read the rules and there is nothing to stop you from replying to anyone you want as long as you talk about the subject of the post you will reply and not about something else. Comments must be on topic otherwise they maybe considered spam.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Marks33 said:

but you have to avoid breaking the rule of forum. l think the rules remain as usual.

Good one from you @Marks33 that should be our main concern in this forum, for what's we are going to do, we should make sure it's against the existing laws/rules of house in order to continue to stay peaceful from penalties.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I haven't taken a break from Bitcoin not even for one day. I may need some vacations but the targets set have to be met first. I can only hope for 2021 to follow the trend and the next cycle is what we hope.

First and foremost welcome back to cryptotalk and to your question I would say that there's nothing wrong in reading and replying to all those 120 notification but wait a minute are you gonna waste your so much time in replying to all of them please just read them and pass to next.

Welcome back to Crypto.  If you are banned for some time after receiving the warning point, refine your warning and start a new job. So that you do not want to be banned from crypto again, follow all the rules and start working again.  Good luck for your next crypto future.

Of course, you can, provided that your response is useful and that you get warning points, when your response is not useful, and it may reach a ban in the event of a large amount of spam.

• +1 1

Welcome back again at the cryptotalk my friend and it's an opportunity to collect some experience and also some money from it by making the post. If you are commenting nthe lost and reply to the others  comments then you will not rewarded for each post. And start your work again because the things are same at this forum . Thanks  for this topic.

Reply to them, but not in one go, make a period of time between each one, and do not comment on matters that are not related to the main post, and you will not receive warning points, I think, but see the opinions of others as well.

• +3 1

you can in case the subject is helpful and deserve to be discussed but it will take you many days to do that since the limit for every person is 50 posts per day , me and @Dorjoy12 did this many times when we find something we can discuss about and learn something from it or help other people that read our thread to get a new information from it

• +5 1

31 minutes ago, yato987 said:

you can in case the subject is helpful and deserve to be discussed but it will take you many days to do that since the limit for every person is 50 posts per day , me and @Dorjoy12 did this many times when we find something we can discuss about and learn something from it or help other people that read our thread to get a new information from it

@yato987 you are right my friend that he cant be able to finished up all the notification reply in a day as per day post max limit around 50 post while our daily activity only 20 post so i think it will be hard for him to finished so.. I think it will be better for him if he just reply about recent notification.. Because it  will be helpful        only if he discussed so like we discussed friend..            

• +5 1