Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

hello friend thanks a lot to welcome me I am a beginner and just hard working in crypto this platform is very beneficial for as it provides many services we can earn money without invest and we can also earn money with invest so thanks a lot for warmly welcome us

• +1 1

Welcome back, my friend, you are allowed to create 50 posts per day, and you can reply to everyone on the condition that you do not violate the rules, and I advise you to respond to important notices such as notices that contain a question for you by the members, so that your response is not considered unhelpful and so that you do not get A cautionary point about that

crypto industry is the place which can never be left and I dont know whonis leabing thisnagreat platform.it is a good platform amd giving you complete knowledge about the cryptotalk platform crypto currwncy and cryto world. 

Cryptotalk organization can be mention of many things as well as compulsory by them. Crypto industry can vital role in the development of.the business. They can also provide bitcoin by them and their  services.

wow, it's been over a year since you returned to the forum.  and how it is, did not disappear yet or still was?if you answered, then I think people were surprised at that.  what they were told after a while.

Dear friend, you cannot respond because this is against the rules, and you may also expose yourself to taking a point of warning, and in any case the notices are old. In my opinion, follow up on new topics and thus you can respond to notices.

If reply are necessary then reply them otherwise ignored these notifications and enjoying works on others new posts and earn some free btc. The most important factor that now you again here for working

• +1 1

Welcome back, my friend, you can start your own activity, but it takes some time, so I do not advise you to pardon all notifications in one day. Divide them into more than one day, and if you exceed 20, this is normal.

• +2 1

I think it's not important to respond to all these notifications because they may be from people who have responded to your topics and if you respond to your topic more than once it will expose you to get a point of warning so just do the appropriate things .

My friend, welcome to you again in the forum, yes you can respond to the comment you want, and do not be afraid of the warning points as long as you work without violating the rules of the forum, I wish you good luck

Welcome my friend Yes you can respond to the notifications you receive from members and that helps you to increase your followers and obtain a good reputation and you must publish useful information within the rules in order not to get warning points and thanks

• +2 1

After a month away from cryptotalk, my dear friend, you are welcome back here. Okay, you'll have to skip a few cautionary points, but you'll be able to do comments again after a long break. And I recommend that you leave comments on a regular basis so that you can learn more about crypto.

Yes, this is very normal for you to respond to them all. What is the objection to that, but not in one day, of course, because the maximum limit is 50 comments. Try to respond in more than a day.

• +1 1

You are welcome back and you ask a good question to avoid making another mistake and but to my opinion i don't think their is any problems replying them.

Welcome again, my friend, after this break. I hope you have a strong start again and make your effort to retrieve your useful information and learn more about cryptocurrencies. Certainly you can respond to the comments, but you have to retrieve your information in order to respond positively in order to gain knowledge and I hope you enjoy your time again in this forum

You're warmly welcome in the forum.Now it's time to focus more and avoid same mistakes.Matain rules and regulations.That can be a better place for us if we enjoy here.Hope you will pass a quality time with crypto world

I also receive many notifications in my account whenever I go for a while without posting but I think it's only necessary to respond to those which deserves a reply not all of them.

Hello my friend ,
It is important to respond to comments even if they are old, because they may not work for the same person who asked the question a month ago, but it will definitely benefit all people asking the same questions today and tomorrow.
Old posts are used as archives to benefit from the information that contains

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, you can respond to these notifications, but you need several days to respond to them as you cannot write more than 50 posts per day

Wecome back dear friend on this forum after the long period of your warning so in this time you just avoid the same warning points of yourself . 

Thank you dear for welcome and I I am also a new member and I try to make a good work here and I will say that it is a best forum we should try to make a good post and never cheat them should follow all the rules  member.

I do not see a problem with that, I will not have made a post in this position, the question means nothing and asking others what to do is not helping us. This is up to you what can we tell you? Not to reply or to reply just to some of them? Why we need to care if you reply or not?

We welcome you buddy in this forum again. As you have asked to respond to the notification that you have received I will suggest you to read all of them and only respond to those to whom you think the response is mandatory.

• +3 1

Welcome back to the forum mate nice to have you again and on the issue of notification you have received I suggest you only reply to those relevant ones and I don't think there are some restrictions if you reply to them all,thanks.

• +1 1

You are highly welcome from the break even me i didn't have idea on this but with the question you ask am able to learn more and understand what to do if things like this happen to you in the platform.