Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC.

I think the most important information that works well for us, the use of Ripple, the right effort is to keep on working as hard to make Ripple even better, Ripple is the best and I promise you this is the best you can imagine as you can tell it works perfectly.

• +2 1

Aside from BTC, my second favorite crypto is XRP since according to Coinbase it has a high rate of correlation to BTC which means if the price of BTC rise up, also the XRP price will rise up. Also it has a lowest fee and fastest transaction time which is 5 seconds that's how fast its network is, and it was very famous on financial sector like Bank that's why it really has a potential.

There are so many of them , I recently bought TRX and its not as much performing but the price has plunged a little bit , so am looking forward to getting a different price that works for me, and ripple to has lost a little bit we need to follow a different path.

• +3 1

Digibyte is a good coin for and it has a good future ahead but if I am to choose the best coins aside bitcoin and litecoin the next will be ethereum because it has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Ethereum is the second most Invested coin after bitcoin because it gives investors good profit after some time of holding.

Only Ethereum is a best coin to all the time. ETH may go up and down from time to time, but its potentiality is always there and one investing in the coin cannot get disappointed. Maybe investment on ETH will not give you a significant profit but if you want assurance that which altcoin will still be in the market, I guess ETH is the first choice.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think crypto has so many other ways that it comes out, and the very first one is the way we can be able to transfer International funds, huge sums without a trace or even selling your credential, though most exchange today try so hard to make sure that they are building a portfolio that works perfectly for the legal system , its much safer to use the crypto system rather than the traditional Money transfer system in the fiat world.

• +1 1

Thank you for explaining Digibyte I knew the coin but I never read about it and you have given a good point about how it is mined and the speed of transactions. I want to ask about the supply it has if it is inflating or fixed and how they plan to get this coin adopted. Is the use about transactions and retail as merchants and shops or about something else?

• +2 2

Digibyte is a good coin but I prefer intead LTC, Tron and XRP as investments because they are more popular and I find the price better for a long term investment. Digibyte is very small in terms of community and adoption. I have looked at it and if price go down a lot I will buy some but for now these are the three coins I hold.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is no such thing as best coin. Even BTC is not the best. Every coin has some drawbacks. Other than the two coins mentioned, there are other choices like Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum but you have to specify clearly what do you mean exactly by the word " best ". Best in what respect? Volume? Price? Movement? Capitalization? You will not find all of these features in one coin. Therefore, if you are looking for perfection, you have to choose more than one coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/11/2020 at 9:26 PM, Am1981 said:

Crypto that grabs my attention is DigiByte, this crypto is better than BTC. It has different mining calculations, 3 of which are ASIC safe, this takes into account more prominent decentralization, since anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. 

DigiByte has proven to be safe and tested in the market for more than 5 years, proving that its blockchain is well secured and the unique feature of the project is the fact that the blockchain network uses five mining algorithms while most of them only use one.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Ethereum coin are generally the best cryptocurrency except Bitcoin and LTC coins.  The market value of Ethereum Coin and the global market demand are in the subsequent demand of Bitcoin and LTC Coin.  Moreover, the use of etherium coins is already on the rise.

As we all know, Etherium is the best and tested on the market for the last five years.  As far as I know, it is the best after Bitcoin and Litcoin.  Etherium has many blockchain agreements and its excavation gives us virtually many benefits.  So I prefer Ethereum after Bitcoin and Litcoin.

Surely Bitcoin and litecoin are more trustable because of their value and stableness in price. Other then this two , i would recommend BNB Binance , etherieum ETH , TRX tron , these are some of the crypto currencies which really give good return profit. I myself holding Tron and also Steem. Tron and Steem don't have a very high price but i see potential in these two crypto , thats why I'm holding these 2 crypto for long term in my Hardware wallet.

Their are many coins that are good, infact very good apart from Bitcoin, I will go for ethereum,It a coin that has attract the eyes of many individual in a very short period,it grew massively

Well everyone has their own opinions regarding cryptocurrency tokens. Personally, I am quite unknown about DigiByte(DGB), as I haven't invested in it, to date. Anyway, I would appreciate your effort sharing this information to the community people, I am able to know about the coin, maybe in future I would invest in DGB, if I find it good, and more profitable. I would research on DGB and if it has potential, I'd surely investment.

• +2 1

I think there are some currencies that are good but bitcoin is the best among them. Bitcoin is being used a lot more than other coins now. Besides, its market value is also much higher. It is being used in almost all cases now.

Yes there are many coins that they are best but actually Bitcoin and LTC are the main best. Other than btc and LTC there are Tron and etherium. They are very best and etherium have more potential in the market.

• +1 1

You talk about Digibyte but this is nothing in front of Tron. You will see the Tron network expanding more and many new interesting things will happen that maybe will allow Tron to be next to ethereum and 3rd coin in market cap. I have good hopes for both Ethereum and Tron but digibyte is no close to these.

• +3 1

Which is better than Bitcoin or perhaps but still Wetcoin prices are always more profitable than Bitcoin depending on Bitcoin but I personally prefer Ripple over any other currency and Ehterium. I don't think Disabyte is one of those coins. So this means that Bitcoin is always the best currency.

• +2 1

The best thing to check on today is TRX and Ripple its important thing to work with is to make sure that we are able to move forward and we have to really be sure in what we have to really know how ripple does work and its the greatest that we enjoy , the good idea is to make sure that you put to get a good chance to use ripple you realize the absolute difference btween all other content and that of ripple.

• +1 1

From my perspective i would like to say that ETH is one of the finest coin right after the bitcoin because it can be considered as one of the fluctuated coin of the market so one can make a good profit out of it.

I don't know why you think LTC or DGB are so good coins but maybe they can grow a lot under many assumptions, although I don't think they will. There can be some new coin that will appear but talking about best I don't think right now it is only Bitcoin.

There are a lot of currencies that use advanced technology and a different and wonderful way of working But it is not more important than Bitcoin, and what determines this importance in my opinion is the amount of liquidity acquisition, and Bitcoin is the one who has the lion’s share of it and therefore is the most important now and his movement is the most important

• +1 1