What are the application you use ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

Currently the time I spend on the internet is basically on social networks (WhatsApp, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram), for crypto I use telegram, videos and information pages, yobit, forums, coinbase and xtrend.

• Useful or interesting 2

In my trading day i use the following applications, first i use coingecko then i go to tradingview, i analze the graph and then i trade in binance or mt4. those are my applications.

Of applications in general I use the best known social networks such as twitter, instagram, Facebook, telegram, others, as for applications for cryptocurrencies I use binance, trust wallet, yobit, coinmarketcap, in short. Most of the applications that I use, I try to use them not only on the computer but on the mobile phone for convenience.

On 16/10/2019 at 2:55, Cryptohash said:

¿En general pasamos un mínimo de 10 a 20 horas al día? Seguro que visitarás más blogs, canales de Youtube, blogs, aplicaciones y sitios de juegos de apuestas, etc. 

¿En qué le ayuda el buen sitio a ganar y aprender más sobre el mercado criptográfico?

¿Solo comparte cuáles son los mejores que usas? 

Enumere la mejor y más buena aplicación para que todos puedan saber más sobre el nombre del sitio y para qué se usa.

Compartir es preocuparse, ¿  qué dices?

In general, for the world of the crypto ecosystem, I review a series of applications to have a comprehensive analysis of the market, which includes Twitter, Cointelegraph, Youtube and other specialized pages on the financial subject (Yobit).

You cannot use one site only, but you have to look at several sites that can do that by searching on google and reading many articles about cryptocurrencies

The best website is crypto talk to earn crypto currency where we can earn coins. Hago also have introduced its seed growth feature to help its users earn but earning is very nominal

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In a normal day, I watch some YouTube videos, for example I follow Ronny Röhrig who publishes a video every day talking about news from the crypto world. After informing me, if there is an interesting airdrop I follow it. Then I interact on social networks with Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, Linkedin and Medium. I also study watching videos on Binance, Coinbase and StormGain as I wish I had a good learning of trading.

😎❤️👻

En realidad uso varias aplicaciones para desenvolverme en el mundo criptográfico, iniciando principalmente por las redes sociales de twitter y facebook  para mantenerme informado sobre los avances de proyectos a los cuales sigo, me gusta telegram para compartir con amistades, ahí podemos encontrar muchos bot  para ganar dinero como los relacionados con los lanzamientos de aidrop, y por ultimo me gusta usar estas 2 paginas para realizar apuestas  triunfador.net y yogano.com ya que son totalmente gratuitas y puedes ganar algo extra.

The applications that I normally use in the day are social networks such as instagram, twitter, youtube, facebook, it is where I share all the information about any event that they are presenting in the cryptographic world, even cryptotalk I have included it now to publicize others Applications.

i use twitter and cryptotalk  forums good supported by professional yobit exchange

• -3 1

There are several very good platforms with different uses, one to see the price variations of cryptocurrencies is TradingView, we also have a Coinmarketcap or Coingekco to see current prices of the different crypto that exist, then we have the best exchange platforms such as Yobit and Binance personally.

• Useful or interesting 1

I usually spend my time on Twitter and Telegram tracking every new interest and following a website
coinmarketcap when searching for a new symbol or making a decision with following the cryptotalk forum if necessary

• +1 1

I use Telegram and YouTube app. And social media because the telegram application took advantage of it in any airdrop

I can access the information I want by typing in google chrome, besides, I can access instant news by entering sites such as coinmarket, I get information with videos on youtub and they teach me a lot.

Use Telegram and social media to find out the news. As for cryptocurrency news, follow the Coin Market Cap and the platforms

CryptoTalk to work there and the Yobit platform for trading and Twitter to follow news and new data, analysis and Telegram, of course, to benefit from the discussion communities, and this matter has become almost a daily routine for me.

• +1 2

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

There are many interesting blog where traders share their experiences, social networks also have very good information and on YouTube there are several channels that bring quality content about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 2

So far, I find the CreatoTalk forum the best site to learn about cryptocurrencies and at the same time to win some bitcoins, not a large amount, but if the bitcoin price rises 10 times, it will definitely be a great profit.

• +1 2

On 10/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

I am not visiting anything like that. I sometimes use youtube but not for crypto. It is good for a beginner to find some things that might be interesting but I am not spending any time at all lately in crypto youtube or twitter.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I use social media, telegram, youtube and forums like cryptotalk. I get my infromation also from some crypto news websites like cointelegraph but lately I just look at the prices and don't read a lot of news. The big news are there already. There are now banks and big investment funds that are exposed in cryptocurrencies. Like in the past this will bring results for a long period.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't use a lot. I have tried using twitter but it is very bad the way the news are given. I like cryptotalk a lot and I use telegram too for some projects and get informed by some news telegram I have.

• +1 2

I am student i spend my more time in study and freed up then i work for 2 to 3 hour on this forum and i use little bit google chrome to search informations about cureencies i search this because i have related work with currencies 

• +2 1

I am use tradingview and metatrader. I am not know how you are help by use youtube channel and not at all gambling. What are this have to do with you make money? Are you for the fun or to make money? I am not understand.