Recovery of Ethereum is Not Easy: Above 212$ When Bulls Fail to Fight - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
radenpanji120

Recovery of Ethereum is Not Easy: Above 212$ When Bulls Fail to Fight

the price of ethereum is hovering around $210 from here we can say that it's big resistance is $223 and next big support is $195 if it breaks any one of them then it will pump and dump exponentially 

Since you are talking about resistance and support points, you can simply draw trends from the currency chart depending on the peaks and troughs The highest approximate form of ascending or descending channels and monitoring the price movement within these channels and their respect for these trends, and then it is possible to enter, perhaps, with rapid speculation in them.

that's was then but the current price of ether is traded at the rate of $390 and above, and this is due to influence of BTC value that is rising rapidly daily now with of bull run. There is high tendency it will soon hits $400 Dollars before the end of this month.

• Useful or interesting 1

Honestly, it's not surprising! After all, this is an altcoin. And of course, we can observe the unstable price of the cryptocurrency, because it's spring! Spring for cryptocurrency is the beginning and growth of prices, after the winter bearish hibernation. Therefore, we can expect that the price will double in a couple of months, and that is, in the summer! It's summer now, and we're seeing a very big increase in ether!

So what will you say now.. now it has recovered itself and it touched  470$ and now it has a great potential to touch the 5000$.

The price of Ethereum reached nearly $ 500 after the collapse that occurred several months ago due to the Corona crisis in the world, but now we are in a fateful region for Bitcoin, Ethereum and cryptocurrencies, the economy may be closed again, so will the market collapse again? Or will the response be the opposite, given that the cryptocurrency market is a world of surprises?

• +3 1

I think the current situation is periodic. For ETH, $ 500 is an important resistance. Other than that, I think it has a potential of 2000 dollars.

Reading this over time, we realize the evolution of cryptocurrencies are very good. In this post it was said that etherium could not break 200 dollars, and to date I not only surpassed it, but it almost reached 500 dollars last month when they announced etherium 2.0, the evolution this year was very good for everyone. Especially at the level of projects that are being carried out today around cryptocurrencies, it also turns out that many of them do not work or that they remain on the way, it must also be taken into account that as there are more people, the etherium network is saturating, we are witnessing a revolution in the digital world never seen before.

I think we witness a pump and dump with the release of these swap / defi projects as the APYs were so promising yet the coin you buy falls 90%. People speak of it as an exit scam, yet it was so new, it was a straight up scam

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

This was great analysis for Ethereum for the time you made it. But sometimes we tend to overanalyze and miss the trend which was a very bullish one and led to Ethereum valued $500 and holding close to $400 today.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum was amazing this year as well and proven that it is a very good investment but when priice is low  like 100 dollars and probably bellow too. I don't buy higher but only buy on dips and will keep buying when new dips happen as they will.

I am not following ethereum lately, I am invested only with bitcoin and I am waiting because I watch ethereum and it is not moving as before. I hope that it will start rising again soon and we can invest in it and profit.

• +1 1

It was a good time to buy ethereum and any cryptocurrency in March. I bought and sold because of the corona and the money loss my family had, I couldn't hold until now. This made me lose profits but I am still glad because I hold some still but it is a lot less from what I invested in March.

• +2 1

This analysis if I am correct was one day before the big price drop that happened in March. I didn't understand a lot but it seems that this person was bearish on Ethereum. It was probably a good call as price dropped bellow $100 and it was a good opportunity to buy some.

• +2 1

Ethereum is a good crypto that I am follow and trade too some of the time but I am not very good about it late because of bitcoin and trade move over there. I am hope Ethereum reach 1k in price and I am not think this is not possible.

• +1 1

Ethereum is heading higher and higher but I will prefer to rebuy at $100 again as it is a coin that has inflation and as an investor I prefer Bitcoin for the reson it is fixed supply of 21million.

But now the Ethereum is in a good mood. And this is happening due to the king. The king is flying so alts are also flying. Now Ethereum is on 600$.

Indeed, in March there was a decline in prices for all altcoins, not only bitcoin Ethereum also experienced a decline. This decline was the initial impact of the viral pandemic, but gradually the price of bitcoin rose and was followed by Ethereum. From August to September the price increase for Ethereum was very significant, but other altcoins were not very significant, only Ethereum experienced a significant increase in price. Until now the Ethereum price is still going up and maintains its resistance at around $ 600.

• +2 1

Eth is strong project ans in altcoins it is at top so falling price drastically isn't gonna happen to ETH but the price rise isn't on ETH because BTC is the one who make altcoins soar. Now BTC have price of $23990 at Yobit and The Eth got $657 which shows ETH haven't start picking speed. Eth will break it's All time high price like BTC during this bull run and gonna come at top in altcoins. Eth is taking it's time to set up constant speed because it's not volatile by nature like BTC. 

I bought ether , on Fox platform I did not know that one should e able to keep their password to which they can be able to recover at some time later and we need to find a solution to what is happening and we are able to really be good in what we are doing the right effort to the best idea that effort find themselves to it we are always been good to work to it .

@Kanji @TheMonster

• +2 1

In early 2020 the price of Ethereum was quite difficult to raise, because there was no increase in the price of bitcoin so there was no encouragement from the bull market. However, after half bitcoin and bitcoin price went up, Ethereum price also went up. Slowly but surely Ethereum continues to show its resistance in the crypto market so that it is currently breaking the $ 1,200 price tag.

• +1 1