"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

Nowadays, you’d be surprised how advanced and tech savvy people from so called developing countries are when it comes to IT and even cryptocurrencies. Developed counties even import these talents to work for them. The only constraint I see is the internet infrastructure in these countries will not be as good as developed countries which might hinder the mass adoption of crypto in these places for the time being. 

On 11.03.2020 at 15:09, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

It doesn't matter what country you live in. If you have access to the Internet, the rest of the success depends on you. After all, the country of residence is not important for working with cryptocurrency. It is important how much you want to learn.

I also lived in a third world country but I do not know if we share the same experience because I do not have cash out yet my assets in our fiat currency which I seem to be pointless for me to say. In our country, the existence of crypto currency is absolute nonexistent in the perspective of higher authorities such as the House of Representatives up to the president. There is actually only a few in the senate in our country knowing this which is why I think they try to pass a law about it but did not pass in the review in the senate hearing. The state of crypto currency in our country is still a question because there are still no law or opinion by the government regarding about that and no one is actually taking an action to take a look about it.

• +2 1

Thats not the truth because when you look at what some people that we see out there we need to work as hard and we need to work and make sure that we use the same, the truth is we need to use it in also democracy that would be important its hard to really lose everything in the wrong direction we can lose when we have blockchain technology in democracy that is really important

• +4 1

I think its one of the best way to work as hard and be sure that we are able to follow a certain strategy and we are able to use it in so many ways the work to the SHA-256 is really important that we are able to make some good working instruments so we need to follow some strategy that is far much important and we need to work well, it can be used in streamlining democracy 

• +2 1

I am from a developing country and here i think 10 to 20%. of population only know about the cryptocurrency. If i am telling them about cryptoworld they wont believe and trust easily. I hope they understand and come to this world sooner or later.

In my nation we use crypto with no issue from the public authority, numerous youngsters and even grown-ups are utilizing cryptographic forms of money and they have put a ton in them since we are allowed to utilize them in our nation.

Yes, you are right my brother. In my country a large part of the population does not know any type of information about crypto currency. It is our duty that we have to publish about crypto currency in our countries and guide the peoples to invest on these digital currencies because the digital currencies gives you more profit.

Dear in many countries the Crypto currencies have no concept for some people and they don't trust on these currencies. But we know that the time will arrived when the whole whole business would under the Crypto world. In my country many people don't know which Crypto is cryptotalk. By giving awareness we can tell about Crypto currencies and online trading.

In itself if it reflects the deterioration of development in your country, your country will continue to develop but there are others that are already developed at a very different level than yours, it could be said in this way that your country is very slow and the others very fast but already Your country will reach that level that others have, you just have to wait.

• +2 1

The percentage of people who know these cryptocurrencies, their usefulness, and the extent of profitability from them depends on the general state of society and the influence of communication means in explaining them, but in general knowledge and use of them is increasing gradually and rapidly in various countries and at various levels and even governmental ones.

Countries like India will certainly accept the Crypto now Bitcoins are ban in India. Although cryptocurrencies are based on various cryptographic methods to secure their operation. Bitcoin i.e. is based on the SHA-256 cryptographic function, which was created by the NSA.  They are spending different tasks. And the guy next to them comes to Crypto. 

On 3/11/2020 at 7:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

The 20% of population is enough to make it 100% in just a short span of time if all of them managed to introduce the crypto currency to all of their friends, coworker, classmate and also families.

Leave us alone subject to the sanctioning of cryptographic forms of money in nations overall. An issue that is moderate and tentative, yet it is simple and requirements time, and its enactment will help improve the pay of people and obviously encourage liquidity and the monetary arrangement of nations and improve it.

• +2 1

Basicall Cryptography is considered a science Which is very different from cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency has been introduced in many countries and its importance is also explained.

It is true that we notice that the world of coding in developing countries is not widespread and the few who work in it, and therefore we do not notice any progress and wealth for its users in these countries, except that in the richer developed countries we notice its wide spread and provides good profits to all its investors

Cryptocurrency is a necessary factor for the development of all counteies. This currency is also seen in other developing countries of the world. Developing countries can increase the chances of development using this crypto.

I am living in under developed country . And I can surely say that 90 percent of the people didn't know anything about the encrypted currency. Which is really really bad. One of the youtuber of our country is trying hard to make it legal it in our country. And I really think our government have to understand the quality of that currency. Bcz the future is all about cryptocurrency. 

Hello buddy, I am new member and also from third world country. I didn't know about cryptography but my friend told me about this. She has started to earn money from cryptotalk. Many friends of mine are jobless in covid time but they can earn from this site. Yeah sure, it is developing our country because people can earn money from this site. 

Crypto currencies and the developing nations. They could be many factors that has continue to make the crypto currencies less trustful in those part of the world, and some among those reasons could be attributed to:

** lack of accessible internet facilities

** lack of affordable internet fee

** lack of trust among the populist

These reasons are among several reasons why the crypto currencies/trading is yet to be accepted citizenry.

You right mate, most third world countries are yet to embrace crypto currency has a form of financial exchange.

Yes it is the main topic I think cryptography in developing countries. There is less use of crypto and even here is majority of people's don't know about the crypto. But with the passage of time it will be ok 

• +3 1

In my own location it's rapidly developing gaining much more attention and appreciation from the masses across the whole nation, in this year government officially legalized the use of crypto currency just in a year the country had successfully secure 1 BTC ATM machine. You can see the level at which crypto currency is progressing