"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

I am also live in one of these countries and crypto currency is not really accepted in my country, with there only being a limited number of options for use of crypto. I think the best way to help these countries is to create more awareness on crypto and its benefits. And for those, like me and you, that live in these countries, we should hold onto our crypto and wait for when it is more usable for us.

Cryptography is increasing in developing countries people are now getting information about this forum . number of people are getting increasing in the developing countries using this forum. Those who know about this product should have to teach the others who do not know about this forum this will be easy to spread the knowledge about this cryptography ..

On 3/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Dear companion, the vast majority of the underdeveloped nations find that the level of work in digital forms of money in them is low because of their monetary frameworks and their absence of improvement, just as the absence of spread of such a field to work in view of the absence of monetary freedome

You are right my friend, cryptocurrencies are getting popular in many countries, mostly it is used by younger generations. In my country the use of cryptocurrencies are very less due to the illegality of cryptpcurrencies and its use.

hey everyone im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest and crypto is gatting famous every day and almost every country accepting it 

According to my country most of people know about cryptocurrency and want to deals and use. So most of people don't know if they have lack of knowledge and not have proper knowledge of technology.  So they can know about it if hey can use technology.  So it maybe some have how know about it . But i think any of my country using technology then he must know about cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

On 3/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

How are you, my friend, it does not matter where you live, the important thing in any country is that you know that there is such a thing as cryptocurrencies and you work with it, unlike many people who do not recognize the origin that there is such a thing as cryptocurrencies

As far as we are Intl this amazing forum and we know much about cryptography's while can't we help or create a time for our self in others to help our closet people those we live in this country that don't have the idea of what cryptography means in helping them and giving much about it and from doing so they we have the knowledge and they we also help there nearest people also to know much about and from doing such habit our country we seems to be developing.

My country people  90%  don´t know crypto currencies.  Another  percentage people understand  crypto . In all over country  people  using several bitcoin  process. I understand  this method  crypto very helpful  in life 

Hello my friend in my point of view, some countries are not adopt Cryptotalk and people are don,t know what is Cryptotalk but now crypto is popular day by day and one day it's popular in whole world...

The sole focus of this forum is to make cryptoworld familiar to everyone. Most of the people in the world are unaware of such a huge opportunity lying Infront of them . We have to give very efficient posts about it and make everyone reach into the cryptoworld. Cryptocurrency deserves to be used by everyone.

Hello my friend crypto is popular all over the world every country want to make the crypto legal because crypto has many advantages they not only provide earning but it is the main source of learning to every one know that the comming time is time of cryptocurrance

Hi friend , in my opinion crypto take some more time to be popular...also in my country many of people don't know crypto and its importance...crypto have to take time to develop its reputation in many other countries.

Yes, cryptocurrency and this forum can play a very important role for the development of our country and society and we can develop. But we have to work hard to get more information and experience.

Full of unemployment in developing countries.  In this situation, Crypto Talk can be a great help for developing countries.  So, always promote crypto to your loved ones.  So, you and your friends will also benefit.

The world of cryptocurrencies is still unknown to many people in developing countries or third world countries, because a lot may be due to their poor internet or the blocking of websites by major companies and their lack of knowledge.

I think that this forum is a good opportunity to spread the culture of cryptocurrencies and methods of trading and dealing with them because the future will be to deal with them.

Additionally in my nation the high lion's share they dont think about cryptographic money, so I think the digital currency actually isn't shown up to his influence potential when we see there are numerous nations where actually isn't shown up.

The one reason that crypto is spreading all over is that we can earn from crypto very easily and crypto is providing free bitcoin for us which can be turned into real money when the value of bitcoin rises. And based on this simple money making forum people are attracted to it everyday. And that's is why crypto is spreading all over. 

In my nation, as well, there is a huge populace that didn't hear anything about the cryptographic money, so we who work in this field need to distribute and impart it to the biggest number of individuals so everybody can profit by this field however much as could reasonably be expected.

I additionally live in a nation that is viewed as an underdeveloped nation, which is Syria, however a ton is thought about cryptographic forms of money, yet relatively few individuals in my nation work in contributing digital currencies on the grounds that a large portion of the stages are restricted because of the political assents that Syria is dependent upon. This makes me dismal and makes many individuals reluctant to work in digital forms of money in light of the fact that even PayPal is restricted in my nation. In any case, I won't surrender and will proceed to learn and work with advanced monetary standards.

Cryptography is basically a science and it is different from cryptocurrency.  Although cryptocurrencies rely on different cryptographic methods to secure their activities.  Bitcoin means based on the SHA-256 cryptographic function that was created by the NSA.  Cryptography is widely used in the military, regardless of the state of the economy of a country. Because, these cryptocurrencies work purely on the Internet, so I think some educated people know about cryptocurrencies, but our responsibility is to spread this cryptocurrency and encourage some cryptocurrencies.  People know this coin. Thanks guys.

In my united states I actually have the identical scenario too, and I suppose that is due to the fact a few motives which are, the primary one is maybe the ones humans do not have the capacity of looking or the capacity of coming into new fields withinside the net, I imply after they use the net they may visit a particular locations in which they may near their computer systems after completing them, and the second one component is that we recognize that crypto international isn't acknowledged sufficient and now no longer completely followed worldwide

I agree with you. There are millions of people who don't know about cryptocurrency, and in the future, cryptocurrency is major discussion in every devolving countries or developed countries. we hope that slow and steady it will become more wanted currency of the world.

Definitely dear mate.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.