Is it possible to remove or destroy the supply of any coin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is it possible to remove or destroy the supply of any coin?

On 3/17/2020 at 5:55 PM, SlowBoy said:

There are some type of the crypto that can be a total destroys. And that Binance coin is a count that can be burned or destroyed. And some coins cannot be destroyed.

How are those coins that can be destroyed get investments, do people don't know about this or they just trust those companies?

Bitcoin is not handled by any bank or financial institution or anyone and it is scattered in the thousands of servers and computers and can only be gathered by solving mathematical problem , so it is impossible to erase the bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is possible. If we some one hold too much coins and didn't release in markets then he can own control the prize of this coin. And if supply is stoped then tbat coin will be destroyed.. 

Staking programs are responsible to decrease the total supply of the coins in the market. You may have seen some cases like they are destroying the huge amount of the cryptocurrency by passing that into the zero address. This actions also decreases the Crypto supply in the market. 

You can do this in a primitive way. For example, send coins to the wrong address. Or send it to an address that you can't access. Then these coins will remain forever in the network.

Yes, I think it is possible. To break the supply is to destroy the money, the money will die when there is no supply. but this is not easy, because there are coins with great force behind them and works

20 hours ago, GanDuba said:

Not what I know is that the amount of a coin can be altered through a process called burning. Maybe the supply will be altered at the time I what I do not know 

It is nit the first time i hear about that burning, but if it is able to end supply that is so dangerous.

When the coins is distributed to many investors and traders, it won't be easy to cut down the supply of any coin, this won't be happening, unless if it will burn some part of it

Are you referring to a certain blockchain because all of them have different rules concerning mining. I can tell you about Bitcoin but I don't care much about how the rest chains work. In general a blockchain will keep running as long as there is at least one node connected to it. There are a few coins that keep running like that, although most are connected to major pools, which provide at least the minimum hashpower to keep them running.

I don't think even coins that have burning feature can destroy their full supply. Because most coins have a locked number of coins that they burn then its not possible to burn the rest of the supply 

I think literally it will be impossible to do. To remove or to destroy the entire supply, you should have the huge amount of the money to buy all of the currency produced from some targeted project. It will not be easier to do so. 

This sort of scenarios can only happen to most of all coin which are at their very infancy coins which have less popularity and acceptance, but there is likely no chance this would work on bitcoin or Ethereum. 

No it's not possible and this thing shows that crypto technology is not a scam. If it is possible than anyone can destroyed the coin and the market remains in uncertain condition all the time.

This can be done by not having a demand for it, as the cryptocurrencies increase in price by demand for it and also due to the quantity offered in exchange for bitcoin, if there is no demand for the currency there will be no currency

They say it could be destroyed by burning, but i'm not sure this is applicable to all coins like bitcoin.

Yes, this is possible, but only the team of that currency is able to burn the currencies they have or simply withdraw the currencies on the market, this is my opinion.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:45 PM, Princeazam said:

I think that Yes, it is possible, but it requires huge resources if the coin is popular and in demand, a quantum computer can do it.

Quantum computer is the best computer that can manipulate huge amount of resources and also show demand on that market 

That's right, it is possible to eliminate a currency, that depends on its ecosystem and weakness and who is paying or interested to eliminate it, so if possible, also certain parameters such as the ones you name are important for that, the more fragile the easier it is to  destroy.

I think this is possible, but it requires huge resources and money that no one is willing to spend just for the sake of making someone nasty.

Well, this will be possible to destroyed some coins in cryptocurrency when you are the creator of this but its hard to destroy when you are just a hacker. Happy posting everyone.

Of course, any currency can be destroyed for a number of reasons, including the possibility that the currency project is a fraud, or that the currency is exposed to piracy and theft and this matter leads to the death and destruction of the currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/29/2020 at 6:45 PM, Princeazam said:

I think that Yes, it is possible, but it requires huge resources if the coin is popular and in demand, a quantum computer can do it.

Quantum computer is the best computer that can manipulate huge amount of resources and also show demand on that market 

Yes I think its possible any coins supply remove are destroyed, like any coins prices are popularity depends demand and supply theory, so when any coin not valuable are prices less then this coins developers reduce this coin supply are burnt some coins to give this coin popularity in crypto market.

I don’t know, maybe it is possible, but I agree with you that digital currencies are not fraudulent, but only those who carry out such dubious actions are the ones who make them fraudulent in some people’s favor. we, as users, must communicate the idea and its bright side to it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Just now, Strangernew1 said:

I think it can only be cut off when volume become zero. As we all know it's already banned in many countries it could happen. Because some coins are already dead. And some which have zero volume. 

Volume becomes zero because investors have sold all their shared from that particular coin, and still that does nit mess with the supply the supply is still the same and the coins is still very much alive.