LivePeer - Open Source Video Infrastructure Services - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

LivePeer - Open Source Video Infrastructure Services

Your points are really good piece of information. To scam project these tips are helpful. I believe investor should use them and check market trends before investing their money.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:36 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Guys,

What do you think about LivePeer? The team is solid. They are trying to build video streaming platform built on the Ethereum Blockchain. They are trying to use Ethereum hash power for the video encoding.

https://livepeer.org/

what else can you tell about this platform? is it safe, what are the main advantages over other similar ones, please explain briefly so that I do not read tons of information on the off site

198Y5QPKDsfrrAy27CcAzo551gXs4Rpx8g   for a little girl for donuts and coffee(BTC)

10 minutes ago, Cryptobuy said:
what else can you tell about this platform? is it safe, what are the main advantages over other similar ones, please explain briefly so that I do not read tons of information on the off site

What do you mean by being safe? It is a video streaming platform which is a rival for platforms like Youtube, Netflix, etc. The main advantage is the price point. It costs 80% less to stream a video than conventional platforms. 

24 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

What do you mean by being safe? It is a video streaming platform which is a rival for platforms like Youtube, Netflix, etc. The main advantage is the price point. It costs 80% less to stream a video than conventional platforms. 

Yes, I roughly understood what you're talking about, but how, for example, to download video from this platform are there any delays or speed limits. I would like to know more

198Y5QPKDsfrrAy27CcAzo551gXs4Rpx8g   for a little girl for donuts and coffee(BTC)

3 hours ago, Cryptobuy said:

Yes, I roughly understood what you're talking about, but how, for example, to download video from this platform are there any delays or speed limits. I would like to know more

I don't know about the download process. It is a streaming service which you don't need to download the videos. You can just watch videos real time.

LPT I think it will be a big and powerful project if it continues to develop its project, especially since the total currency size is small and equals only about 17 million pieces

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

In my opinion the website is too simple, make me a little doubtful about this project. But I will try to follow the development of this project

I dont understand what perpose for livepeer site team is strong it ok

but can you explain me what we have to do in it.need more information

before join it

I think this is great and video sharing plaform on the ethereum blockchain, this will create more value to cryptocurrency, many others will see the importance of blockchain and start finding use for it, thanks livepeer.

Live peer is a platform which figure it will be a major and incredible task on the off chance that it keeps on building up its venture, particularly since the absolute cash size is little and equivalents just around millions 

Download and stream

I think it's a very good step and it will be a successful Idea if implemented in a right way there will be some initial problem while creating some users and viewers of it but there is a chance of succeeding it.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:36 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Guys,

What do you think about LivePeer? The team is solid. They are trying to build video streaming platform built on the Ethereum Blockchain. They are trying to use Ethereum hash power for the video encoding.

https://livepeer.org/

i like the project of a streaming platform on a blockchain.

but i really don't like the token, their staking ratio is like 50% per year and this is an insane return. their token has also no volume, less that 3 BTC on the last 24 hours ans this mean that people have no interest in this token

I was a little bit skeptical and this is still going down more and more. But i was very surprised that this is listed on poloniex. They don't list crap so i need to study the whitepaper next. Op might be right on this.

Why is this great insistence on inviting us to try it, is that I am sure of its reliability, and despite the continuous work, I have no idea about this project, and do you really have Blockchain joined?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/7/2019 at 9:19 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Still haven't checked it? You guys are missing a huge opportunity. Stop sticking with Top10 cryptocurrencies. You cannot make 100x with them! 😉

It's actually true right there, as having to leverage a huge profits on a coin can't happened to again in the top 10 coins, as it's on the new coins that if the success pops on it that we can see a gross increase if you invested in this coin.

@seriousguywithfunnypants, damn, this was a good pick, if you find anything else, pm me. 

I was looking at this in April when i saw this post but was too scared at the price action even though it was one of the undervalued coins i've seen in a while. Price was something like a 0.5 and it's already $3 right now. I think that if i won't buy this now, i will regret it. If i only had some btc right now.

I did LPN a few months ago, and liked that I could buy by dex and stake by web3.  The delegation mechanism is pretty smooth.  The only problem is that it takes 7 days to unstake so you'll be left with neither stake rewards nor ability to take advantage of price swings during that time. (less of a problem if you're in it for the long term and bought cheap)

On 4/21/2020 at 3:46 AM, magd said:

Why is this great insistence on inviting us to try it, is that I am sure of its reliability, and despite the continuous work, I have no idea about this project, and do you really have Blockchain joined?

Livepeer is genuinely established project as you can clearly see team's information and other essential information on their website. This project is based on USA. Check their uniqueness of Livepeer tokens !

Since video streaming costs 80% less than other platforms, why not use this system for a large corporation. I think they feel sorry for the money, for matching

Seems like a solid project. I do not see any wallets available on their website though. How exactly do you manage your Livepeer token??

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On 2/19/2020 at 11:24 AM, Aminakhan said:

Live peer is a platform which figure it will be a major and incredible task on the off chance that it keeps on building up its venture, particularly since the absolute cash size is little and equivalents just around millions 

Download and stream

That is a good platform that I like too much.  And thus this will be a way too much impression. So that will be making way too good and in this there are always millions of streams to that. And so it can a fun in many ways.

The project is interesting, I think it would be worth investing in it. It is a scalable platform since its objective is to offer a fully decentralized live video transmission network protocol, it is an economically efficient alternative to centralized broadcasting solutions for any station. that exists. The project has been very resentful, currently the coin has a cost of $ 2.56 with a good market capitalization.