Crypto Trading Is Not For Amateurs - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto Trading Is Not For Amateurs

44 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

it was easy to pump any coin back in 2016-2017 because bitcoin price was low but now we need billions to pump bitcoin and millions to pump shitcoins which is why most coins fail because getting liquidity isnt easy.

I was browsing on other forum and i just saw one alternative coin pumped 155 % today with just 0.73 BITCOIN volume for the day which only needed almost 6,000 USD to make the rise! so million is not needed here! 

you can check it here! https://www.cryptozink.io/currencycoin/WIX/wixlar/

12 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I was browsing on other forum and i just saw one alternative coin pumped 155 % today with just 0.73 BITCOIN volume for the day which only needed almost 6,000 USD to make the rise! so million is not needed here! 

lol yea that reminds of a newbie here arguing with me earlier that altseason has begun because one coin did 10x in a day and when i checked it the volume was 6 btc total and it dumped right away....newbs man haha 

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Yes brother, there are a lot of currency, are trading less than 1 Sat and it can be pumped, even with less than 0.1 btc, so as you said my friend, it's not about million, the key is to learn from mistaks and look for good information before making a decision even in everyday life, you should always be careful , Otherwise you will fail.

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

lol yea that reminds of a newbie here arguing with me earlier that altseason has begun because one coin did 10x in a day and when i checked it the volume was 6 btc total and it dumped right away....newbs man haha 

You need to check the volume of that rise in the market, there are so many tokens and ocin listed on an exchange with high difference on the price of sell and buy which cause the pump hihg!

2 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

Yes brother, there are a lot of currency, are trading less than 1 Sat and it can be pumped, even with less than 0.1 btc, so as you said my friend, it's not about million, the key is to learn from mistaks and look for good information before making a decision even in everyday life, you should always be careful , Otherwise you will fail.

But i think this pump of this token is just a bull trap! the volume is too low compare on the circulating supply and market value. 

3 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

reminded me of the  good old days of PAC XP DCN  those pumps made people wealthy a friend of mine joined n the bull run and bought a100$ worth of coin at 1 sat  the next day he sold at 27sat.

Unless you are professional trader and know what are you doing it is best to avoid trading, until you learn basics like technical analysis and trading signals.

you ara right and wrong in same time , yes  its true crypto trading is not for amateur , but how and expert become a realy expert without experience , so yeah they have the right to trade untill they become experts 😉 

don't ever start our trading carrer if we have no skills at all.as a trader knowledge and skill was be an obligation for each traders.we could find it freely in many online articles or youtube.learn it step by step will help us to gain profits in any market   condition.eventhough newbie could generate profits as long as they consistant with their plan and goal.

37 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

Yes, trading can be quite difficult for the newcomers. Crypto trading need some study, research, market analysis and virtue of decision making. You also need experience and skill, you have to watch what other traders are doing at the moment. Learn from mistakes, don't overdo something, it will help a trader in the long run. 

Perfectly true. A trader will always do his own research in order to take full responsibility for the potential investment outcome. Information coming from even the best investor is, at best, great information, but never a promise, so you can still get burned.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:45 AM, cryptokram said:

Most of the newbies who came up here in crypto space are thinking that this is just an easy things were you can earnings so easily, that's what their thought but it is totally wrong belief actually. It is a matter of spending time first for learning before getting good profit in the end. 

Well it was easy before when crypto was hyped, thing is a lot of the people got caught a dear  in the headlight when they knew crypto. They got fomoed and now they lost a lot. But now you really need to analyze the market not just buying on hyped alts/crypto. Its not all about hodling and making you rich in a couple of yrs, Its all about putting knowledge on market and understand what trading is all about. 

10 minutes ago, David said:

For example, in buy load section you can sell load to your target customers. Just get their number then load it. To get their payment, send to them your wallet address to send their payment to you.

This could cost your customers expensive as the transfer of cryptocurrency is meant for high volume and cost.

If you will just transfer some amount then the fee will hurt a lot!

3 minutes ago, sevendust777 said:

Well it was easy before when crypto was hyped,

This hype is needed by every coins and tokens in the market but this must have the demand. if there will be no demand then the hype will be a waste!

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

This could cost your customers expensive as the transfer of cryptocurrency is meant for high volume and cost.

If you will just transfer some amount then the fee will hurt a lot!

This hype is needed by every coins and tokens in the market but this must have the demand. if there will be no demand then the hype will be a waste!

I agree but you know we had the biggest hype in 2017 every coin made its ath and people went greedy as they hold their coins.. Some took profit but many hodled waiting for another major hype which i think will not happen anytime soon. 

2 minutes ago, sevendust777 said:

I agree but you know we had the biggest hype in 2017 every coin made its ath and people went greedy as they hold their coins.. Some took profit but many hodled waiting for another major hype which i think will not happen anytime soon. 

Yeah, i can still remember that bullrun! December 2017, there are so many beginners who entered the market and the price really ho high and they left alone on their high bid when Bitcoin left the hype in the market and fall hard!

You know without the amateurs the professionals will not gain anything! it is the law of this jungle the world of cryptocurrency is no longer easy or naive as before, now a lot of coins, investments with large numbers is the truth.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:25 PM, bobjoemega said:

So are you agree with me? Or you think that Bye the Time Amateurs Become Expert Because of Experience 

Hi, No. Newbie are fundamental part of any structure, there is one who succeeds without having gone through the process, 

michael jordan.jpg

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I agree it's not for amateurs but remember we all from amateurs too and after that become know and experienced trader. I think amateurs needs time first before go to crypto trading.

If demo trade engine is available, always make sure to use that first. Many different exchanges have different spread limits. A demo trading account would expose you to all those hidden details that an exchange might make ambiguous for an inexperienced user to find.

And prior to all this, I suggest and advice everyone who is coming to or willing to come in this world of bitcoins. Do go through about what you are going to invest in. you must be knowing before coming here that what you are supposed to do and what is your goal. How will you be making things happens to archive your goal. And for all this, basic knowledge about bitcoins is necessary.

Trading cryptocurrencies can be dangerous for rookies. I advice babypips site to learn the basics of trading before jumping to volatile markets. Cryptos look like different  than stable forex market in terms of pips.