Crypto Trading Is Not For Amateurs - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto Trading Is Not For Amateurs

It seems that the world of cryptocurrencies has become full of amateurs. Through negative comments about trading platforms and cryptocurrencies that talk about losing money in crypto transactions, before you grieve about the owners of such articles, we must know which year he joined this business, and how much time he spent. In the studying and analysing of the world global trades, the Educational level can be useful.

So are you agree with me? Or you think that Bye the Time Amateurs Become Expert Because of Experience 

• Useful or interesting 2

Trading is not as easy as money looks. If we are still amateurs and engage in trading, we will get a loss. But in my opinion it doesn't matter because if we never try to get involved directly in the world of trading we won't be proficient. It is from the mistakes we make in trading that will make us even more adept at trading. So in my opinion crypto trading for amateurs is not a problem. As long as the person is ready to lose.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right
People are afraid of what they don't know and that makes them make negative comments about it
Also the person who thinks you are a bad person at first and after he recognizes you realize he was wrong and you are a good person

At some point, all good traders are once amateur. No one was born to a good trader. 

So I see no wrong when there are a lot of amateur traders now. Let them trade with all their might. If they made some profits, good for them. And if they lose, let them learn from their mistakes. Don't treat their negative comments as whine, instead, teach them how to do it right.

I've been trading crypto since 2017 but I'm still learning. I made some profits, I lose some. The most important thing is I am willing to learn.

Edited by BitTyro

Before become pro traders, all of them is amateur. Fud is part of crypto, in bad side. Even pro traders use it, with hope their coins rise, and get profit. 

51 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

Trading requires expertise and knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
Professional and fundamental analysis of currencies
It also requires a capital and risk management strategy
Simply trading is a science

We are humans and as far as science is concerned we learn and adapt to things, Trading is not an exclusion, even the greatest programmers and scientists started out as novice with a very little knowledge.

9 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

It seems that the world of cryptocurrencies has become full of amateurs.

Amateur traders are good for the market. They loose money all the time so that professional traders can make money. When one person looses money, it means another person has gained a profit - because wealth is not lost, it's simply transferred to another. But it's also up to the amateurs to learn more about the markets so that they don't stay amateurs forever. Learning from your mistakes is the best way to become a professional trader.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

10 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

It seems that the world of cryptocurrencies has become full of amateurs. Through negative comments about trading platforms and cryptocurrencies that talk about losing money in crypto transactions, before you grieve about the owners of such articles, we must know which year he joined this business, and how much time he spent. In the studying and analysing of the world global trades, the Educational level can be useful.

So are you agree with me? Or you think that Bye the Time Amateurs Become Expert Because of Experience 

You have to love what you do to succeed in it and understand its nature to professionalize in it
And the majority is not
It's like a love affair
There will be consensus if there are similarities between the parties and result in a successful relationship and vice versa

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/16/2019 at 8:25 AM, bobjoemega said:

I agree with bye the time amateurs becomes expert because experience, experience is best teacher, I think i am still amateur in this 3 years experince in trading cryptocurrency but i am still want to learning every day

Amen to this gem of advice. Although I agree to a point you have to learn and trading can be for the amateur but as long as the house doesn't depend on it. The doge market can be fun if you just want to make bingo money. But otherwise I agree. Leave the large trades to the people who know. We go to school for years to know how to make 10% so 100% with no knowledge is unlikely when you think abiut it properly. 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:25 AM, bobjoemega said:

Become pro trader not easy, we must spent much time to learn and also experience, you never know how much pro trader lost their money to get expert way to make easy money from trading.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

why is it not for amateurs? you do know most experienced traders today were once amateurs as well, newbies have the right to hate on crypto and moan about losing because they joined crypto in bearish time but with time they'll learn.

1 hour ago, Superred said:

In my view the current people who joined and want to get money from crypto seems ruled out the process even they don't have much patience to through step by step until be a good traders but the fact is successfull traders already through out plenty of years and process to reach that achievement

Yes I agree. Lot of people jumping in expect to double their money in short time. If you don't have the knowledge, or want to spend the years to become a good trader, it's maybe better to choose a different type of investment than crypto.

1 hour ago, bellehea said:

Of course, no one can guarantee what will happen in the future. We just predict the future of Bitcoin based on some considerations or main factors. As Bitcoin adoption still continues and there are more big companies join it, I am also confident about the future of Bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin has been used for years, I think many people have depended already on it.

No one can guarantee every analysis or prediction is 100% accurate. Prices in the market are very dynamic and in my opinion this provides an opportunity for traders or new investors when they want to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price.

Trading requires expertise and knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
Professional and fundamental analysis of currencies
It also requires a capital and risk management strategy
Simply trading is a science

I think there are other types of people with special gifts, there are many who see what can happen in the market, it is like a talent, and they may do well all the time, but that is very rare, but the best is the I study to do market analysis.

Most of the newbies who came up here in crypto space are thinking that this is just an easy things were you can earnings so easily, that's what their thought but it is totally wrong belief actually. It is a matter of spending time first for learning before getting good profit in the end. 

It's take long time people mentality is Only want speed benefit but it's some days rise and down so people Never waiting for this tradeing system 

Crypto must be researched and never play with more than you can afford to lose. I think of it as monopoly money but I play to win. By watching markets for a while one can learn how the markets run. But it will always be a risk. Nothing is a sure thing except death and taxes! 😜

On 10/20/2019 at 6:45 AM, cryptokram said:

Most of the newbies who came up here in crypto space are thinking that this is just an easy things were you can earnings so easily, that's what their thought but it is totally wrong belief actually. It is a matter of spending time first for learning before getting good profit in the end. 

exactly! most of them joined because of the bull run of 2017  thinking trading is easy and no need for searching bout the coin which is why they re the one claiming crypto is a bubble and its just easy to lose your money.

1 hour ago, bellehea said:

Of course, no one can guarantee what will happen in the future. We just predict the future of Bitcoin based on some considerations or main factors. As Bitcoin adoption still continues and there are more big companies join it, I am also confident about the future of Bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin has been used for years, I think many people have depended already on it.

Until now, we are living in speculations so you should be more careful this time as we dont know what will be the flow of the market! it is easy to go high before!

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

exactly! most of them joined because of the bull run of 2017  thinking trading is easy and no need for searching bout the coin which is why they re the one claiming crypto is a bubble and its just easy to lose your money.

Some people dont have enough knowledge but still go trading as they want to have the experience and learn from their loses! 

On 10/15/2019 at 9:25 PM, bobjoemega said:

Every trader was an amateur at some point. I was a beginner some 8-9 years ago with stocks here on the U.S. markets. I'm still not an expert by any means. It's a long road that really never ends, you keep going on and on learning more and more as you go. Cool thing is you learn something every trade, even if it's a daytrade that lasts just seconds. The new people entering the crypto markets need to understand the volatility is crazy, so you must be able to handle it or you'll go bananas! LOL. 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:25 AM, bobjoemega said:

Ah haaa, 3 years has been gone since i started trading, and 7 years has been go since i start learn bitcoin and have first deal. One thing i asure, A person seeking for creativity and knowledge will be a successful trader. A trader can not expert by learning there we get experience by getting profit and loss in both conditions. The main mistake we made that we think by learning crypto trading we can expert. The real time of learn trading is that "When you making a loss". That time you try to survive your funds and you try every thing on this time. So i hope this would be help ful.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

That's right, they create hype projects and start sending messages to telegram messengers that the platform started 3 months ago and needs to be invested. Many people come across and embrace the idea of making a profit. Then the hype closes and people’s money disappears.

15 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Until now, we are living in speculations so you should be more careful this time as we dont know what will be the flow of the market! it is easy to go high before!

it was easy to pump any coin back in 2016-2017 because bitcoin price was low but now we need billions to pump bitcoin and millions to pump shitcoins which is why most coins fail because getting liquidity isnt easy.