Explanation of mining at https://ethermine.org - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Explanation of mining at https://ethermine.org

Hello friends, today we will be explaining mining through the site https://ethermine.org
This dock does not require registration, but requires some settings that you must make on the miner. Therefore, follow the explanation with me in the picture:
First we go to the site through the following link: 

https://ethermine.org

1.thumb.jpg.f93e76f4a52da6c1cc7228f069810af2.jpg

1 - Here is the best server and choose the closest server to your country
2- The port
3- Username: Here you put your Ethereum address in place of your username
4- Password: Leave it blank

Step Two: Choosing the Right Miner The best program is Claymore Miner
From here we choose the program according to the type of card we have and also according to the operating system
Click Download to start downloading it as in the picture:

2.thumb.jpg.52e287f0bd5691d1ea2d66fb83bb916b.jpg

After downloading the program from the previous page, it is downloaded as a zip file, and we unzip it to obtain the program folder as shown in the image:

3.jpg.bc9a3c575fd7d9e83ad4df0d1dea61a7.jpg

We find a file called START, right click and choose Edit
The notebook appears with us, so we can amend it as follows:

4.thumb.jpg.194a957a5d0b00d95d7f3c018308ae4a.jpg

1 - Here we put the server address of the pool that we got in step 1
2- Here we place the port for the basin from step 2
3- We put here the wallet's Ethereum address
We only change these things that you select and do not change anything else

After finishing, we save the file and exit it.
We press the START file two times to start the program to work and mining.

Thank you for the information provided on the topic, I am sure that those interested in the topic will benefit, but is this site honest and paid in the end? waiting

Thanks for this clarification, i didn't know about this site before, but like I understood I think the laptop's pieces are playing a good rule in thus mining site, because it is not like a cloud mining but I think you are going to mine using your laptop or desktop and I don't know exactly if it is safe or not, thanks again for these steps but can you give me some informations about it too

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the information provided on the topic, I am sure that those interested in the topic will benefit, but is this site honest and paid in the end? waiting

Yes, this site is honest and reliable and pays when the minimum is reached. Generally, mining pools are reliable because if you do not pay you you can leave the mining immediately and work in another pool. This is never a problem.

3 hours ago, Migo said:

Thanks for this clarification, i didn't know about this site before, but like I understood I think the laptop's pieces are playing a good rule in thus mining site, because it is not like a cloud mining but I think you are going to mine using your laptop or desktop and I don't know exactly if it is safe or not, thanks again for these steps but can you give me some informations about it too

Thank you, my friend, this is not a cloud mining site nor can you mine by laptop, but you need GPU to mine in this pool.

16 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this site is honest and reliable and pays when the minimum is reached. Generally, mining pools are reliable because if you do not pay you you can leave the mining immediately and work in another pool. This is never a problem.

Thank you, my friend, this is not a cloud mining site nor can you mine by laptop, but you need GPU to mine in this pool.

Yes, this is possible, but you can choose not to work on the site from the beginning if it is not true to that. We require proof of payment from the site.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, this is possible, but you can choose not to work on the site from the beginning if it is not true to that. We require proof of payment from the site.

I don't know, maybe you are not used to working with mining pools, this is not a cloud mining site where you register and ask for profits. You do not subscribe to mining mining base, but pay attention to the explanation. You will notice that you need to put some settings without registration. In short, there is no proof of payment in the mining pools.

14 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I don't know, maybe you are not used to working with mining pools, this is not a cloud mining site where you register and ask for profits. You do not subscribe to mining mining base, but pay attention to the explanation. You will notice that you need to put some settings without registration. In short, there is no proof of payment in the mining pools.

It is very dangerous to work or even invest in a site, whether it is mining or giving free coins without seeing any proof of payment from it, your money and time will be lost in the end.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:55 PM, iloveyobit said:

It is very dangerous to work or even invest in a site, whether it is mining or giving free coins without seeing any proof of payment from it, your money and time will be lost in the end.

Your words are generally correct, it is dangerous to work with any site without the stakes of paying from it, but for mining sites it is not very dangerous because you simply have the mining equipment you have in your home and if they do not pay you can easily finish work with them and move to another mining Pool.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

21 minutes ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Thanks dear friend for your brief explanation of the etherlining.org site, it was very simple to understand, but for me in the solo mining i prefer to use nicehash.com, because its also easy to use and the design of platform is helpful without any complication.

Sure, your words are true nicehash.com is the favorite of most mining, but there are some people who prefer making choices themselves and trying different sites and do not want to work automatically as it is found on nicehash.com.

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Your words are generally correct, it is dangerous to work with any site without the stakes of paying from it, but for mining sites it is not very dangerous because you simply have the mining equipment you have in your home and if they do not pay you can easily finish work with them and move to another mining Pool.

I do not mean regular mining using the equipment designated for this, I mean cloud mining as you use your device's resource locations for mining and do not give you any profit.

9 hours ago, Dinhhung1612 said:

Thanks my friend for the good topic that help us here understand more what definition of mining at ethermine.org. However if you can give us more detail how other system can operate for mining and we should invest some money for the mining cloud that are now very popular with the ads on many sites. I dont know if we can get profit with mining cloud? If someone here have more experience please give me more information.

Thank you my friend, I have a lot of experience with cloud mining sites and I advise you to never invest your money in it because it is a waste of time and money most of them are scam sites and they will deceive you with great advertising and get free mining power but when you try to withdraw your profits they ask you to buy first.

2 hours ago, fila said:

Yes that is pretty well it and then you are off and mining. And hopefully you have a good gpu is ethereum is one of the gpu friendly algorithms still which can reward nicely.

Thank you my friend, yes Ethereum is still one of the best mining algorithms especially for those who have GPU because it is still profitable and mining is easy as the price of Ethereum is good and it can increase a lot.

5 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

This is a fake mining website mate please don't use it because enter mining I'd very complicated to setup and need gpu rah to mining without rag how you can mine

Thanks for the alert, but I don’t know where I came from your information. It is a fake mining site. Is there a source link to this news? I had never heard of such talk before. But in any case you do not have to use it there are many other mining sites.

10 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

I have not used this site and I have not heard of it. Thank you for the information. A site that looks very good and has a lot of support for users. Everything is fine and I appreciate it, I will try to check its safety and honesty.

Thank you, yes it seems that there are many members who have not heard of this site before, in any case I was given this site as an example of the mining method and how to set the site settings and everyone can choose the appropriate mining pool.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:04 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, it can be a fake, but forgery is difficult, if you do not believe proof of payment, you can ask in Google about the reliability of that site and you will find the answer.

Anyway, thank you, my dear friend, for the alert and for these tips. I think your fear is justified, given that there are many scam sites scattered on the Internet, so you should always be cautious and search on Google.

On 3/10/2020 at 4:58 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hello friends, today we will be explaining mining through the site https://ethermine.org
This dock does not require registration, but requires some settings that you must make on the miner. Therefore, follow the explanation with me in the picture:
First we go to the site through the following link: 

https://ethermine.org

1.thumb.jpg.f93e76f4a52da6c1cc7228f069810af2.jpg

1 - Here is the best server and choose the closest server to your country
2- The port
3- Username: Here you put your Ethereum address in place of your username
4- Password: Leave it blank

Step Two: Choosing the Right Miner The best program is Claymore Miner
From here we choose the program according to the type of card we have and also according to the operating system
Click Download to start downloading it as in the picture:

2.thumb.jpg.52e287f0bd5691d1ea2d66fb83bb916b.jpg

After downloading the program from the previous page, it is downloaded as a zip file, and we unzip it to obtain the program folder as shown in the image:

3.jpg.bc9a3c575fd7d9e83ad4df0d1dea61a7.jpg

We find a file called START, right click and choose Edit
The notebook appears with us, so we can amend it as follows:

4.thumb.jpg.194a957a5d0b00d95d7f3c018308ae4a.jpg

1 - Here we put the server address of the pool that we got in step 1
2- Here we place the port for the basin from step 2
3- We put here the wallet's Ethereum address
We only change these things that you select and do not change anything else

After finishing, we save the file and exit it.
We press the START file two times to start the program to work and mining.

Thank you my friend for this interesting and excellent publication. Yes, we can mining using the site in an excellent way, but the method was difficult to grill, but after the clarification that I made now, we can use the site easily 

4 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

I prefer mining like this, compared to mining on applications on mobile. Because of the mining I do, it's more likely to be like this.

Yes, my friend Mining on a mobile phone is a waste of time no more and also that may cause harm to your device and battery consumption and ultimately its cost is almost nothing, this is if the mining application did not Scam and stole the phone data.

On 4/9/2020 at 3:55 AM, Crypto123 said:

Thank you my friend, I have a lot of experience with cloud mining sites and I advise you to never invest your money in it because it is a waste of time and money most of them are scam sites and they will deceive you with great advertising and get free mining power but when you try to withdraw your profits they ask you to buy first.

@Crypto123  Clearly, your knowledge about mining is limited. Somebody than know how mining works know that real cloud mining websites doesn't give free Gh/s...

I have big doubts about your mining activities, whether on Ethermine or elsewhere. Can you share some information with us, like your hashrate, the material you use and payments proofs?

90% of those who will try will be disappointed. Ethermine is a good mining pool, yes, but only for those who have the necessary hardware. Because you took ETH example, I will do same.

Now, I will say the truth:

1. the minimal payment is 0.05 ETH ($7.97)
  2. 1 GPU is useless
  3. powerful GPUs are required (minimum RX470)
  4. without a good overclocking/undervolting, you will not be profitable

Now for those who are skeptical while reading these words, let's see a picture. Example with a RX470 (worth $180 on Amazon) with an electricity cost of $0.10 per Kw/h:

spacer.png

Question: How long it will take to reach the minimal withdrawal amount?

Answer: It will take 25 days for $0.75 profit... It's a fact, only if your miner runs 24/24 & 7/7...

NOTE: You will earn more by using CryptoTab Browser and your CPU for mining.

Now friends, you understand the reality of mining and you understand why real cloud mining websites never gives free Gh/s. It's a real business, no charity possible.

Feel free to visit my topics "My Mining Rig" and "Mining 4 Coins at the Same Time (CPU+GPU+Staking)"

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

4 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Crypto123  Clearly, your knowledge about mining is limited. Somebody than know how mining works know that real cloud mining websites doesn't give free Gh/s...

I have big doubts about your mining activities, whether on Ethermine or elsewhere. Can you share some information with us, like your hashrate, the material you use and payments proofs?

90% of those who will try will be disappointed. Ethermine is a good mining pool, yes, but only for those who have the necessary hardware. Because you took ETH example, I will do same.

Now, I will say the truth:

Well, thank you, my friend @bitcoinb, because you accuse me without knowing anything about me and I do not know what is bothering you with my words. In any case, I will respectfully answer you:

Before that, did you read the topic completely? Or have you only read the response? Please read the topic well because I am the one who wrote it and not someone else. I have explained that in pictures and the topic does not talk about cloud mining but rather it talks about mining using GPUs anyway. Let's start.

Firstly, I said that cloud mining sites are mostly scam because they give you free Gh/s for mining. When you try to make a withdrawal, they ask you to buy first. This is my personal experience, and you can try it yourself if you like. There are many cloud mining sites that you can sign up for.
Second: I don’t know why you have doubts about my mining activity and although I don’t have to give you any information but nevertheless I will tell you I have 2 GPU the first one AMD RX580 and the second NVIDIA GTX1080Ti and my total hashrate for mining ethereum is around 75MH
And my electricity cost is 0.007$ and thus I can get 0.0058 ETH as shown in the picture and therefore I can get a minimum of 0.05 ETH in about a week and not as you say 25 days !!!

1.jpg.aaef4a85fb35340e5c21a5f328ca4d73.jpg
Well do you want to take a selfie with my mining device so you can believe me ??? !!!
I do not care if you believe me or not, but what concerns me is that you should improve people's beliefs and not accuse anyone without evidence, and your heart must not be filled with hatred towards anyone, especially if it does not do any abuse to you.
Thank you, my friend, and I apologize if it came out of me and it did not bother you.

4 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:

This is not cloud mining. Ethermine.org is a trusted ethereum mining pool. Tens of thousands of miners mine here.

True, my friend, this is not a cloud mining site but a mining basin in which there are thousands of miners who use their equipment to mine ethereum and it differs from cloud mining sites most of which are scam and do not need equipment.

13 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:

This is not cloud mining. Ethermine.org is a trusted ethereum mining pool. Tens of thousands of miners mine here.

Thank you for the information, I did not know this because in the end I am not much interested in mining, but I only sometimes educate myself with information about it, I am interested in trading more than mining.

4 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Amazing explanation about ethermine, I hope your are making money from this website and I also thinking to earn from mining, now I know everything about this website. Very soon I will use ethermine website for mining.

In order to use this mining pool or any other mining pool you must to have some necessary equipment for it like GPUs. You can mine in the mining pool of Ethereum, but if you want to mine another coin you must use another mining basin.

I haven't tried it here, I have just looked at it a bit, it seems still quite new, and found there are some reviews it is good and productive but it takes a lot of time, if it is more productive I think it will need a desktop computer because it is stronger than a laptop. when I return to exploit I will try to consider it.

14 hours ago, kadayakito said:

I haven't tried it here, I have just looked at it a bit, it seems still quite new, and found there are some reviews it is good and productive but it takes a lot of time, if it is more productive I think it will need a desktop computer because it is stronger than a laptop. when I return to exploit I will try to consider it.

My dear, you cannot mine ethereum using a computer or laptop. You must have at least a strong 2GPU to get good results in ethereum mining. Otherwise, mining via laptop or PC or Mobile is a waste of time.

16 hours ago, bustkuaj said:

I haven't tried mining at https://ethermine.org, it is mentioned a lot to mine eth but I haven't tried it because I don't currently mine. Some of my friends are working on it. They say the site looks secure but they haven't earned anything yet.

Mining pools are mostly safe and reliable and totally different from cloud mining sites. Here you are using your own mining equipment and the pool secures your work environment and takes commission on it. So it is not unreasonable for them to cheat.