Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

Yeah you should HODL your crypto currencies so that you can make the profits in the future. Keep crypto currencies in the crypto wallet and wait the price increase for your coins in the future than sell your crypto currencies you can make the profits then.

Thanks for your idea. I tried this holding thing and I got lucky few times. But still, there are way more profitable ways to earn by trading.

This is very common mistake everyone does. And in result their all crypto got stuck in a wallet . This is really bad actually . So we should get out if we do have a good chance .

Yeah. Buying and holding means you aim to sell at a higher price than with which you buy because only them you can make profits. Holding sometimes need some good amount of patience depends on how the price goes.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think only holding coins is not best for waiting the price of coins will go up is not effective. It is jjst waste of time so i think you shoul trade these coins to earn more money than keeping it. 

I think just holding the coins is not enough.. It is just waste of time to wait for price goes up.. We have to trade these coins to get more and instant profit from these coins. It just my point of view. 

That we should hold the crypto till the price hike so we can make a lot of profit from it so I would like to say that you have made many beautiful posts. Trading is a vital aspect in crypto for obvious reasons but to me bottom line is what ever works for you is what you do be it.

I am not sure if you are talking about HOLD- Looks like you have a mistake, You wrote HODL instead of HOLD. anyhow if you are talking about the holding of cryptocurrencies. In my personal opinion to buy and Hold it for long term will be really profitable. 

You don't have to do anything because the price will anyway go up and down. Everyone takes decisions for himself, if we are all hodling then the price will never go up because there is no volatility. 

It depends on the direction of the offer. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, you need to be up-to-date on the Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy

well I think yes.You just need some patience because it is take some time before the price of crypto will increased. And people should get more involved in this.

If you are a bitcoin user and have invested huge amount in it then the better way is to hold it for a long time till the price won't get increased because to earn Profit from such investment you need to wait for the increase in the price of bitcoin.

You can hodl any good or valuable cryptocurrency and you can expect the bull run to sell your assets in the higher price. You can also sell you currencies when the right time comes. Generally altcoin prices are automatically increased in the market after BTC price raise.  

Indeed we have to maintain crypto until cost rises once again. This time around is not ideal for market the actual gold coin. We ought to purchase much more gold coins with this particular get rid of cost. Within the following 12 months crypto cost may upward as well as we are able to market all of them.good luck...

On 3/2/2020 at 9:25 AM, Indrani said:

This is possible because we can hold the coins until the cryptocurrency coins rise so that we can make good money next time.

It is good advice to hold coins that will be beneficial to us because whenever they rise it will bring more profits

• Useful or interesting 1

How long was it in my opinion, if it was too long did you calculate the time issue regarding the amount of benefits. Ok it is true that there can be rich from just holding, but how much value we trying to hold whether it is proportional.

Not all crypto good for hodling so i think btc is for trading and the dogecoin for example is for hodling now i hodl coin called banano have good future so i choosed it

I agree with you, trading is the best way to make profits from cryptocurrencies but wait for a long time is useless so daily trading is the best.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:50 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

Just evident HODLER can make life time income and get the monetary autonomy in crypto markets Not every person can't bring in cash in day exchanging It is a genuine activity

5 minutes ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

I agree with you, trading is the best way to make profits from cryptocurrencies but wait for a long time is useless so daily trading is the best.

I concur with you exchanging is the most ideal approach to make benefits from cryptographic forms of money yet hang tight for quite a while is futile so day by day exchanging is the best

Trading is a vital aspect in crypto for obvious reasons but to me bottom line is what ever works for you is what you do be it completely day trading or total hodl or doing both.

I would prefer to HODL only big coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others, but small coins i would trade as they are volatile a lot

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

it is the sure thing that bitcoins price will rise so drastically after the halving , because there will be scarcity of bitcoins and miners have to fix their machines after halving , so it is better to hodl from now, whatever you have

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the price holds it up for a hike, it will be risky.  But if you have knowledge of trading and you understand the market, you should not otherwise.

Do you want an answer well i will suggest you that if want you can hold till the prives goes it will be profitable but if the prices goes down you will bare a loss i will suggest you if the price above your buying price you should sell it.