Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

for sure crypto certainly is the home business about serenity and additionally HODL, you will have to contain the silver and gold coins for those long-term and be serenity, and silver and gold coins fee goes " up " to have more money on the currency trading and additionally just by presenting gold coin.

2 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Yes we should hold our coins until the price goes up again. Why we will sell our coins in lower price. I would not like to sell our coins in lower price because Crypto can raise up again with double price.

I agree on your point, the reason of holding our coin was to earn high profit on it by holding and wait fir the value of it will high and it was the best time to sell it.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

I don't think hodling is stupid. It's safe and doesn't have risks unlike many others. And crypto currency always goes up and down so hodling it is not as bad as you may think it is.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

It depends on how much your investment is If you have more investment, then I think you should do two types of trading Trading on a daily basis And hold the coins with half the amount for long term trading This will make it very easy for us to recover the loss If we have small amount of money, then we should be trading daily basis

Put before the fee climbs up the very best a fabulous waste matter of your respective. It should be dealt with so the selection of silver and gold coins accelerates at the same time waiting around for the price tag too. It's the things I had conducted already. If sole put I presume it is far from beneficial.Iaroundmember

In my opinion it depends on the type of coin or token itself. Sometimes the profits will be greater if we hodl coins or tokens compared to daily trading 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Should You HODL Bitcoin? First, know your memes. ... If bitcoin were a stock, its price movement this year would be cause for serious concern. The cryptocurrency's price is down by more than two-thirds from its December high and roughly 47 percent off from the start of this year.

This is very good but not everyone knows how to operate it in the crypto market, and if people already know it it will be very helpful to get a lifetime income in the Crypto market.

Well suddenly, you will also trade those coin that you hold for a long time, even just holding on short time, you still need to trade it later. So holding and trading goes with each other to achieve profit and also to loss money. It is good to hold cryptos that are strong for now but there are also ones that has potential, like YO, just observe what Yobit is doing to increase it's value. On the new year's day, they have announced that it's value is equal to 1 BTC. 

Goodluck, happy learning. 🙂 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/10/2019 at 10:01 AM, Rg123 said:

This is the best thing to do mate, buy some coins and hold it for a long time, this is profitable than others, you can wait for the bull run of the coins.

That works, but to make double profits and waiting for a bull run, will see increasing stocks, 

If your a good trader. Since beginners will need time to learn and adjust

It is not good way, you can buy crypto when price will be bottom low ,can not buy any pumping coin for longterm hold.

It is a relative question? Because some times long term holding  brings good  but all time doesn`t it. There are some coin which is profitable long term hold and some have short time trade. You should cope with due to changing time. Otherwise you cannot cope with this cyptocurrency world.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:25 PM, Ahmed jabri said:

Yes. Having patience is the most important thing in Cryptocurrencies. Wait for some time, the price will either rise or fall.

When it rises, you sell and earn profit. Because after some days, chances are prices will fall and vice versa.

This is how trading works.

You're right, the best strategy is wait until the price of bitcoin increase. It is happening right now, the price of bitcoin now a days are turning to the original price of it before i started here.  The price of bitcoin now is increasing so when you hold your bitcoin this past few months, the value of it will increased. 

• +3 1

Yes, I will hold the cryptocurrency as long as the value of the coins rises, and one of the reasons is that I believe that all these currency cryptocurrency Bitcoin prices will rise in the futureIn time, its demand will increase by many thousands, and thinking of all these things makes it clear that we should buy from now on, because in the future we will be able to profit at a better price

Trading daily involves more risk as you make put your money on the line a lot of times just to make a profit however if you hold your cryptocurrency for long amounts of time and wait for the exponential growth of one currency then you can gain a lot of return for minimal effort.

Well I think I have don that in the past and it didn't favour  me, i bought a coin in binance and hold for the price to come a little. but I lost half of my money at the end

The crypto currency market condition show that new investor join the crypto currency market on daily basis and invest in crypto currency market this is best for all the crypto currency user due to new investor the price of crypto currency goes up at high level.

There are many crypto currencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. Trading daily involves more risk as you make put your money on the line a lot of times just to make a profit however if you hold your cryptocurrency for long amounts of time. Now bitcoin price is low. I have already invested bitcoin When bitcoin price will go up then i will sell bitcoin.

yes of course to get profits and avoid losses. although in theory, hold does not change anything because the price will actually get stuck if more hold. crypto market needs transactions to increase volume and then prices can go up.

22 hours ago, mbaman80 said:

You should hold them until the price is more profitable. That would be the best thing to do.

Of course it is difficult to understand when to sell coins. But at this time, I believe that the market is at the bottom and should suffer a rise in prices in the near future.

• +2 1

On 08.01.2020 at 13:49, Ripolok said:

It is not time for selling Bitcoin rather it is time to buy and hold Bitcoin as much as you can. Time selection is very important for the investment in BTC. It is still now bearish trend but i hope it will turn uptrend soon.

It all depends on the situation and the person we are talking about. Maybe he has nothing to eat, then it is better to sell all the crypto and change something in his life

Well, I guess it depends on the people on how he or she will make more money from small one. It depends on how they strategize on keeping it or trading it.

27 minutes ago, Kabbo said:

In fact many coins has not any benefits to hold long time. Because they will down more in future. So we have to invest in promising project. BTC Eth can raise in future so if you have then you should hold and wait.

Yes not all coins should be hold, some does nit worth to be hold they keep on reducing in value

• -1 1