Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

7 hours ago, Jona said:

Yes on this time is good to hold the crypto currency or wait for the start the btc trading season start then why I ask that it's not easy to make a lot of the money but it's good to get the money in then bitcoin

Holding is good but if you already have a profit to it you should sell it and make leverage to have a better profit because if you keep holding when the price is down you will lose the chance of having a profit.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

We do not have to hold for the price to move up, we Do not have to hold. What of if the coin takes to long to go up

• -2 1

8 minutes ago, Rajub99 said:

I think we should continue our holding if we chose a good coin like bitcoin or etherium. or if someone can afford his current loss then he can leave from it.But good coins always recover

That's true, if you have patience you could earn huge amount of money. I'm doing holding my coins because i have one friend who became millionaire because of holding her coins so i decided to do it too. She has many bitcoin on 2015 and she wait until the price of it pumps, so the price of bitcoin rised on 2017 about $20000 so she became millionaire because of that so i think we should do it too. Patience is the key for me when i'm holding my coins. 

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Jona said:

Yes then what I ask it's on the time bro many time is for hold or the many time is not for hold if you understand the trade and then you never lost the coin if you understand the coin work what it go to do

To be honest you dont need to hold for a long period of time once you have a profit to your position sell it so that you can easily re-enter again if the price dumps.

• -1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

You are right. Holding coins is usually good but sometimes you have to accept the fact that the coin will not reach the high price it once was and sell for a bit of a loss otherwise you are gonna be holding it indefinitely.

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Jona said:

Yeah this is good idea to think and understand that the point of the knowledge I mean it's not easy to try and get it out of the crypto currency in the markets but the day trading is with good amount of the btc bro

Yeah i know if you want to get an easy profit in day trading you must also have a good amount of bitcoin because the more you trade the more the profit you can get.

• -1 1

33 minutes ago, Aminul Islam said:

I think it will be a wise dicission for you to hodl your crypto. Beacause It is the future product. Today or tomorrw it lead the whole world. If you belive this then you will hodl. When people will connect to this its price will rise.

The point is that some coins die really quickly and never go up then. And if you managed to sell them in time you will get some of your money back

• -3 1

I think that long term trading is much more profitable and less risky than day trade.Now it is very hard to make profit from day trade maybe if you are doing margin trading with 25X 100X leverage but it is very risky

Volume is low but until btc  is holding 7100 trend line it is in neutral trend position

So i am patiently monitoring price waiting for break in whatever direction.It will not take long time until something will happen

• +2 1

I think it will be better to trade rather that hold it for up rise of price. But it will be risky. But if you have the knowledge about trading and you understand the market then you should go for trading otherwise not. Analysis is very necessary for trading. 

2 hours ago, Satya31 said:

I think it will be better to trade rather that hold it for up rise of price. But it will be risky. But if you have the knowledge about trading and you understand the market then you should go for trading otherwise not. Analysis is very necessary for trading. 

Yeah, you are right trading is more profitable than holding but like what you said it takes more risks that's why some traders want to use trading bots because it can give low but steady profits.

HODL is a way of earning high income from cryptocurrency. If you hold your coins till the next bull run you will earn a considerable amount of profit but this is not always the most profitable way of earning. Some professional traders can earn more by daily trading and there is also the very risky method called margin trading. I think in general HODL is the safer way of earning for non-professional traders but you should invest the amount you can risk to make sure you can start again. I prefer to buy crypto when it is near the bull run because if you start holding long before bull run, you have to store your funds for a very long time without touching them which is not good.

Of course you should. mainly the crypto trader buy any coin at low price and sell it at high price. so after buying if the price go down more then you wait patiently to increase the price.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:46 PM, bobjoemega said:

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis,

No, no, no.  You can do that if you want, but day trading is *not* the essence of...creating cryptocurrencies, whatever that means exactly. 

Buy and hold is a good strategy for bitcoin, if not for all the altcoins on the market.  In fact if you bought bitcoin right now (it's below $7000), you'll probably make a nice profit next year.  There's nothing peculiar or wrong about holding an investment for the long term, and bitcoin is no different.  I also suspect that active traders don't tend to make much money, as most don't even know what they're doing.

Its depend on the project. If we have strong believe in a project after studing technical analysis and deeply studied than we can HODL. But if we have some profit than we should exit

Bitcoin DUMP started exactly at the moment CME opened Doors at 5PM on Dec-17–2017. See this Daily Bitcoin chart (image last updated Nov-24–2018)

Good luck to you!! Most denied cartel’s presence and have been brutally slaughtered since the DUMP started.

It took 12 months and 83% of drop for people to accept the fact about the “Global Banking Cartel”. And during this time most missed the biggest opportunity of their life by denying the existence of the Cartel. Anyways, better late than never!

Hodl if you are in loss,sell if you are in profit.

Its so hard for everyone to be a day trader,and i think there's nothing wrong with hodling a coin whenever you want or until you are satisfied with the profits.it really depends on every persons patience.

That's according to the user's strategy but for me hodling is a perfect way to preserve the coin's value. But it doesn't mean that trading is bad as I said the possibilities is infinite and the strategy is different.

Yes i agree with that. we should not wait for the price to rise. it is a foolishness. We can trade wisely to get daily profit also some of amount can be set aside. So there is no need to fully invest your wealth in trading.

It was the preference of the people on how they will get profit on Bitcoin, maybe they choose to hodl it because they are not risk taker on tradings. The only bad idea for me on hodl was bitcoin are susceptible on high price volatility.

True, the thought of saving bitcoin continuously without trading it must be eliminated. If no one trades bitcoin then this circulation will stop. If you want to get profit, then let's trade the bitcoin that we have.

On 12/2/2019 at 2:04 PM, Raven said:

Yeah, of course. That is the best way to earn huge money in crypto. You just need some patience because it is take some time before the price of it will increased. Wait for the bull run and your money will increase. 

Sometimes it is nit patient that make people sell before profit/coin goes up, sometimes it is the need to use that money.

Yeah, of course. That is the best way to earn huge money in crypto. You just need some patience because it is take some time before the price of it will increased. Wait for the bull run and your money will increase. 

Sometimes it is nit patient that make people sell before profit/coin goes up, sometimes it is the need to use that money.

HODL is not for everyone, some people will juts withdrawal their holdings  because they need to spend that money.

Daily trade it's not for all they need learning and knowledge not easy that way so people have to bought some coins a hold them untile the price is go uper , i know the best way to earn is trading but we need to learn After go trade

• +1 1

Yes I am also agree with that. HODL is not the solution of making money from btc or any other coin. Daily trade gives you more profit than HODL. As per market situation now its difficult to believe a  price up of any coin

Yes of course when bitcoin price are low then I buy bitcoin and alt coin and when price up then I sell.

This thinks i can again and again and make good returns.

that's why now i hold many coin because now bitcoin and alt coin are very low.

You can risk some amount of money that's you afford to lose leyt say you invest and hold $3000 and you plan that you can't use them until the price change goes up to 10000%

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup