Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms! - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms!

On 10/16/2019 at 3:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

I think some exchanges are very trusted . You can store you bitcoin or other currency on this exchange. I know many exchange are scammers . You always use high reputation and high trading volume exchange. 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

It is not wise to deposit money on the exchange site. Because there are many security issues in the exchange site.  We have also received news that hackers have hacked the exchange site.  So my recommendation is to use a good wallet . Then your money will be safe 

Nice advice,hopes everybody read and know this,because alot of us dont have time to install wallets.but there are still trusted trading platforms out there,we just need to be more careful.

• +2 1

hello my friend .I agree with you that it is very bad that we use our platforms to store our encrypted currencies, as you said if we store the money inside the platform and the platform is closed suddenly, then we will lose all our money so it is better to store the money inside the wallet only i think putting too much moneys in exchange, this is depending on the person himself.

You are absolutely right. We shouldn't store our crypto funds in any trading site as it is not secure. Always keep in your funds in your wallet and choose a trusted and secured wallet for this purpose to remain the risk free.

I agree with you on these content because most of the online wallet are full of scam and always increase the price percentage of the coins which will encourage people to make some investment and unknown to them is a fake wallet, so my own advice is that we should always make proper research about these wallet before putting our money for investment in it.

Most people should keep their bitcoins in an offline wallet, but what can you do if your computer isn't up to par? To me, that's even worse than leaving it in an exchange.The prospect of your machine unexpectedly failing and rendering your bitcoins inaccessible is terrifying.

Thanks for sharing this my friend, I agree with you, because an exchange is not a wallet, so it is very risky if we save money / crypto in large quantities, except only for trading capital.

Hello dear, I think you make a very great observation because there are some cryptocurrency exchange platform that become inactive without proper notice and this will make you loss everything you store in that wallet, so we most not store all our coins in an exchange sites, thank you.

It is not a rule only. You can follow this method if you have a little experience here. Only you will have to invest a small amount, but if you are a professional enough, what prevents you? 

I do not put large sums inside the platforms at all because I think that it is very bad to rely on the platforms and trust them. This trust needs more than those of you.

Sure my friend you have a point we shouldn't treat any exchange or trading platform as our own wallets because those can experience other challenges that can cause a shut down or go on a break without any proper notice as said in the topic and this can affect our funds or even cause a loss.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +3 1

My dear, in general, it depends on the security of the platform in which we work in trading, and I see that you have a right in this matter in general due to one thing, which is the wallets of cryptocurrencies in general, so long-term storage is done through one thing, which is the governor, as for the amount that enters the platforms  It is not for storage and it is a part of your capital in general in order for certain pairs to try it. Thank you very much

• +3 1

On 4/11/2021 at 1:11 PM, NaCl + H2SO4 said:

Hello dear friend, to me i prefer storing my coins into my hardware wallets because it is really safer and untouchable, unlike online wallets the vulnerability is still there hackers right now are so good. 

Well said dear mate, its not safe to save coins on online platforms because you can lose them but the best i can recommend is by storing them on hardware wallet.

There are many hackers and scammer in exchanges because is where many crypto users double their earnings۔there are so many projects that have go down with people there will be a huge place to which one can not be understanding۔۔

This is true my friend, keeping money in the platforms is never safe, keep your money in your own wallet and back up the wallet, be careful because if your money is lost, all your dreams will be lost with it.

Some time i think you are rigth but my point of view i invest all my assest on btc and earn a more profit. You must also try to this. Thank you so much who agree with my point of view.

Yes my friend its not a good step indeed. I mean to store our balance in such wallet which do not have proper reputations. We should find a legit wallet which is under use of most of the members. Like yobit. It's the best wallet among all other wallets. It's safe, easily accessible and have multiple features. 

Yes, this is what I do after obtaining profits from trading. I transfer them to trustwallet, which I have. I think that I am a little relaxed and be more assured of my profits. you can also invest in profits and double your amount in trading, but for me I am not expert enough so I transfer them.

I totally agree with you.

Care is needed to be taken in this regard. At first, we need to trade with low capital and then with proper knowledge go for a good capital for trading and store your BTC in a well known and reliable wallet. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

we never deposit our capital in a single wallet, we keep our money in the bank account and we just withdraw the necessary amount to trade at 10% or so.

Putting much assets on exchange is very risky, don't keep all your bitcoins in exchange, because if the exchange will close then all the bitcoins you store will be lost, recently there are more exchange's closure and the exchange users lost a lot of money in this space. Exchanges are not made to store coins. they are made to trade and highly susceptible to be attacked by hackers.

I completely agree with you. Nowadays, the closure of the stock exchange and the disappearance of money without a trace is not something fantastic. take care of your doge friends)

That is clear you have to setup in the first a trusted wallet like coinbase or ledger wallet, but if you want to let them in trading exchange so as you said put them in famous trusted exchange as poloniex or binance, hitbtc,..