After the calm comes the storm !! BTC is like this! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

After the calm comes the storm !! BTC is like this!

When I say that BTC is one of the least volatile assets, I am sometimes asked why I say this if it is a cryptocurrency and we know that in this environment prices are highly volatile. Well now I'll try to explain why I think with BTC it's different. First let's look at its tragedy, BTC started in 2008, with its first block being extracted in early 2009 - block called genesis, since then its increase in value and disclosure is visible. To give you an idea with $ 1 a dollar if you bought 1300 BTC or so, in 2010 its value was $ 0.39 since then a single downfall occurred from 2017 here, when that year BTC hit the $ 20,000 mark. and today in 2019 it parks at around $ 8000. Finally, if we take a year to year analysis from 2010 to 2019 we will see that 99% of the period BTC had substantial increases and little fall. Why do I say that after the lull comes the "storm" is why historically when the BTC has a fall and / or a parked in its value, it tends to have a boom in its substantially high price, causing a "storm" in the market. from cryptos, this is what differentiates BTC from others. And by 2020 everything leads us to believe that this "storm" will occur as we go through a period of "calm". Hugs to all.

Sources: https://www.criptofacil.com/how-o-bitcoin-surgiu-confira-a-breve-line-do-tempo-da-historia-do-btc/

https://livecoins.com.br/preco-historico-do-bitcoin/

APOS-TEMPESTADE-VEM-A-BONANCA-1.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

is it like tragedy after tragedy. this is why we need alt for balancing. but sadly, alt like btc followers, btc down, alt down, btc rise, alt just stay. today, btc dominant just down from 72% to 68%, i hope it's good for alt to pump

Edited by cheewy

Yes its true that the btc is most fluctuated market in the world and if invest in this coin then you may earn lot of money and when this coin is start then its price is too low

• +2 1

I agree with your post. I think It's like tragedy after tragedy, and we all need altcoins for balancing with bitcoins. But the problem is that alt coins and other cryptocoins depends on btc.     

You will only be able to  notice all this you had been holding it for long. Thise that say wrong things about bitcoin are those that invest not more than 2 month

On 10/16/2019 at 4:30 AM, Muneeb said:

Yes you are right bro BTC will go up so much at after 1 or 2 years but this time it will cross the all records because this time BTC will touch the sky and it may be cross 20,000$ or 30,000$ because so many new peoples invest in this business and they are still in loss. But now the bTC market give them a great gift soon.

I th5 whether we go up that high will definitely depend on the next halving because its just that much of a defining moment in crypto and if we had thw liquidity to pump the price up then we will definitely see 30k.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 3:30 AM, Muneeb said:

Yes you are right bro BTC will go up so much at after 1 or 2 years but this time it will cross the all records because this time BTC will touch the sky and it may be cross 20,000$ or 30,000$ because so many new peoples invest in this business and they are still in loss. But now the bTC market give them a great gift soon.

We need to be patient if we want to make good income, because waiting is one of the most important thing I have learned about this field, and bitcoin is already touched 20k two years ago, I think in the future he will be more higher

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Sumayya said:

You will only be able to  notice all this you had been holding it for long. Thise that say wrong things about bitcoin are those that invest not more than 2 month

yes like me , im holding from end of 2017 , and about those new investores i think they must have patiance with bitcoin if they want to make any money , cheers 😉 

Indeed yes,

as sayings goes: "after the dark, comes the light",

as usual part of the currencies where price goes up and down, btc has its up and down also, if we see it from the start price continue to changes constantly, but i think btc price is still at its good stand until now.

that "after the calm comes the storm" and it can also reverse "after the storm comes the calm"

Yes btc tragedy from year to year brings change. the decline and increase that he experiences is always changing. we certainly hope that BTC will continue to rise.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yes like me , im holding from end of 2017 , and about those new investores i think they must have patiance with bitcoin if they want to make any money , cheers 😉 

That is true, you already had some patience, hope you didn't bought your Bitcoin at the peak of over $10k, 2017 was a bullish year

On 10/16/2019 at 9:34 AM, muneebzafar889 said:

Yes its true that the btc is most fluctuated market in the world and if invest in this coin then you may earn lot of money and when this coin is start then its price is too low

Like that is the life cycle as well as the world of bitcoin.

Looking at the most fluctuating bitcoin market in the world, many people are investing in the coin because after that you can get a lot of money from the results of the investigation but when this coin starts then the price is too low, most people probably invest and trade, causing this coin to decrease in price.

3 hours ago, Sumayya said:

That is true, you already had some patience, hope you didn't bought your Bitcoin at the peak of over $10k, 2017 was a bullish year

no im not stupid xd , if i remember i bought bitcoin on 7000/8000 levels on that time , and with altseason i made more then 1200 $ in month , l lost them next month haha but i earned experiance 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:30 AM, Muneeb said:

now it is what happens to bitcoin BUT the purpose of Bitcoin is different from that, the results appear to be that BItcoim will rise up. This isn't just about big investor but for undrground people. 

There were so many presumptions about bitcoin right from the very beginning of it's growth. But reality shows that bitcoin with its development is way more unpredictable thing than everyone could ever think. 

On 10.11.2019 at 15:57, pucukjaya said:

That crypto, they are not necessarily the direction, whether it's up or down, basically we are told to be careful not to lose.

It's true. It is not known where the lowest point of falling is what to buy bitcoin. It is always possible to grow but it is always possible to fall further.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:03 AM, iloveyobit said:

no im not stupid xd , if i remember i bought bitcoin on 7000/8000 levels on that time , and with altseason i made more then 1200 $ in month , l lost them next month haha but i earned experiance 

Lol, funny but interesting. You earn a good more from it, now that the price is low are you trying to buy in the market?

On 12/6/2019 at 7:28 AM, TubigWater said:

If he buy bitcoin at the pick of 10,000$ or 20,000$ you need to not just hold,  sell at high price then bought at the low price si you recover your losses 

But that will also take a lot of time, forst he will be at loss as time goes by he will begin to be earning profit

22 minutes ago, Jonayeed said:

I think Bitcoin volatility has officially dropped to levels unseen since last Summer. ... A range like this hasn't been seen since summer

Yes, this is correct, and the reason is that the whales temporarily exited the market in order to enjoy the summer holidays and so on. Once liquidity returns to the market, we may witness the high price of bitcoin.

market tendency, yes usually like that, like what you speculate on the conditions in 2018. I also agree and there are many who think like that. If based on technical analysis, if the bitcoin sideway is in a long time condition, there will most likely be a storm.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would like to see that Bitcoin gain new strength in 2020. And so that a thunderstorm and a rain of money. 

There's no tragedy in the market in my opinion, just the invisible hands of the market at work.  Crashes aren't tragedies; they happen, and they happen in *every* market that gets overheated.  It doesn't matter if it's the stock market or metals or whatever, everything has peaks and valleys and they tend to occur in cycles.

But yeah, bitcoin is one of the most volatile things I've ever seen in my life.

Yes these are simple bitcoin market cycles , just like stock market cycles. Prices go up in a bull market and then correct and then enter a  bear market cycle, after a long bear market begins another new bull cycle and on and on . This is the way markets work .

Yeah this is a very known sentence and this is perfectly applicable for the crypto specially for Bitcoin. This is the period of calmness. Now the price is more or less same, sometimes goes down. But the great events are coming in front. This will be the strom period. This will happen in the month of April or May. 

That is true mate, this is just a test for the coins, it will be rise in 2020 because the Bitcoin halving will be started in the mid year of 2020 so that many people are waiting for this opportunity to get some big profit here. I hope that I will get some big money too.