Your view on nakamoto being underground - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Your view on nakamoto being underground

anonymity of Bitcoin Founder  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the reason for Satoshi Nakamoto being underground?

• Hiding from enemies
    • assassinated by government
    • hiding from governmental pressure all around the world
    • died on accident
    • died growing old
    • because he lives in a country where cryptocurrency is illegal
    • lost interest on helping people
    • because he dont want to live a celebrity life
    • busy in real life
    • is on holiday along with 98000 bitcoins that he have

All these possibilities are possible, but since Satoshi Nakamoto remained unknown until this moment, I think that he died a long time ago, so I do not think that if he was alive he would remain hiding from the world after the cryptocurrency he programmed became a global currency.

• +2 1

Satoshi wallet addresses are publicly accessible where you can see he doesn't made any transaction. Which mean he doesn't need BTC for living he have own wealth and does want to spent BTC for expense. He is genius and now move on from BTC, now I think he is working on another project because these kind of people doesn't want money they are interested in innovation and evolution where they pursue their ideas and change the world through actions not by words. They just do what they wanna do. I believe in no time we will hear now innovation like BTC in future. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Perhaps he does not like the life of celebrities, and perhaps he was the only developer, but he did not get as much Bitcoin as others think, and perhaps this man died, all possibilities are strongly proposed, but the fact remains that we do not know about this man except his name only, and we thank him because he invented this for us. Really useful currency.

On 10.03.2020 at 09:47, rekter said:

Well obviously he is not spending his bitcoins that he has (we know because we can track those and they haven't been moved), what makes me think he might be dead or in prison.

In prison?  What crime?

Once on the Internet I was looking for answers to my questions and came across such a hypothesis about Satoshi Nakamoto that this is not a living person, but a collective character, and some team of programmers came up with bitcoin. 
According to another version, he retired back bussiness he was paid a lot. 
I also asked myself a question. 
If he is the author and is alive, then he had to come up with more know-how, as many people do, for example, Vitaly Buturin with his ethereum. But that doesn't happen, and we don't hear anything more about Nakamoto.
Sorry for my crooked English.

• +1 1

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

1 hour ago, Garis said:

In prison?  What crime?

Who knows, he hasn't came back that's for sure. But this was an old topic. After this there has been new theories. Best one so far being that Adam Back is Satoshi. Someone in here posted this video months ago, but i can't find the post anymore. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfcvX0P1b5g

• +2 1
  • +3 1

afford everything that he needs in his life if he is still alive, creation to avoid any issues that he can face by the government

• +1 1

We don't need to wonder about Satoshi any more. He will never be found and all evidence to him are leading nowhere. Some think it was not a single person and even if it was it is not possible to find him for he disappeared and it is only him that knows who he is and this in case he is still alive.

• +3 1

I think that Satoshi was scared of some government trying to arrest him with some ridiculous charges like they did with the wikileaks founder. It will be better not to look for the man today as it will be impossible to be sure who he is and it is also something he doesn't want.

• +2 1

Satoshi probably feared for his safety and this is the reason he left as he was notified by Gavin Andresen that he was contacted by authorities and days later he left and never found who he was. It has been ten years and we are still wondering so maybe it is time to stop looking.

• +1 1

I don't know what mister Nakamoto did except from creating Bitcoin and the blockchain. This is what matters and I don't care about his life or if he didn't want to be known. This makes him a better person as others in his place would want publicity and to be in circles of billionaires. That would be something Satoshi probably wouldn't want.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Satoshi left because Bitcoin was ready and there were many miners and early investors. It already was traded and he knew the price would reach very high but he never touched the early Bitcoins. I think he deliberately destroyed the keys so nobody would be able to unlock the wallets and perhaps he kept a few in a different wallet mined but maybe he didn't hold anything.

• +2 1

I think that the main reason is his fear of arrest by the government, as we know governments are the biggest enemy of Bitcoin, and it is certain that once the real Satoshi Nakamoto appears, he will be arrested and put in prison, because he made the greatest invention in history and was able to eliminate the corrupt banking financial system that remained in control For a long period of time, this is definitely against governments.

I think he doesn't want to come out because he feels that he might be forced to shut down the blockchain. Also because he might be targeted by a lot of people who want to earn free money or cheat others. So I think it is a good thing that he is not known.

Satoshi is uknown and he will remain as it seems nothing has shown that it was anyone we know of from the people that were around Bitcoin. It was a mysterious personality that understood both computers and finance very well. He created something really difficult that make many people think it was not only one person but many. 

Satoshi is an important person or people behind the Bitcoin. My view is that whoever it was a very intelligent and careful person. I am known there was a person look for the early miner call Patoshi and this researcher stopped because he was going to get closer to finding some clues and did not want to reveal anything. I am too not want this and if Satoshi is wants to be hidden it is his right to do that.

No one can say about this because no one has any information about Satoshi nakamoto. There are many articles available regarding this but no one totally correct.

It is impossible to know whether this great man (or group as some claim) is dead or alive. If he is in hiding, one reason could be since Bitcoins are not legally accepted in many countries he fears he will be arrested or imprisoned for life. Secondly he wants be safe, hidden and anonymous because he may have a large amount of Bitcoins in his custody.

We don't know if Nakamoto has access to this Bitcoin. It seems very far fetched if he has the keys and never decided to sell any of these Bitcoin. Nobody is selling right but if any of these Bitcoin that Satoshi mined move it will be devastating for Bitcoin as everybody will panic sell. Right now nobody wants to sell so price keeps rising.

Satoshi may have his own personal reason to stay hidden to the world, hut with that he make the bitcoin in a way that it will excel without him around, which means the projects from the beginning is set to exist without the owner being around an the plan works and the project succeeded and now is rated as the best and the king of all other cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

This may be because of fear of government pressure they will mount on him, now you can see the typical example of how some government hates Bitcoin and the entire Crypto currencies system just because of decentralized and anonymous features it possesses. Simple as that there won't be extra ordinary taxes 

Dear Me, my point is that the reason for Satoshi Nakamoto's disappearance is that a lot of international attention is directed at him, and he is being pursued by world governments, and he may have been actually assassinated, because for the global financial system he is the great enemy. 

• +5 1

On 3/10/2020 at 9:30 AM, Abiaan said:

Its already been a decade of Bitcoin release and the founder of bitcoin is still anonymous, still people are so curious to know that mastermind who single handedly made first blockchain although many people has claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto but without any legit evidence.

It is said that Satoshi Nakamoto Himself Mined the bitcoin for the first time and he carries about 1 million of bitcoins , on 28th December 2017, price of bitcoin almost reached 20 thousand dollar if we calculate then at that moment Nakamoto had about 20billion dollar that means he was top 50 richest person in the world. 

So the question is why would anyone with that much money doesnt want to come on main stream and live a dream of millions people being a celeb ?

dear now Bitcoin price is about $31000 and I think Stoshi Nakamoto hide himself because he don't want popularity and he hiding himself from government there are many reasons about it and I think we should leave him because he has his own life and he can do anything. He develop a top first currency that is bitcoin so I think he has done a good work.

I think that no matter how much we try we won't be sure about anything on Satoshi. The real question is about the wallets he has and the 1.1 million Bitcoins mined by Satoshi. All of the early members are sure that Satoshi won't ever come back to claim them, the keys are probably destroyed and the Bitcoins lost forever. 

Bitcoin was illegal in the majority of countries around the world when Satoshi Nakamoto first released his whitepaper. I'm guessing he was backed by a slew of well-known firms, which pressured Satoshi Nakamoto to remain anonymous in the crypto world.

It's not longer a news that Government, Banks and narrow minded persons are the enemies of progress of bitcoin and entire crypto currency. NAKAMOTO had this thoughts which make him to remain dormant until when bitcoin and the whole crypto industry has taken the world.