Faucets - A totally waste of time or not? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Faucets - A totally waste of time or not?

According to me I think faucets is really a wastage of time where you are not able to gain good amount of coins from which you can earn good income so I think rather than using faucets you should do some tasks or invest in some Crypto coins to earn huge profit.

Faucets will be good for novices and are among the ways to learn how to make money on the internet
But as a source of income, it is definitely a waste of time

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Playing faucet does produce very little cryptocurrency, especially if you do it without having a referral, in 3 months getting $ 1 Crypto is an amazing result. Playing the faucet does look like a waste of time.

no crypto can not waste your time they  imrove your learning the more you read the better you know and the better you writing

1 hour ago, Fariha Islam said:

I agree with this matter that faucets is totally a waste of time.Even,I also wasted my time in this and there's zero Interest.so,please stay away from this.       

faucets are really waste of time. they take much time to earn a very small amount of coin and maximum of them are fake now.

Faucets are not for sure a waste of time.That depending on working in them as much as you can, I already tried them but i didn't get a lot money because I have no time plus little profit from it. 

Yes, this is a pointless waste of time, some beginners do not even spend their time on faucets and try to earn in other ways.

On 18.02.2020 at 01:01, Muhammad Afzaal said:

99% faucets are waste of time. Most of faucets have minimum rewards from 50-200 satoshi, now look, you need to open faucet, solve captchas and or anti bot, c/p address, claim, close faucet, open new one, and for that you need minimum 1 minut. So, you can earn in hour around 3000-12000, depending what faucets you are using. If you use 1440 min faucets, you can get 1000-2000 reward, but they are all with hard captchas, boring antibots on all page, safety limits etc, so lets say you can earn 20000/ hour. Now, be real, 20K satoshi is 0.12$, if you claim 10 hours(sleep, work) you will earn 1.2$. WOW! Say to your life good by for 1.2$. Is your life worth of 1.2$? Or if you earn 5$ daily from faucet, is your life worth it? Not to mention bad sides of faucets like high traffic, cpu-ram destroyer, possible malware, identity trackers etc. I am using only 2-3 good faucets. Only thing I can agree that faucets are very good for people who are new in bitcoin industry.And what is most important, you cant progress in faucets, you have your maximum daily earnings from them and thats it. You say you like faucets, i don't see what is there to like, solving captcha, getting 0.0005$, solving another captcha 0,0005$, solving captcha 0.0005$....

That is why I say that it isn't for every body. Within the furniture you create those 2 greenbacks but with numerous hours of labor at that point it as of now relies upon at the character inside the event which you need to make a contribution time in that. A long time earlier on the off danger that it is worth it, not a lot in recent times.

Many faucets are not worth our time but i will keep recommend to join coinpot wallet. It has seven faucets for different currencies, earning there its not that hard because they have their tokens which you will be awarded every time when you claim from their faucets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In the past the faucets were useful and many were able to collect bitcoin from them but now it is definitely a waste of time

14 hours ago, cagebott said:

It is actual that the spigots are a squander of time, but we ought to no longer be one of those who deny the goodthing that this net-website online gived to us.  In 2013, it have been running nicely and gave expansive apportions of up to one hundred satoshi each five mins, but these days there aren't any greater dependable faucets, all of which include a deadly infection that mining XMR for thier proprietor.

I have wasted a week in faucets and I got only 1 dollars. Is it good????

Faucets is really waisted of time I work on that after that I received nothing really I disheartening me faucets is scam and ugly website

No faucets are not waste of time,A Bitcoin faucets or faucets is a reward system ,in the  form of a website or app, that dispense rewards in the form of a satoshi,which is a hundredth of a millionaire BTC, for Completing a captcha or task described by the websites.

Faucets are useless, I tried them for a few minutes and the result was that they were wasting time and effort for a dime, this is unacceptable and I do not like faucets.

in person i institute faucets identical effective what time i on track by bitcoin i knew that they were paying barely a a small amount of pennies of option but i was happy period i was getting my original btc payments.
But i calm down use up a little faucets for the reason that i give loads of referrals and i have the benefit of a fitting passive income,so i would utter that they are a surplus of time just for fill with who are not new in bitcoin and are not skilled to acquire referrals.

taps are a complete waste of time but it additionally gives tho in small amount. however there are greater paintings on cryptocurrencies that doing faucets. And commonly, it turned into hard to find a dependable web sites for faucets, taps. before, it became well-known as it offers a incredible cost of satoshi.

Sure actually the faucets claiming activities are the wasting of time, but there have temporarily faucets that's are paying high amounts but its too hard to found them

I think you are right.  Because it is a waste of time for feucets because you work through it you will get a small amount of satoshi, which is very low cost.  So join a forum like Crypto where the real currency can be collected.

Yes obviously faucet is totally waste of time because in faucet you can not earn profit much and by working many hours in a day there you will earn only for few cents which are really not profitable for us.     

Well, we can only earn low in faucets that's why now this is totally waste of time only. But i know some faucet that until now pays good amount of bitcoin every hour and this is Freebitcoin website 

In 2016, I had a method to earn 5$ a week from Faucets. It was a good income for me as a total beginner. But now, I would say yes it's a total waste of time my friend. 

Yes, it is a waste of time and has no good profits. It will remain all day long and you collect from all faucets and you will not find $ 1 so it is a waste of time and effort.

Faucets are not a totally waste of time because at least they pay something even though it's really really low. But faucets are just not worth the time your spent on them because of the low payment 

Faucets are a waste of time and effort, everyone who tried it knows this, so it is beneficial to get some cents a day for a great effort. Developing skills and investing in ourselves during this time is the biggest profit.

15 minutes ago, Adamsy said:

From my own perspective trading with  faucet i perceive it to be  westing of time because  many people are complaining about it. 

Yes, it takes a lot of time and is very boring if waiting for the faucet exceeds what we expect. Then this is not recommended.