Faucets - A totally waste of time or not? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Faucets - A totally waste of time or not?

It is not a waste of time. I think it is just a waste of effort. We can still earn through faucets by free but with such a very little amount. So I don't recommend it and find another way.

I am doing that before and I can say yes, i have wasted my time as it is giving only very little and wasting my time every hour. Buy I still continued just claiming then keep it for a while then convert, the best thing about coin pot is that convertion and withdrawal is free.

I know there are many faucet sites in the online world that will never pay, only wasting your valuable time and.If you spend time on a real faucet site, you can certainly make money from there.

In my experience, the faucet is a waste of time. because I have followed in the faucet, everything is a scam. get a coin but can't withdraw it, and was told to make a deposit to be able to do it and I think it's not natural.

I think they are not really a waste of time because instead of doing nothing why don't you just open up a faucet site and start claiming every hour, also faucets are not meant for being a main source of profits in crypto, you can use it as an extra way of income.

if you don't like to see ads, and keep clicking the claim button, you need to get referrals and a ton of that, to make faucets make sense. 

If you have no problem seeing and clicking multiple times the claim button, you can do that in multiple faucets in a day, you can make money. I read someone made 800$ a year by doing just that. 

I think also faucets is totally waste of time.Working in faucets is not profitable.You can not get enough payment from faucets

Faucets, viewing adds to earn a bit of Cryptocurrency. If you want to earn you and have some time you can used faucets but if you're not have a patience to view adds all day this is not for you to use faucets, But for me I'm using right now sometimes if i have an extra time before just a waste of time but i realize that you can really earn using faucets.

I have stopped participating in the Faucet for 3 years now. In doing so I just wasted time and did not get maximum results because every income earned from the faucet was very small.

Imagine sitting all day waiting for the time to runs out so you can claim again a very small amount of money. Yes, indeed, it is a waste of time and electricity and airtime balance and probably morality as you get dependent to it. 

If you are thinking of doing this alone, then be prepared for the fact that this is a long and meaningless process. I started with this, but only wasted my time. The only way to make money such a project is the attraction of referral traffic. Your referrals will be able to constantly increase your income. Only the scope of referral traffic is not accessible to everyone. Skills and experience are required. Traffic search is a separate “science”.

Well most faucets are a waste of time simply because they offer so little for the time you need to spend to get it, most of the time it is better to venture into other sources of income but some people would like to argue that every little thing counts and you should just stick with it but it depends on personal preference, I value my time a lot more than what they are paying.

On 16.10.2019 at 05:29, phabulu said:

Anyone here still participates in Faucets? have anyone make money in any kind of faucet? 
My experience with fauces is negative, even trying years ago I've did not earned at least a few cents.

Now it’s a small income, you can earn it by having a large team, if you are a referral, now I’m only sitting on one site. This is Fribitcoin, the most reliable and best site.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:29 PM, phabulu said:

Anyone here still participates in Faucets? have anyone make money in any kind of faucet? 
My experience with fauces is negative, even trying years ago I've did not earned at least a few cents.

I will answer your question by telling you a personal anecdote and I take Bitcoin for exemple. When I discovered cryptocurrencies a few years earlier, it was common for a faucet to give 10k to 100k satoshi per claim. Later the price of BTC explode. It was same  for Litecoin and Dogecoin. History can repeat itself.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/16/2019 at 5:29 AM, phabulu said:

I tried claiming coins on faucets for about a week I think, but I realized that it is not really making good progress, I just wasted my time and effort collecting them. These days, it is not recommendable that you go collect on coin faucets, unless you've found a faucet that giveaway good amount of coins.

nMvFbuZ.png

Faucet's are waste of time, when a free community of crypto talk is now existing to make ends of posting here, and more to faucet's takes time of long waiting to collect

Its not worth the time spent if you are just relying on the small amount you earn from a faucet but if you join the games of some wallets then you can earn a lot. Im doing coinpot right now mist of my earnings come from their games i just need to collect from faucets to get the coin i need to participate in their games.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I use only the coinpot faucet, it has the ability to earn internal tokens on passive, and then change them to the cryptocurrency that this faucet supports. other faucets are a waste of time unless you have a large number of active referrals

I stopped using faucets when I could only squeeze a few cents from them. There is one faucet I like to use  because it's an addictive game but it does not pay good either. I stay only because it is fun.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I too have done faucets in the past but currently I see them only as a waste of time, it takes hours to earn a few cents, there are other much more profitable methods (write here on the forum, do surveys)

On 1/18/2020 at 5:19 PM, KindCoin said:

Although beginners can use faucets but they will later not using it again because it is truly a waste of time. 

I think its not. It will be a waste of timw for those people that has short patience. But for those with hardwork and long patience,it is big amount when you withdraw it.