Faucets - A totally waste of time or not? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Faucets - A totally waste of time or not?

Anyone here still participates in Faucets? have anyone make money in any kind of faucet? 
My experience with fauces is negative, even trying years ago I've did not earned at least a few cents.

It is an acceptable method for those who have recently entered the cryptocurrency field
To achieve some cents and learns and be the same
But as an income it is the worst way and a waste of time and effort without interest

Life is great and enjoy it

im stop earn money from faucet. because sometimes, my browser lag just because ads. they force us to wath top quality ads, they earn 10x more than faucet rate. it's suck i can't believe i'm part of them. for the people who want earn money, better you joined airdrop, twitter giveaway.

faucet are  waste of time! i dont know who spends days collecting 100 sats or whatever it just aint worth it, you could literally do anything else and you'll make more money.

faucet is very unprofitable, I tried it a few years ago, and it is very far from profitable,
if we look for 1000 satoshi in the faucet it takes more than 1 week, but here we can get it easily. and certainly not spam I mean.

if you give time on faucet then you can earn too but now a days it is very low from faucet ! try to find some new way and share it here

Good Luck 
Thanks

You're not supposed to earn money from faucets, but to get to know the ecosystem basics.

But it is possible for your faucet earnings to end up being worth a lot more, it did happen to people who used them before the pump of 2017.

For the moment, I don't think the faucet is the best choice because almost all altcoin prices are down. For some people maybe still working on the faucet, but I better do the bounty and focus on my trading

I am fully agreed with you that the Faucets are totally waste of time and effort without interest. In starting i have also waste a lot of time. Almost all faucets are garbage of popups and ads.

It depend really. I think that if you are loving somewhere where living standards are low and live on very low income it can be worth it to collect some coins from faucets. But to be honest it's better spending your time doing anything else. Airdrops can give you in one day what a faucet can give in 5 years. Faucets make profit for who's rinni g it. Not the recipient. 

Most of people for the first time they make money (crypto) will work with PTC and faucet site. because it's very easy job to make money on the net, if you are only thinking how much value (money) will you earn in a month, of course it's very very small or worthless. but without realizing it, we have learned a lot from them, introducing crypto money, wallets and even how to find out about scam sites. Till now I still work with legit and trusted click and faucet site. of course I'm not work alone but with many many referrals.  

• Useful or interesting 1

A good chunk of crypto fanatics tried faucets. I too, collected satoshis from a couple of faucet sites out there. Faucets may not give you that much, but if you are into it early and have a lot of referrals, it will become a passive income. Let your referrals do the work for you.

It is true that the faucets are a waste of time, but we should not be one of those who deny the goodthing that this web-site gived to us.  In 2013, it were working well and gave large rations of up to 100 satoshi every 5 minutes, but today there are no more reliable taps, all of which contain a dangerous virus that mining XMR for thier owner.

In my opinion, faucetis waste our time in today life. Because, we just got few satoshi's after clicking few shortlink. and we never know if inside their shortlink is contain malware.

Faucets are just a waste of time mate,I've been there and I take all my time there but earn nothing.I feel so much disappointed that is why I tried to be a part different forums inorder to learn more and earn at the same time.

Faucets are a waste of time in my view, I still prefer airdrops or bountys, which are more profitable, some even give some more immediate return, but to win some coins are better than faucets, for sure !!

9 minutes ago, aeiouc said:

You cannot deny what they pay, really someone deceive his users promising a prize and giving less.
But the majority pay right. They will might pay even more in my opinion, but the Scams (anti-bots, shortlink) do not leave.

If you know how to choose the right sites will collect good Cryptocoins with a little work.

are you using any good faucet website right now ? I highly doubt that you earn something significant with faucets unless you have lots and lots of referrals

I think the faucet is good for beginners, they can learn how to get coin crypto easily. But true, this will require a lot of time.
You can try other things that can get coins crypto in large quantities without wasting a lot of your time.
For example following a campaign in this forum.

Yes Faucets are really time wasting. The earnings made through faucets are very very low that cannot imagine in physical markets.  But it does not mean that faucets are not used these days. People use it for earning even these days and earn little amount and they are happy with this.

• +2 1

This also happened to me, I left the taps because I worked in it for a long time and I did not earn from it except a little, it is a waste of time, it is true that it gives you profits, but you need a lot of time and work in exchange for a simple profit.

Maybe because some of the faucets is a scam so be careful in finding one. For me this kind of system is a perfect way to start in earning coins for the future especially when the user is new in the system. But is this forum is also a faucet? Because we need to complete a task to have Satoshi, correct me if I'm wrong.

• +2 1

For me only as for my own experience this is totally trash and a waste of time and waste of efforts.i into fauchets more than two months but even a single satoshis i did not withdrawn.every now and then the the amount of satoshi i am getting always decreasing

Yes, I'm the same as you. For me in the Faucet is very detrimental to me. Where the income I get is very little and it runs very slowly. I felt this bad experience was a very valuable lesson for me.

Waste of time if you don't have referrals because it will profitable if you have many referrals in your faucet account or else it will take long to make a cents.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day