Ripple Now as low three months ago it was in 2019 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Ripple Now as low three months ago it was in 2019

Yes, I also noticed it and I have invested the little I can. I am just checking and following the market currently. I think we should expect a very good market by May. So we can close the trade. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 3/14/2020 at 6:32 AM, Reostra77 said:

I think the ripple was affected by the corona virus panic quite strong so many traders chose to sell their coins and make the price of the ripple go down quickly

Not only ripple is affect even BTC is affected and also to other currency 

Well, this is just a theory because nothing happens twice exactly the same on the cryptocurrency market as well as on the global market but ripple is a good crypto to invest anyway.

Ripple coin price is now on very low . As Bitcoin and other top coins performing that not like it performing . Riple coin may be very get very good hype in further . Now ripple is good time for buy .

Now ripple coin price is 0.18 dollars because of corona, usdt banned news, lock down and others negative news. I'm not sure but very soon ripple coin price will go high and again come back 1 dollar.

The price of Ripple has decreased a lot during the first months of this year and today it has gone back up, but with this rise the price has not yet reached $ 1 Why can't Ripple skip $ 1 Is there a problem in the marketing value I did not make a big difference in the price of the ripple I have About trading this currency right now

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

XRP( Ripple ) has good potential in the future , during is launch people had alot of interest because of having good service , feature, promotions and best investors of the coin but after few month people start losing interest on it and also got into bear, i think it takes alot of time about 5 years to get into good position and value for XRP, during this current situation, i dont see any chance of it

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/10/2020 at 9:49 AM, chrislynn said:

If you are traders of crypto market then you noticed that xrp is 0.20$ in December 2019. And now currently price of xrp is also 0.20$ and first two months was awesome for xrp xrp goes 0.20$ to 0.35$ in month of January and February. Now March are bad month for xrp and whole crypto market also. Now it's time to invest as much as you can. Now yesterday I invested on xrp 60$.

I think that is unfortunate for ripple because they are now declining and I think that is bad news because people that now invested in this cruptocurrencies will wait for more and they will wait until the ripple will rise again. I hope that they can manage to raise the proce because people want to earn. 

Yes present ripple prices is low in this month not only ripple so many big coins loss their prices, so it's a great opportunity to buy some coins to future investment, because in future this coins prices 1x increase so use this chance.

This should not be a problem for you to worries about, ripple will rise again and it will even pass the last high price of January and February

For long now the price of the Ripple coin has been down and recently other coins were faced fit a drop in price , but now the price of bitcoin has started rising and it's sure that other coins will rise too even the Ripple coin might rise also.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is to be expected as at this point the market really took a pretty hectic hit with e corona virus and all of the crypto went down to values that was seen some of them last year as an low over the last year. Such as bitcoin. I think that the global economy is under severe stress and strain and as the economy recovers so will the market. so do not stress too much about the price of ripple.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Frankly, I do not support your investment in Ripple at this time, it is now better to invest in bitcoin because the halving is close and this event does not happen until every four years, and you can later invest in Ripple.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:58 PM, iloveyobit said:

This month is bad for all currencies in the market and even bitcoin itself and not just ripple, but the ripple usually does not go up even if the market is good so this is my point of view.

It is now slowly recovering but not enough. Two months later, this catastrophe is still a huge impact to crypto world but will not went off. 

5 hours ago, Great Commander said:

It is now slowly recovering but not enough. Two months later, this catastrophe is still a huge impact to crypto world but will not went off. 

This is just opportunity to invest more in ripple so that it will rise higher again, this is good for Everyone to have some ripple, ripple is one of the best coins we have in cryptocurrency

Yes Ripple is fall now a days but I hope it will come back having lots of amazing features and crypto user will buy it and start to invest on ripple. So pray for this ripple comeback in crypto world and make a popularity like ethereum and bitcoin. 

The xrp coin has witnessed very large fluctuations since the middle of 2019 and with the beginning of this year the price reached $ 0.14 and this time was a very big opportunity to buy and store some of the currencies, the xrp coin is very good and has many advantages, the most important of which is that they are quick to pay and complete transactions and I am sure that There will be a very big future for this currency in the future

On 5/5/2020 at 4:57 AM, Great Commander said:

Yes, the market is recovering little by little, but bitcoin always spoils the rise of other currencies and leads to more bleeding in the crypto market,dont trade in this weak .

For the good that I did the xrp coin despite my commitment that I was exposed to, I know that it has a good track previously, it was trading in the range of $ 1/2 if I did not make a mistake and this is bad for it, I have become less than $ 1, but it will not last until this currency is recovered. Gaining traders' trust is difficult these days. I hope that you will make a distinct profit from your trading on this currency

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Personally, Ripple XRP is my favorite cryptocurrencies to invest in. As the progressive cryptocoin , it has potential raise once again in the cryptocurrency markets. We are very close to halving event so let's have patience to see a price raise of XRP. 

Yes many of people said that ripple will rise to 3$ in some months i don’t that can happen not , but is possible , because ripple is already it’s price rise to 3$ before , and maybe it can rise to this peak and maybe can rise more than this .

usually Ripple has been a good currency to invest but in the last months it has no had a good growth in price, in the last 2 years it lost almost 95% of its value, it can be a good option to buy currency and when it goes up sell it to have some returns.

xrp price pump and dump with great difference in its price , dumping and pumping normal in market I just purchased a good value of XRP coin and just want to store this coin a as a long-term investment till it's price didn't touch 1$ per coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, Nab said:

usually Ripple has been a good currency to invest but in the last months it has no had a good growth in price, in the last 2 years it lost almost 95% of its value, it can be a good option to buy currency and when it goes up sell it to have some returns.

It has a good growth last month, due to a good rise of the bitcoin, try to check the charts, I knew we had a bad moment in the month of March due to pandemic, but it has recovered already. Ripple will also increase in value soon

Ripple had experienced a long downtrend and we all know that a coin like xrp is not going to be down for a long time now and it's time for a pump for xrp and stellar both because they are deeply related to each other, I think the first target for the bounce is 0.3$ and we must see how ripple holds up in that price so we can set the next target for the move.