Ripple Now as low three months ago it was in 2019 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Ripple Now as low three months ago it was in 2019

every day now we can see the crypto foreign money price pass down. We realize that reppile is ideal however the major purpose is the corona virus.For the purpose all crypto price now go down.

When the crisis suddenly happened, not just XRP but all coins reached the same value as of December 2019. But now with the rise of bitcoin, XRP surpassed $0.20 once again and it is taking a turn to achieve $0.30 like in the early 2020. The problem with XRP is that its volume has decreased considerably and its trading chart includes so many black lines. This is the main reason for slow rise of XRP. The current market focus is on bitcoin because it has just passed its halving and anyone hopes to get a share from it. I'm not a holder so I prefer to consider other coins with more trading potential.

During the crisis, the price of almost every currency has dropped a lot due to the effects of the virus. However, the situation is going to be better even if the price of Ripple currency decreases. You are right when it comes to doing business we need to choose different currencies. It is very difficult to say when the price will go up.

I think Ripple is waiting for Bitcoin to go up and this is because cryptocurrencies are greatly affected by Bitcoin price fluctuations and for this reason the Ripple price does not increase

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This is to be expected as at this point the market really took a pretty hectic hit with e corona virus and all of the crypto went down to values that was seen some of them last year as an low over the last year. Such as bitcoin. I think that the global economy is under severe stress and strain and as the economy recovers so will the market. so do not stress too much about the price of ripple.

Yes I think that you are right because cryptocurrencies become so much hectic with their prices because a virus comes with the cryptocurrencies prices going up and down so I think that cryptocurrency is affected by the virus. 

Personally I think it's the best time to buy XRP and save them to expect them to increase their value selling them and make a profit from that market xrp is a potentially large currency

On 3/21/2020 at 6:25 AM, harzallah said:

i don"t trust in XRP or ripple because he just follow bitcoin when bitcoin 10k dollars he  been 0.24 dollars and when bitcoin 5000 he been 0.14 just follow.

that's true ripple always follow bitcoin but if we want to earn profit then we can invest for long term like 2 years 3 years because in long term all the cryptocurrency is going up but in short term they are decreasing 

I think this altcoin in particular depends more on bitcoin, and accordingly, if the price of bitcoin is higher than the current one, then the price for XRP will take off! I have only the best hopes for this token, and I think it will take off in 2020!

Ripple is a good coin and it can generate a good income to its investors. I suggest many members to hold this coins, anyone can afford it because for now one ripple its only $0.18 but we never know, many business owners have invested in ripple, companies have invested too! That means this coin can grow anytime and maybe it can reach even $100 in the future while you purchased 10000 of them at a price of $0.18 !!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The price of the ripple is still 0.2$ almost since last March when the crypto market was subjected to a big shock due to the Corona virus and the prices of all cryptocurrencies have decreased, I hope that the second half of this year will be positive and that the price of the ripple will rise to $ 1 as I expect

One of the 10 strongest coin I can not invest on is ripple, it is so harden to bull run but so easy to go bearish, with what I have known about the coin, it does not worth invest in on. 

Ripple is not a particularly active coin for trading. It experiences steady values most of the time and if it rises, it is only temporary because it is under control. It also doesn't follow any coin directly and slow rise in the past months is a proof for that. Trading with Ripple needs lots of patience because it may change every 6 months or so and I believe keeping money in this coin may be harmful because investing in other positions can produce positive results faster.

Ripple only has a low and fast transaction time, by as for saving it for profit,  it is long gone profitable after it crashed in 2018, not attracting good traders at all.