Ripple Now as low three months ago it was in 2019 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Ripple Now as low three months ago it was in 2019

If you are traders of crypto market then you noticed that xrp is 0.20$ in December 2019. And now currently price of xrp is also 0.20$ and first two months was awesome for xrp xrp goes 0.20$ to 0.35$ in month of January and February. Now March are bad month for xrp and whole crypto market also. Now it's time to invest as much as you can. Now yesterday I invested on xrp 60$.

13 hours ago, chrislynn said:

If you are traders of crypto market then you noticed that xrp is 0.20$ in December 2019. And now currently price of xrp is also 0.20$ and first two months was awesome for xrp xrp goes 0.20$ to 0.35$ in month of January and February. Now March are bad month for xrp and whole crypto market also. Now it's time to invest as much as you can. Now yesterday I invested on xrp 60$.

Hopefully you'll get profits from it, but i find it strange when people are trading xrp or any coin against usd and not btc. Your asset can go down in btc price and you can still have the same usd amount in your altcoins, and you think you are doing ok. When actually you are losing btc.

My suggestion is that everyone should trade against btc to maximize their winnings instead of usd pair because everything reacts to btc movement.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Elena786 said:

Well you did very good job. Because I have seen some price prediction , it can go upto 76$  , so better to purchase and hold. By the way this signal is given by some big whale. , You can take a research also.

Let's not go crazy, even with the current supply (that's rising all the time) the marketcap for that would be something like 3-4x of the bitcoin marketcap. And that's for centralized coin that can be taken down any time. So you really think that Ripple could have 3-4x more money thrown in then bitcoin right now?

Edited by rekter

20 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Now March are bad month for xrp and whole crypto market also. Now it's time to invest as much as you can

Not only XRP, but almost every top cryptocurrency out there. We're back down to the lows we had on late 2019, though it is recovering but is still struggling.

Cryptocurrency Ripple, one of the cryptocurrencies that is worth the attention of buying it. Today is the moment that matters. 

Its taret note than 50 cents but with market today that is Hanna a long journey to be done .

Yes xrp and other coins after Tue falling will be a great choice now to make good trade day by day .

Yes of course Ripple XRP price down and down, but not just Ripple also others coins, the problem of those coin all are depended about Bitcoin price, I think if Bitcoin dead all coin will dead! I think they need to be independent.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To be clear, not just ripple, even bitcoin and etherium and litecoin, I am talking about the main coins in the market, for example bitcoin lost more than 5k dollars in two days, and etherium is now on 130 dollars, and litecoin is in 38 dollars, the best method now is buying, there is no better option than this one

On 3/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, Jeffery S. Ormsby said:

If I were I would definitely not invest in Ripple coin. I have never liked this coin, as they hold a large portion of the money in their own hands. they have a certain amount of pain in the market every month, so I have never seen this coin come.

I agree with you. I am still skeptical about XRP, which is why I only invested a small amount ($100) in it. I don't think anyone of the big players is going to make XRP boom, like some other currencies likely will.

In my personal opinion, XRP is nice to diversify your investments, but I would not put a large sum in it.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

20 hours ago, Kakabba said:

In my opinion, you have a significant amount, and you did a good job, because there are some price predictions that can rise to during the coming months.

I try not to sell cheap coins. Because there is a chance that some of them may go up in price. I've seen it before.

Because of this collapse in bitcoin, the price of XRP has also decreased to $ 0.15 and I think almost all currencies have been affected by that and what can be done now is to stay out of the market until it calms down.

THINK POSITIVE

Now Ripple as low as it was in May 2017. I don't know what to think of XRP as it looks that it has a path to bellow 1cent. I don't even know where to begin with this one. They sell their billions XRP every month claiming that this is what they are supposed to do! Dumping on investors. I think that the court proceedings won't have a good result. They want to provide results for a possible IPO that would have happened this year, but will now probably be stalled until 2022. Personally I see Ripple dumping their last coins and XRP ending down to where it begun. At $0,005.

It is time to hold some coins, which is the best. l can say Ripple is one of the best. It will be very valuable to hold it. For the next coming year or month it depends on solving some problems. Any way till this moment we can make something.

On 3/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, chrislynn said:

It's an excellent opportunity to buy cheap and save, but not only to buy Ripple, the main cryptocurrencies have also had a significant depreciation, so i think it's a good time to invest in the higher currencies and save them. 

Edited by Zerocrisis
I wrote "bay" instead of "buy"

On 3/10/2020 at 2:49 AM, chrislynn said:

am wishing success and good returns in your investment, I just know that when investing it is best to go for more acceptable currencies that are quite popular, I i am sure you noticed that the price of xrp is not rising for so long this is because people aren't interested in it, just a point am trying to make

You are right mate this is the right time to invest in XRP and not just XRP but other coins as well and hold them for a long time profit.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

You are right mate this is the right time to invest in XRP and not just XRP but other coins as well and hold them for a long time profit.

Personally i think there are thousands of possibilities that could happen on Ripple, such a coin i would not take my chances on.

i don"t trust in XRP or ripple because he just follow bitcoin when bitcoin 10k dollars he  been 0.24 dollars and when bitcoin 5000 he been 0.14 just follow.

Most of these new crypto currencies newly created or adopted will need alot to survive in the crypto currency trading world, I as ther have been alot of new currencies being adopted more and more, tgese bring on a high competition rate between their values in the crypto world. 

On 3/21/2020 at 1:55 AM, harzallah said:

i don"t trust in XRP or ripple because he just follow bitcoin when bitcoin 10k dollars he  been 0.24 dollars and when bitcoin 5000 he been 0.14 just follow.

Xrp is a good coin you don't have you be afraid of it try to know that all Altcoins are good for investment

At this time the price of the xlm coin is witnessing an amount of only 0.14 and this is a very low price and for those who think that this currency will have a very beautiful future and a high price and for me I have purchased a number of this currency and I am currently storing and waiting for the price to rise

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't worry, the whole market is down right now. Not just ripple, not just bitcoin but all the altcoin market is down. We are going through hard times and it is understandable why this happens 

Yeah. This is the time to buy for Crypto, according to many analysts. I hope there will be no further drop

This month is bad for all currencies in the market and even bitcoin itself and not just ripple, but the ripple usually does not go up even if the market is good so this is my point of view.