🔥Currency.com -> 2 contests with a prize fund of 50 BTC and $ 100 to new users! - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zizu

🔥Currency.com -> 2 contests with a prize fund of 50 BTC and $ 100 to new users!

This is the official competition topic at Cryptotalk.org from Currency.com.

Start today at 00:00 (Minsk) UTC + 3

Currency.com Tokenized Assets Exchange announces the launch of two more contests with a total prize pool of 50 BTC. Traders with any trading volume will be able to participate in contests.

Competitions: BTC Brawl and Bull Rally.

Period: from March 10 to April 10, 2020.

Prize fund: depends on the number of participants and the volume of their tenders. It is equally distributed between the two competitions.

The maximum prize pool is 50 BTC🔥🔥🔥

Registration in contests: users are automatically added to the list of participants after the transaction on the platform.

BTC Brawl - contest for the most profitable trader among three user groups:

651029714_2020-03-0917_54_40.png.03312ceed090c0a77b3b753c9978f6a1.png

League of Whales - trading volume over $ 1 million;
Bulls League - trading volume over $ 250 thousand;
League Khomyakov - trading volume over $ 1000.
Participants get points for profitable trading operations and lose points for unprofitable ones. The contest score is updated in real time.

The BTC Brawl prize pool is distributed among the TOP 10 traders in each league:

up to 15 BTC for Whales (4.5 BTC for first place) 🔥
up to 7.5 BTC for Bulls (2.25 BTC for first place) 🔥
up to 2.5 BTC for Hamsters (0.75 BTC for first place) 🔥

Bull rally - competition of activity among users of Currency.com. Participants receive points for actions on the platform:

1961403418_2020-03-0917_57_54.png.1c9da4bba0ef72060b64f6f2d44c029f.png

🎁 For every 1 dollar of the trading commission paid by the participant, the participant receives 10 points;
🎁 For each 1 dollar of the trading commission paid by a participant’s friend who registered using the campaign participant’s referral link, the participant receives 5 points;
🎁 For a friend who registered using the referral link of the campaign participant who verified the account and completed one transaction, the participant receives 100 points.
The organizers will distribute 25 BTC among the hundred participants with the highest score. First place prize - up to 2 BTC.🔥

!!!In addition, Currency.com will accrue new users a bonus of up to $ 100 when registering from the contest page. The size of the bonus is determined randomly. Terms of payment - authentication on the platform and completion of three transactions with leverage for any amount !!!

Register on the exchange and get a bonus of up to $ 100, trade and participate in courses with a prize fund of 50BTC

06aa8849e4.jpg.a0240d9fa445157ae9297c3386e1c9ba.jpg

Edited by Zizu

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

Wow, cryptotalk seems to have managed to attract big crypto money giants to the forum right now. Anyway, I am very happy to hold such a contest on behalf of the forum. The prize pool is quite large. Good luck to everyone.  

7 minutes ago, Efs said:

Wow, cryptotalk seems to have managed to attract big crypto money giants to the forum right now. Anyway, I am very happy to hold such a contest on behalf of the forum. The prize pool is quite large. Good luck to everyone.  

Yes, it is) Please, anyone can participate in contests with a prize pool of 50 BTC. It is enough to register, pass verification and trade! Available with leverage for cryptocurrencies X2-X100.

So, the competitions have started! Register, trade and win! The link contains the rules of competitions with a prize fund of 50BTC: https://exchange.currency.com/static/March_game_rules_en.pdf

thanks for giving us that opportunity i will try it right now and will see what happens. i wonder do you guys will have a campaign here too? in which we users can enroll?

13 minutes ago, MrGeany said:

thanks for giving us that opportunity i will try it right now and will see what happens. i wonder do you guys will have a campaign here too? in which we users can enroll?

At the moment, companies on cryptotalk.org not planned. Now we are fully focused on holding two contests. We invite you to participate and wish you success.

Watch a short video about the contest. Register, trade, win! Contests will continue for almost a month, it is never too late to enter the fray! 

Great start to the contest! Almost 45KK volume and almost 1K participants! The indicators are constantly growing.

1342395060_2020-03-1211_20_26.png.11a89d93f8e94ec5201ff5db956c695a.png

Dear users, on Friday, March 13, 2020, from 21:00 to 22:00 (UTC), the exchange will carry out an infrastructure update. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Excellent! Trading volume exceeded $ 160 Million. Register, trade, win!

1462753308_2020-03-1323_37_51.png.4e5ba8c4985040a3433cda2e2acf9f80.png

46 minutes ago, Deduci22 said:

i don't have enough money for trading and are there any bonus system? do you guys have any registration bonus or are going to host such campaign. cause lots of people don't have enough money to start there. i would like to give even 5-10 $ will be great no need to withdraw them just allow us to use your platform.

Hey. You can attract referrals and receive 50% of their commissions from bidding. And they will receive a 10% discount on commissions by registering through you.

In addition, Currency.com will accrue new users a bonus of up to $ 100 when registering from the contest page. The size of the bonus is determined randomly. Terms of payment - authentication on the platform and completion of three transactions with leverage for any amount

There you need to go through KYC to participate in this. But I do not have special documents that confirm receipt of the address. I would like to participate, but sorry. 

• Useful or interesting 1

24 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

Hello there my dear friend. Well that's a very huge information. Thank you so much for sharing this very valuable information here with us in forum about this website. I believe many of users from this forum have already signed up there. 

Hey. Please) Yes, at the moment more than 2200 people are participating in the competition! I think that according to the results of the competition there will be more than 5,000!

3 hours ago, Sahil gupta said:

Hello my dear friend. Well this prize pool is quite huge. I believe many users from cryptotalk forum have already participated in this event. There is still some time left so i'll join it too.

Yes, the prize pool is very large. Currently, 2297 people are participating. Register and participate, join and win! Good luck, my friend..

Meanwhile, the trading volume of the contest outers has already exceeded 350 million dollars! 

1100395825_2020-03-2116_30_48.png.210fd5106f0d72f258a8bc4c253f6672.png

Join and get the opportunity to share the total prize of 50 BTC. Good luck to all participants!

1 hour ago, anonymous here said:

So this competition is only for the traders. And honestly i don't have any knowledge about trading and investment in the crypto currency so  unfortunately i can't participate in this event 

Then you can attract referrals to the exchange and get 50% of their trading commissions. And they have a 10% discount on the trading commission if they register through you.

Meanwhile, the trading volume of the contest outers has already exceeded 460 million dollars! 

1980181258_2020-03-2523_02_11.png.7d4ff5529c5619fcb0c19b8d0bb7f61c.png

Join and get the opportunity to share the total prize of 50 BTC. Good luck to all participants!

Meanwhile, the trading volume of the contest outers has already exceeded 510 million dollars! 

377327909_2020-03-2619_26_37.png.c53842c58eb8e5e51386ad530cb21900.png

Currency.com crypto-exchange launched the “Help Doctors” campaign. The company transferred 100 thousand dollars to the Ministry of Health to fight against coronavirus and opened the opportunity to donate cryptocurrency to the ministry.

The company will create a special section on its website, where it will be possible to track the collected amount and all transfers in real time.
You can transfer both ordinary money and cryptocurrency. To do this, you need:

• open an account on Currency.com, on a site or in a mobile application;
  • transfer cryptocurrency or regular money to it (credit cards and other convenient payment methods are supported);
  • buy special "karma" tokens.

You can also donate money by writing a message to the support team.
Users who donated cryptocurrency or regular money will receive special “karma” tokens. They will be added to the platform from March 31. All funds from the sale of tokens will be transferred to a charity account opened by decision of the Ministry of Health.
- Hospitals may need additional ventilators or antivirus protection that can save lives. We hope that the crypto and IT communities will not remain aloof from the situation.

Belarus was the first in the world to offer the opportunity to donate cryptocurrency to fight coronavirus.

21 hours ago, Tawhid03 said:

The news is amazing. It is good opportunity for all new user.We know that crypto currency price is good and the prize of the bounty is very big.I hope we can get the offer.

Please register, trade, participate in the prize draw. Currency.com regularly holds contests with good prizes. A bonus is also available upon registration up to $ 100 and a discount on trading commissions of 10%.

34 minutes ago, Kapil Koirala said:

I just checked the site and found that the $100 btc bonus is not free at all. To get it we need to complete at least 3 trades and also you may get even less than $100 but the trading competition seems to be good with such a huge btc prize . I wish I had known before because it's too late now.

That's right you say. But you can start participating in the competition at any time. Because the place in the table is determined by the percentage of profit. It can be obtained in a short period of time.

Meanwhile, the trading volume of the contest outers has already exceeded 717 million dollars! 

1547089866_2020-03-3016_00_24.png.a44adb68ae9468ab1a465c8685e37fb1.png

On 30.03.2020 at 16:28, Readmm said:

This is a very cool action and as far as I know this exchange is still quite young, but it has already developed very much and I have been following its successes for about a year now.

Thanks. Yes, the Currency.com crypto platform has been successfully developing for more than a year. Join the trade, participate in our contests and win good prizes. Good luck.

Meanwhile, the trading volume of the contest outers has already exceeded 925 million dollars!

1198778402_2020-04-0415_59_32.png.b9e2924751eee7c2730fd1f8709b89fe.png

Edited by Zizu

Meanwhile, the bid volume in the competition exceeded $ 975 million and today it seems to exceed $ 1 billion! The number of participants has already exceeded 3200 people! Register, participate, win. Good luck to all crypto traders!

1110740882_2020-04-0623_27_41.png.bac3563973a67a5cebb27c85e1b7bacc.png