Earning information - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Najmul1744

Earning information

If you are new to crypto, you must first post 100.  It has to be 30 posts from next day.  Then you get 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts.  And with Yobit you can withdraw money.  But if copy paste or invalid information is not posted then your account may be at risk or the maximum account may be terminated.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Being new to this forum, you must complete 100 posts first so that you can earn money. You have the right to write a 50-kilo day today, but you are paid for 30 posts where you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In order to start earning you must post 100 posts and then after that you must post 30 useful posts per day for 30 thousand Satoshi and you must also adhere to the laws of the forum

That is the most important aspect of this forum. But unfortunately, people refuse to realize that. It is the reason this is created in the first place I guessed. Everybody is just about the money that comes with it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I see that you are new on this best forum Cryptotalk where you can post and you will get paid for that, so the first things you need to do is read the rules of this forum very very important, and then you need to link your Cryptotalk email to your Yobit account, if you dont have an account you need to sign up on Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are many online bitcoin earning sites out there that pays for doing tasks but if one wants to use one I will advice him to just work hard in this forum because it is the one that pays well and its better than those sites out there.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Currently this is the best platform to earn passive money online while we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies we can complement with other methods that exist

By using cryptotalk you can earn money beside learing.First hundred post you do not get any money but after complete  first hundred post,Again when you complete 30 post you earn money

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Your post is a little late, because the site no longer accepts new registrations if you had previously published a little on this topic

For the beginners don't be worried while you seeing that's your earning are not able to be sending to the yobit balance, because this problem will be solved soon

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I didn't understand you well, clear your topic to make me understand your point, if you are new here then try to read the rules before you post any new topic, because the new members are being removed from this forum if they didn't respect the rules, so try to not be one of them

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Welcome to this forum. You must first and foremost go to the rules and read and understand them well. Then you should go to the yobit platform and create an account inside it and link it with the forum so that you can get your profits  In order to be able to start getting the money, you must write 100 topics or comments in a rewarding manner, and after completing this task, you will start to receive the money, as you will have to pay 1000 Satoshi for each participation you make.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are posting on this forum in a meaningful and helpful way to the other members as well then you will be earning 30000 satoshi per day, which is a great earning opportunity. There are many other sites that you can use, such as faucets and ptc sites, however the earnings from those sites will not compare to the earnings that you can make here in a fraction of the time. And you learn from here which is very good. So i would suggest stick here for your earnings.

• +2 2
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This site is very good it gives 100% payment here. You will create and post every day and you will get money for every question. It is a very good site.

• +1 1

I think CryptoTalk is the best side right now that makes up 100% of payments. However, you will need to follow some instructions to get this payment. First you have to post 100 comment / comment and each post should be within 100 wd. No spam, useless comments, will be posted. If you comply with these you will get 100% payment from CryptoTalk. Thanks

• +1 3
  • +2 1

There are no profit sites in the internet or investment that are currently honest to the best of my knowledge, this forum is the only one that pays you for publishing every 6 hours directly to your account.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, it is clear that you are a new member of the forum. You must first share 100 free useful jobs and then start earning, but I did not understand exactly what problem you are facing. please explain

• -1 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can earn after you have reached to 100 posts. You can also read  the rules and regulations of this forum so that you can fully understand the rules about the paying.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There no other sites that paid us with easy work like crypto talk forum paid us only making posts and comments. Many people are working with crypto talk forum for earning purposes and i also here for some reason earning and learning purpose.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Really I can't understand your topic, but I think you want another earning site and that site pay 100% right, bro you select wrong section you ask this question in of topic section are apps section, their you gain all earning site information, but first start work in this crypto talk forum, this forum pays 100% but don't do spam are any unusual activities, good luck.

• +1 2

I used to have some sources of profiting by 1-2 usd per day, doing simple tasks and playing some games, although now these sources do not work anymore and stopped paying. Besides cryptotalk and the really small earnings from freebitco.in faucet, I can't find anything else of value since months. If any other member has something usefull that provides standard small profit for online activities, he can quote me and I will be happy to follow his referral.

On 3/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, Najmul1744 said:

hi dear, 

please  send here new earning site. it will  must 100% payment pruved site.that will help people how want to earn money on online.

send here all infornation and all good things to that site and thanks to all friends how can comments here.

Thanks all 

I don't think anyone will just share his earning method with you just because you asked. You must do your own research and digging. You can start from here Cryptotalk to make some profit. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

This is also very  good  earning site. But if you want any other good  site make your  own  ask that on any other social media  platform.  I suggest  you to learn trading.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

hi dear, 

please  send here new earning site. it will  must 100% payment pruved site.that will help people how want to earn money on online.

send here all infornation and all good things to that site and thanks to all friends how can comments here.

Thanks all 

hi dear, 

Thanks all 

Welcome to the beautiful family.  My friend, when you enter the forum, you must comment 100 comments to prove yourself inside the forum and then you will write 30 comments daily, you will get 30 thousand Sochi and adhere to the rules of the forum and get 2 to 3 dollars a day good luck

• +2 2
  • +5 1