Crypto signal groups - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Crypto signal groups

I have never been part of these signal groups, but I have seen the pump and dump groups and know how they work, with asking for payments to know earlier the coin that will be pumped. This is a scam and will not work for anybody either they pay or not.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:55 PM, Donslens10 said:

And had bad experiences with Pump and Dump groups, the guests are the only laggards.
Always keep in mind that if you are going to choose a group of signals, which is logical and reputable,

Thank you very much for the warning my friend. I have read about these groups and to be honest I was wondering if they could help as they seem to have some logic, but since they are all scams and about quick money then they are very dangerous and I'm not going to consider them.

• +2 1

36 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Calvinpriva

This is really true, my friend, before joining any group, it is necessary to make sure that this group is honest and works to publish the answers to our questions and inquiries.
Knowing that the issue of groups is a really comfortable topic for members, we can discuss, questions, and even monitor prices for currencies through it

Of course, my friend @kenan 1 not all groups are safe and legit for joining and discuss with other crypto users. There are many groups which can lead you in a huge loss, so we should be careful to review those groups before we join them, for our safety.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

48 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Calvinpriva

This is really true, my friend, before joining any group, it is necessary to make sure that this group is honest and works to publish the answers to our questions and inquiries.
Knowing that the issue of groups is a really comfortable topic for members, we can discuss, questions, and even monitor prices for currencies through it

Even if it was honest, most of these pump groups are based on that small group of insiders will get the signal first and people who get those free are getting them last. And this first group just dumps everything to latecomers. Sometimes they can technically make money too if the pump is big enough but it isn't worth the risk of getting rug pulled off.

• +3 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:55 PM, Donslens10 said:

Never let yourself be carried away by the ambition wait for the right moment to start taking a signal, if you just want to be that do it, if you want to be a creator then study.

Trading has that and people ask for signals so an experienced trader can make money with these services but it is in fact far away from being a result of a long research process but probably some guy has in plan to make money this way. I know a guy that thinks he is a trader and tries to make money from signals and trade courses. I wouldn't pay for anything of these.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 AM, Donslens10 said:
There are too many groups of signals to win and LOSE too.
And had bad experiences with Pump and Dump groups, the guests are the only laggards.
Always keep in mind that if you are going to choose a group of signals, which is logical and reputable, many copy paste groups of signals do not give you something productive, maybe the signal but the material does not.
This new trend has been slowing down with the passing of time, more and more groups of signals are coming out but there are very few who are good and profit.
Never let yourself be carried away by the ambition wait for the right moment to start taking a signal, if you just want to be that do it, if you want to be a creator then study.

Of course guys I have bought these signals and so that I might be able to get good and better profits from these. And so that this might be good for me. And it adds me a lot of looses to me. And so I am sad at that. And we should be stay away from these signals.

I think that these groups can sometimes help you because sometimes they are good signals but I recommend that you learn on your own how to make signals in cryptography since it is better to follow your steps since it is safer and gives you more confidence now  that you follow others you could lose your earnings by following others.

This plenty of those scam groups on telegram, they just copy-past whales signals and sell them.

For me I usually follow groups whose owners are known publicly (they have youtube channel snapchat acc...) so they try to do their best and not to sell, 😉😉.

• +4 1

11 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Calvinpriva

This is what we are talking about, knowing that we must inform every group that works on defrauding people, for sure they will be banned
Groups are really helpful, but we should stick to safe groups only

Of course @kenan 1 not all crypto signals provided groups fake and scam us, some legitimate groups exist and they provide advanced  information really useful for us, to know in future which coin getting pump.

• +1 2

The crypto signal groups will make you lose money. They are created to make money exploiting beginners that don't know how to trade and think there are tricks and groups with signals that will help them make money. Nobody wants to help you, they will be after your money instead.

• +3 1

Don't get greedy and if you get into any of the signal groups you will be eaten like a fish, because these are sharks and you don't want to be playing with them. So be a good investor, buy and hold or learn to trade and start doing without trying to cut edges.

• +3 1

I am very aware that there are some cunny people not want your good and only want to make money from their signal and give some but ask for money and I have seen many in youtube that tell you to join a telegram and there they ask for money for what they claim it is signals. Very scam and I not ever approach them.

• +2 2

Last day I have deleted dozen of crypto signal group where I have spent many time to get some signal they give free signal in start after 2-3 times they a sk for fee and stop giving signal. They ask you to get tuition and learn from them it's not bad thing they are professional but the problem lies here is everyone self proclaim crypto expert. Which is very confusing for me, I always look for experience and well known crypto expert with low fee. 

• +1 1

I don't think it's good to follow and completely rely on trading signals. Most of the trading signals are forwarded through many groups and may cause huge loss. Also some ask for premium membership plan which we should avoid as they are worth nothing. Instead of that if we work on improving FA and TA skills it will be helpful for us in our trading journey.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, Mosharraf said:

@iloveyobit,,,,i agree with you..I don't think it's right to depend on anyone for trading and investing, because many people believe in trading signals, so I don't like trading signals, because there are a lot of fraudsters who give these fake signals, so we have to invest and trade.  Signals should not be used, if you are trading you should always keep an eye on the crypto market

In fact, there are sometimes some paid channels that give successful recommendations and often deserve to be subscribed to, but all of the other channels transmit recommendations and are not encouraged to put your money in them ..

I am been searching for some trading signal providing groups which provide  signals on yobit exchange too but never found any, if you have any kindly  share the link.

Trading signal groups cannot provide certainty, they often send out the wrong signals. They are just looking for profit, in my opinion there are many shortcomings there, it's better to just use trading because it is safer and more profitable.

• +1 1

I participated in some groups of signals and the truth was they disappointed me, I had everything written down in an excel file and at the end of the month I reviewed all the operations in great detail and I found that these people were manipulating the statistics. Be careful with these types of groups, I do not generalize because surely there are also people who work honestly but are careful where they invest their money.

There are discussion groups for analysis and technical matters, there are groups that give free recommendations, and some are paid But in general, there is no channel where the accuracy rate is 100%, so the analysis is only a prediction of the price movement and it may be correct or wrong

• +1 1

There are possibilities of many crypto signals so it would be difficult for the users to choose the right signals. so instead of just falling for whatever you hear make sure that you do the necessary research and analysis that would guide you to choose the right crypto signals. The ransom crypto signal groups which would help you out also.

What are Signal Groups? A signal group is a place where a trader can follow the calls of other experienced traders. When the signal group leader makes a call to either buy or sell an asset, the other members of the group are notified of this call.

• +3 1

In my opinion, the profit process from it is interchangeable and depends on the trader himself, and one person may make a profit from it, and the other may be a loss or not achieve the same profits as others in the same group, and this matter is due to the state of adherence to the terms of the checks, exit areas and lack of greed.

• +2 1

We don't have to trust signals groups because mostly of them are providing negative signals and they will ask you to make some purchase if you need the VIP signals. 

• +3 1

Crypto signals or pump and dump groups are scammers that laugh with those that think they can help them make money. Following them will make you lose a lot of your money so don't do that, instead follow your logic and think why these people will be fair and won't already have bought the coins.