The basic pricing of bitcoin orders - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

The basic pricing of bitcoin orders

The basic pricing of bitcoin orders  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the basic pricing of bitcoin orders applied throughout all bitcoin exchanges?

What happens if all exchanges limit the bottom price order of bitcoin?

In my view, this is something necessary. Considering it's been ten years since Satoshi introduced this technology. For ten years, the supporters of bitcoin have provided opportunities for newcomers, both individuals, and institutions. And I think that's enough. 

Now is the time for believers. By limiting the price of bitcoin order, the prices will not drop again from the base price. And believers can enjoy the results of their struggle. Of course, this will also bring new arrivals because they will know that their investment is safe. The difference is they have to start from that limited base price.

Of course, this is not an easy task; all bitcoin exchanges and communities will need to sit together and decide how low will the base price is.

Yes, this is just a proposal. What do you think? Share your though. 

28 minutes ago, bitnoval said:

The way bitcoin is price is the right way, bitcoin is a decentralize coin the should be no authority restricting people on what price to sell their coins, people sell their coins at what ever price they please and people will buy if they feels it is cheaper than value or buy less if they feels it is expensive.

So you don't agree?
For example, all exchanges set a basic price of bitcoin as 10,000 USD. Everyone cannot sell less than 10000 because the exchange sets this limit. So you agree if you can buy at 6000?

I agree with your opinion, I don't even think about it, because that is the thing that I think is difficult to do, because it is very difficult and maybe even unable to control the price of Bitcoin, if bitcoin is given a limit then altcoin should also be like that,
and one more thing, if there is a limit what about support and resistance? will this also disappear? because of course this will also affect the science of trading theory.

• Useful or interesting 1

46 minutes ago, ayatoslaw said:

it is very difficult and maybe even unable to control the price of Bitcoin

Indeed, it is challenging to control the price of Bitcoin. As tricky as when bitcoin is launched, there is no price. Therefore a consensus is needed from all exchanges.  

46 minutes ago, ayatoslaw said:

if bitcoin is given a limit then altcoin should also be like that,

Right now, we are talking about bitcoin first. If bitcoin is successfully limited in price, altcoin can follow. 

47 minutes ago, ayatoslaw said:

and one more thing, if there is a limit what about support and resistance? will this also disappear?

If the base price starts from 10k USD, then support and resistance begin from there. Think 10K USD as 0 USD 

You cannot sell below 10K. See the order below

Sell                                              BUY
USD      BTC                   USD        BTC
14000   0.001                10004      0.1
12333   0.1                    10003         1
12200   1                       10002         2
11000   1                       10001       10
10005   1                       10000       11

Bitcoin is made as a mechanism of payment. But in reality, not all countries or communities can accept it as a medium of payment. But we will not discuss all the factors of rejection.

One denial factor is that bitcoin has no supporting value — however, bitcoin considered as a trading asset or commodity even without supporting value. We all know that the real importance of bitcoin support is the community, miners, and traders. But all of those supports are not enough.

As an asset or commodity, bitcoin should have a basic price where the base price will become the supporting values of bitcoin.

This supporting value will open a new world for bitcoin. New investors will enter, and the user base will increase. These new investors will be assured to invest because bitcoin has a supporting value, and that is the base price.

With the existence of new supporters and added value for bitcoin, then we can hit the world.  It is possible bitcoin can be legalized as a product that is used for payment. Then it will need help from the entire community to make it happen. 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:41 PM, Diamondchili said:

That would had been good by putting a maximize low a coin can attained so that they would not bring more harm to the investors

I don't get your point. Can you give an example? And don't forget to vote.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:59 PM, jore1 said:

The base price of the current BTC is the lowest price on the exchange floor, which is calculated against the current price, which means that the overall price of BTC is sold and bought when it is balanced.

Give an example. I couldn't understand.

We need more people here to discuss this base price. Please come to this thread. I invite you all.

21 hours ago, jore1 said:

for example when you buy btc for 8000 but in that trading session the price of btc drops to 7000 then you lose 1000 immediately.

This is not related and contrary to what I'm proposing. The price cannot through the base price if all exchange agrees to limits the price. Please read my post carefully.

Right now the price of bitcoin is below 6k, it's really unpredictable, but I think its price will go even deeper, so you should cut your losses and wait lower to buy.
good luck

Come on good people, I need your vote and comment here. Didn't you care about the price? Let's talk now.

I agree with the basic pricing across exchanges and I think the exchanges have done a fairly reliable job in pricing BTC and not getting too far off. If the prices were too different from exchange to exchange then we would not be able to go between exchanges as easily, and only a few exchanges would dominate the entire landscape with the best prices. Instead exchanges are closely competitive and unique, and this is what makes the scene special. It's why I use different exchanges at different times of the year.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:29 AM, Rizwan ullah said:

bitcoin always goes down in the last of year ,and i wish for all traders to get more profit from bitcoin by buying it in the exchanges,when it goes to the moon,all can make a big profit.Thanks

So do you agree with this base price?

On 12/20/2019 at 1:51 AM, sportlopez9000 said:

I agree with the basic pricing across exchanges and I think the exchanges have done a fairly reliable job in pricing BTC and not getting too far off. If the prices were too different from exchange to exchange then we would not be able to go between exchanges as easily, and only a few exchanges would dominate the entire landscape with the best prices. Instead exchanges are closely competitive and unique, and this is what makes the scene special. It's why I use different exchanges at different times of the year.

Thanks for your opinion. I want to know what people think about this basic pricing. If people all agree then we can take it to another place, and ask them as well. I will need more people to involve. 

@Bigpat I wish this forum have a feature to call @everyone. Thanks

Edited by lucky80

51 minutes ago, Moneykiller said:

because they cannot buy more than their desired investment.

They still can buy it. But no one will set a price lower than the base price. Do you understand this? Or could you describe it with more detail?

On 10/16/2019 at 6:01 AM, lucky80 said:

Indeed, it is challenging to control the price of Bitcoin. As tricky as when bitcoin is launched, there is no price. Therefore a consensus is needed from all exchanges.  

Right now, we are talking about bitcoin first. If bitcoin is successfully limited in price, altcoin can follow. 

If the base price starts from 10k USD, then support and resistance begin from there. Think 10K USD as 0 USD 

Now this time it will not possible that all the exchanges will remain same price of the BTC and also on the other currencies because every exchanges have different tax ratio and they apply this on all coins of the  exchange. You make good chart and it is so much informative.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:01 AM, lucky80 said:

Hello. What you are suggesting is not possible and also goes against the free economy model Bitcoin suggests.

This is called a "minimum price cap" and it is used by some governments to protect some national sectors they consider vulnerable or high-risk. Price fixing can't happen for Bitcoin which is universaly accepted. Even if we only had 2-3 exchanges and they decided to operate as cartels to fix the price there would always be a black market as Bitcoin is transferable outside the exchanges mostly. I'm sorry but your argument is helpful sometimes for governments as protectionism but not useful at all for Bitcoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:06 AM, Ipal said:

Yes I agree with the base price on all exchanges, it will give new customers a sense of security in every exchange, this will make the exchange profitable and the customer also profitable and safe.

This is one way to protect investor. I can't imagine another way yet.

5 hours ago, Lapai said:

the bottom charge of the modern-day BTC is the lowest fee at the alternate floor, that is calculated in opposition to the modern-day price, which means that the general fee of BTC is sold and acquired when it's miles balanced.

Maybe you can explain what this is for?

5 hours ago, aamir shamim said:

Buying a bitcoin is different than buying a stock or bond because it’s not a corporation.Bitcoin pricing is influenced by factors such as: the supply of bitcoin and market demand for it.it differs with different exchanges.

3 hours ago, khan22 said:

Now this time it will not possible that all the exchanges will remain same price of the BTC and also on the other currencies because every exchanges have different tax ratio and they apply this on all coins of the  exchange. You make good chart and it is so much informative.

It is unrelated to tax. A simple question for you, do you want to sell your bitcoin at 5K while you buy it at 15K?

The rates are always close, but some excuses suck, The difference allows us to do arbitration, if you know what I mean.

5 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

The rates are always close, but some excuses suck, The difference allows us to do arbitration, if you know what I mean.

You still can do the arbitrage, however, you can't sell lower than the base price. 

And people should realize this is only a proposal and we are here to discuss it. So there is no need to judge whether it might be useful or not. 

People are not born with the same gift to predict the future. While some person thinks he can predict one but in reality, he was not successful in life. This is my advice for you my friend guatazoo. Lol.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

People are not born with the same gift to predict the future. While some person thinks he can predict one but in reality, he was not successful in life. This is my advice for you my friend guatazoo. Lol.

But with math, economics and science, human could actually predict the future, it is just depends on one's ability to analyze and solve problems in accuracy.

2 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

But with math, economics and science, human could actually predict the future, it is just depends on one's ability to analyze and solve problems in accuracy.

Exactly, math, economic, science to build a time machine. But did you see someone has it now? We do need one to predict the future right? Did you think all inventor has this time machine? 

Well we must stop this conversation because it started to be off-topic. Just save you answer. Let's get back to the base price of bitcoin. 

21 hours ago, anasy said:

if bitcoin is given a limit then altcoin should also be like that, Bitcoin pricing is influenced by factors such as the supply of bitcoin and market demand. at current prices, which means that the overall price of BTC 

The altcoin price will follow later. We are discussing the possibility of BTC price first. 

4 hours ago, Chy944 said:

I think it will cause more problem to the investors to invest on btc.moreover I will say that the way btc is moving now it's quite comfortable for the investors to invest on it 

Well everyone has their own view and choice. Thanks for your response.

9 hours ago, Yusufa said:

okay I approve with the basis cost on every one exchanges, it will donate new customers a significance of precautions in every exchange, this will be the replace profitable and the patron as well profitable and safe.

I understand you hardly. Yes, the new user will come because they will be protected. The base price can be determined later if this term possible to implemented.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, dshuy20 said:

If it is very difficult for us to trade profitable cryptocurrencies, I definitely will not encourage to do so instead of that as we can now profit from different exchanges.

Please stay connected to this topic. Can you explain your statement? 

On 1/19/2020 at 1:39 PM, Bomb Abdulah said:

I don't think this is good for bitcoin holders and because we will here for freedom,  that's why i would rather choose decentralized exchanges if this happens 

We are discussing here. Everyone can't agree. But we will see whether more people will discuss or not. At the moment the voting is still opened so speak out.

Bitcoin price is market driven and when exchange try to manipulate the price by setting up a fixed bottom price then they are losing money this way. The price of bitcoin is determined by how much people are willing to pay for it.

spacer.png

On 1/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Jarish1230 said:

The price of bit coins has not increased that much as predicted in the year 2020. But people are hoping that the price will increase and become high in future. 

Right the price already started increasing and very soon it will go to moon i think. the price is near about 8600 usd now and increasing daily.