Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

I think you can use this fork of Bitcoin. Because in the case of speed, Bitcoin Cash is much faster than Bitcoin in transactions. The block size of Bitcoin Cash is also bigger than Bitcoin. But for me the security of Bitcoin is still better than Bitcoin Cash.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas

No i totally  dont know about that coin but when i see your post and read it then i will realize its earning method i am sure ater this reply i will be join this site and also search about this thanks for sharing 

Bitcoin center point. Right now, people can stand to run a full center point.

Bcash has no structure and no assistance. Bitcoin has countless destinations, shippers, club which reinforce it and a framework effekt of an enormous number of people who use Bitcoin since years.

Bitcoin is running for pretty much 9 year

On 10/4/2019 at 1:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

do you mean bitcoin crash? jokes aside, bitcoin cash is just the same thing as bitcoin with a few improvements in term of transaction fees and speed.

i don't like this coin but it can be a good speculative investment since it is on the top 5 crypto by market cap

Bitcoincash is real cryptocurency and there is no fraud because its came after fork of real bitcoin now its working good bitcoincash is quickly gaining ground and adding new merchants on very quick basis bitcoincash is scheduled to re introduced some of the lost functuality back to bitcoin enabiling all kinds of exciting projects.

Why settle for a clone or fork coin if you can just buy the original one, In my 6 months in crypto i haven't touched those bitcoin fork like BCH and BSV they are just trying to confuse people on what is the real bitcoin.

18 hours ago, Nemo0087 said:

bitcoin is digital currency it cannot be in paper form that would be something contradictory to its nature, the built in quality does not support this idea

Bitcoin cash does not mean its the paper version of bitcoin, BitcoinCash or BCH is a fork of bitcoin that created its own blockchain from bitcoin blockchain since they have different ideology. 

There are two types of Bitcoin Cash. The first one is BCH SV which stands for satoshi version. The value of SV version is not changing fast and I tried buying some BCH SV but I didn't gain anything significant and I switched back to bitcoin.

The second one is BCH ABC. This is the one that most people refer to as the main Bitcoin Cash. This coin is more profitable than satoshi version but is more expensive. I don't have any experience of buying ABC but according to what I see in Yobit it fluctuates more. Last month BCH had more than 50% price increase which was amazing.

This was all my own experience and maybe in some cases SV beats ABC.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:15 AM, jack0 said:

bitcoin cash was great before, i made profit with coin many times. but hate after the big dump happens. hope we can see the project like before.

Dump is a normal occurrence and from $1500 per BCash last 2017 it goes back to $300 price level which are still a good price compare to other cryptocurrency considering most BCH are just airdrop to BTC holders

As far as I know, Bitcoin Cash is a bitcoin network capable of processing transactions very quickly, which means less and less processing costs and processing on a short time.

I have never believed in BCH from the beginning and I never bought it. Most of my friends have suggested to invest in to BCH but It didn't give me a good feeling. I still keep investing to BTC and still trade on it. So for me easy to say Not Bitcon Cash. Good luck everyone

1 hour ago, Doulatpura said:

Problem is they say that real Bitcoin is BitcoinCash and I don't think this is true.

Only one and true Bitcoin is BTC.

It is not perfect but it is best at the moment

l do agree with your opinion and as you above mentioned, there is only one and BTC true is only BTC, there is not another. Yes indeed, it is not perfect right now, but it is getting perfect day by day.

For my situation I have bitcoin money for what I gather through the spigots, however I have not purchased and to be straightforward I have never utilized them. In spite of the fact that I have a companion who utilizes them a great deal and has revealed to me that he is doing brilliant.

I wouldn't touch bch, but that should be everyone's personal choice. I would have bought it without the faces shilling it. It was just too embarassing to watch. I like their big blocks solution but tech is not everything.

I think that this token has good chances, in the future it will not show a bad growth, I will hope so.

well bitcoin cash brings sound money to the world ,fulfilling the original promise of bitcoin as peer to peer electronic cash, merchants and users are empowered with low fees and  reliable confirmation   

Bitcoin cash is not a very good coin but I also wouldn't say it is a bad coin. It's good to use it sometimes when you have to make some quick transactions because it gets confirmed pretty fast 

At the current value of bitcoin at over $9000, having bitcoin cash will be very risky, just imagine losing 1BTC, that is like losing $9000 which is very huge, so BTC is better at being a virtual currency than cash.

I think Bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies / currencies in the world.  Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.  I think it will benefit us.

Bitcoin cash features a vivid upcoming since just like since bitcoin. I am hoping bitcoin funds could be the upcoming bitcoin. Yet bitcoin funds can be a forked coin thus it’s just isn't secure. I am hoping buyers must spend money on bitcoin funds. They could acquire significantly benefit from this kind of coin.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:12 AM, hexwin said:

I am so sorry that I do not understand your question. Please be able to answer your question in a simple way, thank you.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In my opinion I believe that bitcoin cash is the mother of all Shitcoin, although it cannot be denied that Roger load has a lot of impact on all exchanges, it can rarely reach zero, but it is all about taste.  I agree.

As i know that bitcoin is not cash.. I saw that bitcoin is a coin which we can earn by Working at crypto. Bitcoon is the most popular and successful cryptocurrency we know that. We make bitcoin and earn lot of money    

On 10/4/2019 at 5:12 AM, hexwin said:

I always go with Bitcoin cash. Because Bitcoin cash one of most valuable things in the world.. nowadays Bitcoin cash almost minus 94% all time high value because of that I love Bitcoin cash..

And always agree with Bitcoin cash..

So yes!! Bitcoin cash!!!

I don't like Bitcoincash so I don't follow it in the market, its reviews are both good and bad. I don't like it because it's very similar to taking advantage of bitcoin's reputation to exert influence