Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

Bitcoin Cash has a good project, but it is closely linked to the original Bitcoin currency, it did not provide many new services , It needs to develop its project and introduce new things in order to remain the focus of investor interest.

I did not invest in it,
But I will do so soon after I learned that its price is good for investment, and it has good conditions for purchase,
In general, I heard from a friend that its movement is similar to that of Bitcoin, and I probably won't know unless I  test that.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:12 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) For Beginners â Zebpay

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

Do you use it, and watch advantages you see compared to original Bitcoin BTC.

BCH is now almost minus 94% of its all time high value.

image.thumb.png.971a1bee61df5b4d7acae574d8cf4400.png

https://www.bitcoincash.org

I am new to this site and I know about Bitcoin.  But I don't really know anything about bitcoin cash  I can't say what its present and future are.  But I hope this will be a very good coin.

The Bitcoin cash has great potential and the market acceptability is also encouraging but the fact Remains that if compared to BITCOIN it absolutely stands no chance.

Really bitcoin cash is an alternative to start in the world of cryptocurrencies, although it is a fork of the original bitcoin, it does not stop having its advantages such as lower commissions to transfer it

We know that BCH is together with (BTC, ETH, LTC) and some other the main currencies on the market, despite the similarities between BTC and BTH these have their differences such as:

BCH initially had a maximum block size of 8 MB which was later increased to 32 MB this makes it faster. And it has an algorithm (hash) different from that of bitcoin, it also has an adjustment to emergency difficulties

On 10/4/2019 at 5:12 AM, hexwin said:

What do you think about Bitcoin cash BCH coin?

To me BCH is one of the top ten ranked crypto currency  as day going on its popularity  as well demand increase  on like myth..  Did you notice BCH price  movement??  It has pumped  from 200 usd to 450+ usd within few week which mean it has good support too now a days..

I llke this coin, i think it will has great future as it is faster that original bitcoin and fee is very low but that will take time to gain more popularity, i think it is the main alternative for bitcoin 

People come later about BTC hate.  Ver works this way and tries to brainwash him to see that this is the real bitcoin which of course is not.  BCH is another wellcoin.  If Ver acknowledges the truth and stops confusing new people in the industry, everyone will make a pitch with BCH.

Real bitcoin is a currency that is defined by the whole community as real bitcoin. And the conclusion of the single member cannot affect it. How many people have already announced the creation of this bitcoin. But the real bitcoin remains a project created by Satoshi.

Bitcoincash can be used like any other altcoin,litecoin. It is on top 5 coinmarketcap website coins. It can be used for some payments, as I don't like to spend my real Bitcoin. People got it for free by some crypto site with require task. As cryptotalk or Faucet.

I have some dollar in bitcoin cash. But its value is very low in market. It is not good like bitcoin.But bitcoin and bitcoin cash both are different. And we can use them no doubt. 

Different from Ethereum's hard fork, BCH could not compete with BTC as the community still favors BTC even though BCH has more advantages in terms of transaction speed. The crypto community does not need a new king, they still see BTC as the only king leading the market, and BCH is just an altcoin 🙂

I don't believe in BCH, BSV, BTG or any other Bitcoin forks.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:56 PM, Lx Lana said:

I llke this coin, i think it will has great future as it is faster that original bitcoin and fee is very low but that will take time to gain more popularity, i think it is the main alternative for bitcoin 

This coin has done some improvements from bitcoin but there are other coins that have done better, such as XRP and ripple, on the other hand bitcoin was the replacement of cash so the name bitcoin cash does not fit to the qualities of digital currencies in my opinion.

You will not be able to settle for a decision because you ask different people for their opinion of Bitcoin Cash Each of them will give his opinion according to his own experience.

There are no hard and fast rules in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin Cash is pretty good and profitable. I have bought Bitcoin Cash and kept it as an investment and the returns are quite good when compared to other coins like Ripple. However, when compared to real Bitcoin, it is certainly more profitable for real Bitcoin because of higher price fluctuations and the increase in the price of Bitcoin has exceeded 100%, Bitcoin Cash can be the second investment choice after real Bitcoin if we don't do it. have enough money to invest in real bitcoin.

Have you heard of Utopia that is coming with real uniqueness on music field? There is lack of transparency on the field. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best. Google them to check the website

It is good now to invest on it many recommendations and it will reach a high price, but try to invest intelligently so that you do not suffer losses, the matter in trading needs a lot of work 

• +5 1

Actually from my own perspective is that bitcoin cash play a vital role in crypto and had it own potential which make others traders to invest on it and to be honest is a good currency.

Bitcoin Cash has a bright future like Bitcoin. I hope bitcoin cash is the bitcoin of the future. But bitcoin cash is a fork so it is not stable. I hope investors should invest in Bitcoin cash. They can make huge profits from this currency.

On 3/14/2021 at 7:52 AM, Vola1s said:

I think Bitcoin Cash is pretty good and profitable. I have bought Bitcoin Cash and kept it as an investment and the returns are quite good when compared to other coins like Ripple. However, when compared to real Bitcoin, it is certainly more profitable for real Bitcoin because of higher price fluctuations and the increase in the price of Bitcoin has exceeded 100%, Bitcoin Cash can be the second investment choice after real Bitcoin if we don't do it. have enough money to invest in real bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin-cash have been on the coinmarket since i joined the c cryptocurrency earning world, and yeah it have good price, but to speak the truth the price fluctuation is not that satisfying, it don't increase more, but still good coin.

On 14.03.2021 at 18:21, The Game said:

На самом деле, с моей точки зрения, наличные биткойны играют жизненно важную роль в криптовалюте и обладают собственным потенциалом, который заставляет других трейдеров инвестировать в них, и, честно говоря, это хорошая валюта.

безопаснее все такие я думаю иметь биткоин виртуально. наличными тоже хорошо, но все же безопастность на мой взгляд превыше всего. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT.