Run to success in trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Run to success in trading

we don't need to learn from books or someone's words, because valuable lessons we will get from experience, when we trade and always lose, of course we do not want to get caught in the same mistakes, therefore we must learn well.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I said knowledge and experience two thing side to side not one without the other,in my experience in trading if you have knowledge you can't success in trade you need some experience too, and vice versa 

4 hours ago, Telnov0926 said:

The biggest mistake is that you think that you will become a millionaire with trading, it has to be seen as a business

Becoming a millionaire is like running a marathon. Becoming a millionaire is for most of the people a lifelong process, which is achievable by the time you retire. Most people don't care for the future and don't see the big picture, that's why most people are not succesfull financially. 

Trading is about to see the bigger picture. To realise a profit is a profit. Many small profits will turn into big amounts over time. My strategy is to make any profit with cryptotrading, which I partly invest into normal index stock funds. Even $10 a week, will make you retire 3-5 years early if you're in your mid 20's, imagine if you just turned 18

13 minutes ago, rokon123 said:

As long as we continue to do our best to trade and try to learn, we will achieve our profits. Just continue and trade, but make sure to avoid comiting mistakes. 

Besides that, we need to learn more things related to trading so we can slowly improve our skills with better skills. It needs time, and you should know that learn trading itself cannot be done in a short time. But if you can master the analysis, I am sure that you can make a profit even if the market is in the bear market, you will have a way to find a chance to buy low and sell high. But you need to stay away or prevent greediness that will come to you if you forget to control yourself, and that will prevent you from making the profit.

20 hours ago, tyangjeff said:

realized that excitement is the enemy of the trader. When it seems that he is lucky, and while a series of successful transactions continues, he performs larger financial transactions. 

Usually for the inexperienced. An experience trader knows what they are doing end would hardly go out of their trading format even When trades are being positive but not to experience traders would take the opportunity and probably lost.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

7 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

Not really. It isn't necessary to learn everything. Just learning basics would do the trick. One should just be patient with their trades and the coins they are investing in. And have enough resources to cover up for loss. Invest what you can afford to lose.

The basic lesson will be enough for new people to learn to trade, but he should practice what he learns so he can get more experience, which can be used for him to improve his skills. Many new people are afraid to get lost in their first time in trading because they don't fully understand the basic lesson of trading. But if they realize that it is the process to become a pro trader, I am sure that they will accept the loss, and they will make another trade until they can make their profit. And with keep trading, they will see that doing trading is not easy, and it will need an effort to stay focus on selecting the right coin.

1 hour ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

Memang, kita bisa belajar dari kesuksesan dan kegagalan kita sendiri. Setelah Anda mengembangkan segala macam strategi, Anda akan maju menuju kesuksesan dengan potensi 100%. Proses belajar membutuhkan banyak waktu dan untuk melakukan itu kita harus lebih bertekad dan belajar untuk memiliki kesabaran.

the road is not as smooth as a theory, it takes time and sacrifice, for example a jack ma, the founder of the alibaba company, he may look enjoy everyday with the results he has achieved today, but behind it all, he works very hard.

#ProphetInvestor

1 hour ago, Abderrazak19 said:

You are right 

Somtimes you wast big opurtunities just because you want to be patient and you want to keep following your trading strategy 

Somtimes limits are good but in some cases you will wast opurtunities

One of the keys to success in investing is patience and I agree if we are emotional, we will waste the opportunity. If we are not able to make a short-term strategy, we better invest for the long term and choose a coin that is in the top 10

I don't think there are any magic to turning someone from a total ignorant trader into an overnight expert, there is so much study and knowledge that is gained over time, practice makes perfect, and some defeats with sure will come, but then with experience mistakes are trimmed and success is one of the next steps, right.

8 hours ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

That's reality and behind all over the mask of being happy all sort of hardships can be determined with lot of problems with the real world of business. Good thing that in crypto we can still manage to laugh even though the pressures in somewhat the whole world that we carry on.

It will be easy if we want to work hard and try all the time, many people give up halfway and think it has become their fate, even though in this world nothing is impossible. there is no shortcut, even making instant noodles requires a process, especially with trading, succesful trader born from hardest process

#ProphetInvestor

6 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

This is true. Losses shouldn't be treated as a way of "loss" but be treated as a mistake and lesson from which it must be learnt how to avoid them in future. First impression matters 😄 if someone starts to learn trading by having a huge loss, he will forever be scared of it, that's why initially guidance is required a bit.

Yes, losses should be a warning for us that we need to learn more so we can have better analysis in the future. With the mistake, we can know what we should do to prevent the other mistake that might we make, and we know how to stay away from the mistake. But if somehow, we make another mistake in the future, then don't feel bad because that will be normal because we always learn to get a better experience from day by day.
Maybe in the future, we can prevent a huge loss, and we can recover the losses by having a great analysis related to the market. I am sure that if we can analyze better, we will make a profit like other traders.

4 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

Trading is just like any other business. It's not gambling. It's not full of risks. You see a pair, you buy in and sold when the price rises. Just simple, and don't think of it in complicated ways. Trade yourself and don't trust indicators or signals. They don't provide accurate info. Trading yourself with little guidance is the key to become a professional trader.

I agree with you. By using some effort to learn to trade, we can minimize the risk, and we also have a chance to make a profit from trading. As long as we know how to buy the coin when the price is down, we can sell it when it increases. But sometimes, we need to wait for a long time since we don't know how the market will moves. We can make a prediction related to the market, but our prediction cannot work 100% because the market can move without notice. So if we can learn more details about the analysis, the chance for us to make a profit will be bigger.

First of all you need to start from basic to advance level. Then you need to control your greediness. Then you will become a successful crypto trader.     

The beginer trader was easy to manipulated.

Most of them want a fast profit without a knowledge, thats why most of the trade only following other people advice and pump chanel.

8 hours ago, guderfy14 said:

Yes everyone wants to be a successful specially in the crypto in every aspect whenever it is trading, investing and in the forum like this we want to  achieve our certain goals in life with cryptotalk. So for me never stop dreaming and do  a hard work until  you will win your success

You are right, I would say determination and consistency. Once you are determined and you are consistent in meeting your success in what ever you do and crypto trading is no different, we can surely be successful.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

3 hours ago, sibyls997 said:

Being one of the main ingredients of traders success, patience is proven effective not only in cryptocurrency trading but also in forex and stock tradings. Patience, with trading plan and good strategy can give you success in any trading. Patience can't be gained overnight so you should have train yourself first on how to become patient during trading.

Yes mate, patience is indeed golden, without patience I don't think any trading strategy would be a success nor any plan even in life at large, above all, you must know when to be patient and when not to be.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:54 AM, cryptc said:

To be a good trader you need to learn the pros and cons, the dos and don'ts. You need to study about it well and do not be addicted. Don't trade all time because it will not do your health good and you will be prone to money loss. Do it with healthy mindset and do not be too eager to make money. 

You are so right to be a successful traders you have to know how the cryptocurrency market moves, what to buy and what to sell, when to sell and when to buy, knowledge is a great assets for a cryptocurrency trader to have.

Yes there is no training that can take a beginner trader to a successful trader, to be successful trader you need to find a way that works for you.

2 minutes ago, sadies635 said:

I think the most important thing is to endure the moment when you want to make a mistake and, for example, get out of an asset in favor of another asset, often after that you notice that the very growth of which you successfully could not wait.

Do you mean when you buy coin A, but don't have patience, then buy coin B and then coin A starts to rise again?

44 minutes ago, brownco54 said:

I agree that patience is one of the main keys to achieve success in trading. I for one have missed out on many of my alts simply because of selling too early. But waiting too long could also end up in disappointment. Too much hope and greed could really lead to great losses as well. For me, I think it's better to keep balance of things and focus on researching token history before diving in. Once you sell with profits, don't look back. A profit is always a profit, right?

Exactly, being patient and learning to be disciplined will inevitably make you money, rather than focusing on the results it is important to control emotions...

I am running to success in trading by getting the best trading knowledge and changing my trading tactics every day, I am always finding better ways to trade crypto and make profit.

of course I will run towards success in trading. because I have the talent to trade, I am sure I will succeed through this trade. and I will make my family happy,

I've got destiny. When someone wakes up nowadays and says I will resume the promotion now, I have not wanted it for a long time, or asked if he is certainly interested or about to imagine. Change is not the afternoon in which we conspire when you tell me that it will probably make you last long.😅

On 10/15/2019 at 8:31 PM, Donslens10 said:

One of the problems in learning to trade is that there is no regular progression that takes a beginner trader from ignorance to knowledge, or from a loser to a consistent winner. The programs currently available or teach the vocabulary of trading or simply provide a series of favorite bookmarks. None of these approaches produces consistently good traders.
One of the problems in learning to trade is that there is no regular progression that takes a beginner trader from ignorance to knowledge, or from a loser to a consistent winner. The programs currently available or teach the vocabulary of trading or simply provide a series of favorite bookmarks. None of these approaches produces consistently good traders.

Because good crypto traders can't just go through a program... they also need to change their minds about a series of things that cloud their judgement and make them go out of strategy (like greed)... and there is also the need of being humble to gain experience... and the long hours in front of the screen... no program takes this away 🙂