Run to success in trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Run to success in trading

3 hours ago, olga228 said:

Trading has to do with learning and practice but this two are not cooperate by many traders. You hardly see them learning they prefer practicing

Practicing, if I understand you correctly you mean trading directly instead of the initial understanding and learning what is required to know before entering crypto trading.

Practicing is also part of learning cos no matter how much you learn and you don't put it into practice, you wouldn't really know if you know how to trade.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, james said:

the big mistake in trading when people thinks only using indicator can maximize their profit. they are just kind of gambler who dont want to learn anything.

But at least they try to trade, because some paid trading channels they provide groups to discuss and learn together

To be succesful in trading you will face a lot of breakdowns mostly when u loss.

In order to be succesful you need hardwork and determination and mostly effort.

First of all we should have capital. Even we study a lot and we ask questions if we don't have good capital to start with it will be nothing.

Next is we have the guts. We should not be afraid to loose some so that we earn some. We should not be afraid to fall or failure because failure teaches us a lot as. As the saying says "No Guts No Glory".

Next is that to study a lot. Study every thing study the movement of the market. It's volatility the coins the popularity of the coins  even the people involved if we can. Buy that we can have an analysis of the market and thr coin that would go up or down. 

And lastly the patience we need it. We should wait for the right time to trade to sell to hold our investments. "Patience is Virtue" remember? 

With that we can be successful on trading. And for now we should start to gather that resources and skills that we can use to be successful in this industry. 

You can develop an interest or passion for any kind of Fun that gives you pleasure at a relaxative, leisure or idle hours. More seriousness needs be attached to games at times, despite your developed interest or passion for it because you are always desirous of wining at any point in time even if losing occurs inevitably. We may ascribe Trading to be more of Game where your determination is not to loose out at any point in time.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, james said:

the big mistake in trading when people thinks only using indicator can maximize their profit. they are just kind of gambler who dont want to learn anything.

Your opinion makes sense and I agree with your opinion.
Sometimes people use indicators so that their achievements can be maximized to pursue their profits.
I believe in your words, that we don't need to be greedy and use indicators as profit, so we only need to think twice before taking action to avoid losing 100% of the funds to the original funds that were obtained.

Why should I equate my Trading with either Fun or Game? If you loose after attempting Game, you have nothing to loose, and it can never be so painful, It's just for the fun of it, and you hope re adjust in the next game, unless when it comes to competition or Gambling where exist if you are into such. But you tend to loose a lot when it comes to the issue of Trading, I attached a lot of seriousness to it because loosing in trading might be very fundamental and heavier to bear especially where huge sums is involved.

6 hours ago, raphae74565 said:

I can lose my money anytime if I will not take serious the cryptocurrency trading. I am not the trader who see trading is a hobby or games, for me it is a serious job. My money is on the line, so it better for me if I will take serious the cryprocurrency trading.

Good opinion and I like your opinion.
Anyone will feel lost if they don't want to be serious in trading digital currencies but on the contrary if you feel serious and diligent at work then I'm sure there will be a lot of profit in your trade so be serious in trading so you can make a lot of profit.

In my opinion it depends on you if how you make things differentiate like here in trading in cryptocurrency, you can consider this a game that you may able loss and win. You can trade and enjoy and still be careful how you make a trade here  in bitcoin. It is not healthy if you are very seriously here because loss may cause milder emotions. Much better  if you just keep it calm, but you must be careful of all decision you made to, so that to prevent from regreting in the end.

I dont think so that trading is fun and games it is a serious matter for an investment.Having a skills and more experience in trading is going to be a hassler and controlling our emotions is we need when the price of your coins in the market was falling this is a serious matter and not a games or like gambling that we can use for fun.

No, I treat trading seriously, because its asking our time and money, we can't play with such valuable things. Maybe gambling include some type of fun as its almost about gaming, and people can gamble with the smallest amounts. In trading you have to invest good amount usually, and long time daily, so you need to make some earning or at least minimize your risk of losing.

There is not much to learn to learn trading. It is enough to learn basic information for trading. We beginners think for some reason that indicators are good and indicators can be well traded. But it is not. It is enough to study the true support and resistance. Analyze the daily and four-hour timeframe chart and deal with stop losses

No, I treat tarding more seriously. We can't play with our hard earned coins, if we like doing so we can simply gambling, just for fun, with small amounts. But when dealing with trading we look for making money and earning usually.

So ridiculous, taking bitcoin as fun and game will give you unbearable loss, think through calm mind and work according to strategy you will never get to loss otherwise if you think it is game then it will play games with such type of investor and will freak him out, bitcoin has blessed people because they gave it their time and each and everything.

Yes. When it comes to money dont make it as a fun since money is really important to our daily living. All you need to do is to become wise and smart when you trade because trading is also a risky thing its either you lose or gain big profit. So trading is not a fun and games.

The same thing goes with the gaming, there are all kinds of games that needs a lot of you ability, and in our day gaming it's a serious business, there are people who have they monthly income by playing games. So yes, it is la a game, you need passion, pleasure in doing it, tactics, a ton of combos for trading and the list goes on..

Trading is not about learning only. It's also about gathering experience. It's not easy task and having good amount of Capital isn’t the only solution. Be with the flow and always be patience is the key of become successful in trading.                 

The truth is every decision lies in your hands. Study how to read the charts, see from the trends if it is a good enough coin to trade, check the support for that coin, see what people are saying about it and use all these to base your judgement on whether to add it to your trading portfolio or not. You do not have to trade the whole coins, just find the ones that you are OK with and trade as long as they are giving you the results you want.If you are going around the internet looking for altcoins that increases, you may not get what you need, cause most people will only end up telling you only what they believe whether correct or incorrect and if you fall into the hands of pump or some signal groups, you may end up not being happy with the results.

Success in trading is a delicate flower that can be ruined by small things. Greed is one of them, panic, lack of knowledge, bad investments choices like scam ICOs and HYIP, a good trader recognize his flaws and will always try to improve and learn from his mistakes.

Yes its fun sometimes, adding that when there a head to head trading with other player. But this is very risky because some might dump the price big  time. When there is pumping and also theirs a troll box, you'll see all is cheering.

Success in trading is not easy and is just not to be easy at all. The reason is extremely simple behind this and it is that we have to work through proper strategy and continue on with it for long term. If we plan it for short term, it will never work right. I always get it done wisely and smoothly with FreshForex broker. It’s one of the best there is with low spreads, fast execution of trades and much more. It becomes the major reason for my success.

Trade is a very profitable activity and of course if you want to succeed in trading you have to do is seriousness so you can get pretty good results. but as I know in terms of trading activities will need to be balanced with patience because of course we will face a panic that makes our emotions uncontrollable. other than that we should consider this like a very fun activity so that we are not carried away by the atmosphere that makes us become stressed because this is an activity that produces profit but has a level of stress is quite extraordinary. so I guess jam seriousness do this activity with pleasure

On 10/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, bichou1584 said:

Successful trading takes place after the formation of experience.  Learning alone is not enough.  Strategies are not enough.  I knew the psychology of trading.  And psychological factors affecting the rolling.  A key factor in a successful trader industry

But to make your psychology better you need to be calm and you should make time for your friends or movies that you want to watch.I think if we don't do this then it would be bad for us