Run to success in trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Run to success in trading

I completely agree with your every word, as a beginner getting into all this cryptocurrency environment is lost and complete chaos begins, and because of what he leaves the crypt. Especially when a beginner tries to trade coins and goes into a big minus, and the exchange does not give any guarantees for beginners.

But too much patience do really have that corresponding disadvantages like securing profits when the coins already reach up its peak.Do just pump out a couple of times before they die.If you do just wait up for those chances then you would eventually mess it up.Not all coins are similar to bitcoin or other top alts that do reaches or do have that potential on reaching out new roofs on their prices.Some

Making mistakes /  runner to success.

Being a professional trader means that every dollar is your family's livelihood. They still make mistakes the big difference is the ability to overcome them, thats their success.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:58 AM, starwill said:

The trade must be based on real goals to produce benefits, if one thinks of getting rich overnight, the truth is that what will come is lost, we must support the trade with knowledge in order to define strategies.

Please tips, to define strategies...?

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It seems to me that all those who remained in the cryptocurrency market and did not sell all their assets are very patient people. After all, the fall has been going on for more than a year. I am glad that usually patient people receive a reward.

Totally agree, those patient people who are trading will get their desired profit because they know how to wait and they don't get controlled by their emotions. Patience is a simple word but it is very hard to master. Once you have patience in your mindset then everything will become easy for you to get done and reach.

Before trading, you should have a strategy to determine the price to buy and sell. This will avoid a lot of losses in this market but to be able to do that, you have to learn a lot of knowledge about market analysis to be successful in trading. In fact, this is necessary because it will limit your greed and you can focus more on making a profit in a stable and fastest way.

That's really true patience is the key in crypto but you need  too hold your emotions in comes to trading because it's not easy to determine when the market will  have a good volume. Maybe you need to check always the market so your not late for the good profit will come to you.

Well, patience come latter than your investment decision and this is important to think about why would you decide to speculate in a particular coins at a point in time. Time to speculate and the kind of coin do matter. Investors prefer to speculate when prices are low. Trade on the trading platform when you got volatility in the market because that is what helps make the money but of course you should never expect a coin to make you a millionaire in a day or two. You hot to wait for it.

Everyone is to crypto trading or forex trading in order to running to succes in life. But many people can't fulfill that cause they trading with high risk in order to get fast successful.

15 hours ago, igglybuff said:

I believe that if you can learn from other people, I have learned a lot from traders who have been in the markets for years but obviously learn by trading.

yeah buddy, I have good words from profesional trader on instagram, he write "learn for earn", so that mean he got some experience from trading with so many loses and little gain almost in 6 month, and after that he applied all the knowledge he got from his mistakes

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Being patience is just a part of a successful traders here. Patience in my opinion is not enough to be consider as the key of success, because if you don't know when is the right time to sell but you are patience I think its useless. In short, it is a matter of right timing of when to sell and how long we are going to hold our coins.

Yes, I feel the same way.You should be patient in this unpredictable market.Bitcoin was in a sustainable position for last few month's.Trader who waited for long times now can feel the joy of getting profit.I think patient is the key to success in trading.If you have enough patient, you can only shine in the Market.        

I think patience alone will not make us trade successfully but we should also have a good and proper analytical thinking in trading which will aide us to be profitable. If we can see good chances to trade then we can start selling our coins with our desired price. As long as we make profits even it's not that big then it's still fine because we still gained profits.

That is the gist of how you make money by holding the coins you own. Dip is very important from that point of view. The wise people say that you cannot make money if you do not make a margin for profit during your initial investment. And when you invest in dip, you are more likely to make more money than others upon the onset of the crypto bull run. This is a proven fact.

Before trading, you should have a strategy to determine the price to buy and sell. This will avoid a lot of losses in this market but to be able to do that, you have to learn a lot of knowledge about market analysis to be successful in trading. In fact, this is necessary because it will limit your greed and you can focus more on making a profit in a stable and fastest way.

See when you are into trading we shouldn't panic about the market situations because the market situation cannot be same always, so it is good to wait and hold the coin as long possible until your desired target is achieved.

If you want to become a succesful trade you need to be a extremely discipline on every action thats it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If we are going to start it as a beginner, I think the minimum amount should be lower because trading is really risky and did we do trading with a big amount of capital we can also loss a big amount, so then I believe that if we are going to trade the best thing to do is to start with a small capital while we are in a learning stage. And if we can get some more idea in the near future we can do trading with a big amount of capital.

you can still trade bitcoin with that amount because i think $100 is not too low as you basic capital amount of money to starting trading but if you want to find another coin then just visiting coinmarketcap and pick the top 10 cryptocurrency which is had huge volume support such as ETH and Monero or you might be interested to buy bitcoin cash but the price looks unstable lately

You dont really have the mistake yet you are still in profits no matter what.The feeling of regret do really able to be felt when you see the price had rose up even or even sell off to early as long you do make money or profit gains then you are still doing good.more than on the point you sell off your coins.These circumstances cant really be avoided on trading career thats why decisions would be crucial because too much patience

For me trading is serious job. On the other hand gambling could be fun because games are actually involved there. But when it comes to trading I will always sit tight and will keep myself focused on the different projects and news. I can't compromise in the trading because the money flows like water in there and it's irreversible. To take out the loss it takes double efforts and that's why I'm not really considering that as fun and games.

i believe that who can be interested in trading as a funny game, they can get more profit than others. Because if you like anything, you will spend all your time and your mind to research and fing the best way to do. So I recommend newbie, you should find something in this market you like and do it. You will succeed

Trading is not a easy work. How much you learn that won't be fruitful while trading. With your knowledge you can only understand the terms of the trading. But in practical, trading is really a hard deed. You may lose or win. You have take this risk every spare.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Good thing you're sharing that information. Understanding the risks of tradin is  very useful and very necessary for us. So this is really something that everyone should learn.

Every people have different thoughts. If you think trading is fun, then it goes to be a game for you. Seriously, some investors think that this is not a game or fun for them. They invest a lot of money, some of them fail to earn, but some of them earn a lot of money. Only you can decide if trading is a game or take it seriously.