Run to success in trading - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Run to success in trading

if theres a huge money or bitcoins involved then i woudnlt consider it as playing or just for fun because trading is like a gambling and theres always a risk to consider thats why i take it seriously when i do trading , although there are still some people who are trading just for fun or they doing it as hobby , maybe because they are much wealthier and they wont really mind if they loose or win.

To be the best trader you must always be aware of what the other is willing to trade if its enough for your needs. You should also always be calm at times and have a self-control. Its just a matter of persuasion so you can trade easily.

In this case, trading better do as a fun since when you see market if your head complicated(not fun ) sometime our decision is not pretty sure. So make it fun. Even if its fun, i have take it seriously since trading is my income. So need fun and serious.As my experience in trading not soo much like the other in this forum , but for me trading is like need, every day i need to do it.

yes it is a business but also a way of enjoyment.i think not a bit of fun but i think it depend upon the interest of the people. i think the one who is interested in and take interest in the rise and fall of thee price. he feels fun to  analyse the chart and up and down of the price. i think they are better trader than those who just takes it as a purpose of business.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:31 AM, Donslens10 said:

One of the problems in learning to trade is that there is no regular progression that takes a beginner trader from ignorance to knowledge, or from a loser to a consistent winner. The programs currently available or teach the vocabulary of trading or simply provide a series of favorite bookmarks. None of these approaches produces consistently good traders.

You are right, there is no system in which you can regularly or consistently grow new traders. It happened because traders did not want to find a reliable person who could teach. Crypto trade especially, has conditions that change rapidly, the number of changes in these conditions make us to learn more. So traders must also have many sources every day for the development of their skills to success.

Trading can be fun or a game for most of the people because it actually is a better form of using hit and trial techniques to get better profits and success. It is fun for those who have previous knowledge and experience in trading but a game for those who have little intellect of trading.

Why do you repeat this sentence twice? In trade we can become proficient when it continues to be consistent and the most correcting mistakes in the past, we must continue to monitor the news about crypto for trading research material. 

After a time (maybe even a year), the price of bitcoin will necessarily rise so high that each of us could not imagine before. I'm sure. I've been watching the price of bitcoin for years.I believe that your post deserves credit, because it illustrates on the chart and the picture that similar situations with the price of bitcoin have already been before and do not need to panic now.

Success trading is not difficult but want more knowledge daily trading is surly give some benefits per day but daily market is change in little presantage high and low that time gives a little benefit 

trading requires a proccess like we work every day the most important thing we need to have more quality work from various people ranging from discipline ,observing the market and also have a mentor , or friend who can be invited to provide education in trading .

the procces in begginer trading can take 1-2 years to become a proffesional trader and in crypto trading we should not be ambitioud , when you get a profit or better profit just take it , and always understand the various risk of a trader.

Your words are true, I hope to find an educational site that takes your hand from scratch to success, but unfortunately there is no, you can find in return for paid services, but this is also not guaranteed because it can be scam and not guaranteed to teach you well.

If you want success in crypto trading then you should follow some rules such as

• Need to be patients
  • Learn the basic things of trading
  • start with a small amount
  • Don't be panic

Hi everyone! Did anyone hear something about crypto trading courses? I tried one in the start point of my trading path. It helped me a lot to get the knowledges of how this market worked. Now I’m trying to find course for experienced trader. So I advice to start from course to get to normal level of trading as soon as possible. 

The best way to learn to trade and make profits is to find someone who has achieved that and paid for him to teach you that information. You rarely find people available to do these things because most transactions are professionally busy all day dealing with, obviously.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:36 PM, KamalBD said:

I would like the trading of cryptocurrency exchange. because cryptocurrency trading is easily of trade.there are many people used of cryptocurrency trading. so I would like success the cryptocurrency trading exchange. 

well it needs strength to hold and strength to trade because without strength you will lose all your trades, so start small with your trades and do few trades a day with little gains.

Most beginners in trading make a very big mistake that they begin to use a large number of strategies when you need to use and develop in only one

Arriving at the point where you will be a fruitful dealer is hard in the cryptographic money to advertise on the grounds that the costs of the market are continually changing and Don't exchange record-breaking since it won't do your wellbeing great and you will be inclined to cash misfortune. Do it with the sound mentality and don't be too anxious to even think about making cash.

Отличнейшим способом быстро преуспеть - это выбрать опытного и грамотного наставника, который расскажет вам обо всех тонкостях работы, но и не забывайте о книгах.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:38 AM, Gp4real said:

I think Trading has to do with learning and practice but this two are not cooperate by many traders. You hardly see them learning they prefer practicing

Yeah when you have more practice about trading and have more learning about trading then you will more success in trading.

Ti be a trader you must.learn there's the rules of this world for something we began it means we were learning but if.u concern to be trader means you ready to in to.deep of the cryptocurrentcy . The teory.look.easy but some of them.you still must know how its works so.learning by doing ask an adviced from exprience people(.trader) is a good way before star your trading. Good.luck 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, Bantay116 said:

To be successful you need to go through all bad experience and also the years and you  will not expect that you are actually learning.  

I don't agree with the idea of having to go through all bad experiences because that is not being wise. A wise trader will learn from the mistakes of other traders and be well armed with knowledge and skills, when such a situation stands before him. In all, becoming a successful trader is not all said and done - it takes time and commitment like anything else that's worth doing.

But I think bad experiences are universal for traders. Everyone loses some trades. Everyone has downswings and has to deal with the emotions of losing. The successful traders (only like 5% of people) can take time off and reset their emotions. The unsuccessful traders don't take losing well and have a revenge mentality and want to get everything back instantly, which leads to bad trades and bad decisions and going all in on some not thought out trades. I think being a good trader is something that only a few people can do, and most will just get frustrated losing money. Investing is a different thing though. You can choose crypto with value and invest in them, and hold for value over a long period of time. The people who are active traders most just lose their investment and then years down are left thinking man, if I just held my BTC, if I just held my ETH, if I just waited I would have made a huge profit. I don't think it's healthy for people to think they can just become a good trader in a short period of time anyway.

Before success surely the rich have failed, they stand up and continue to learn, so with coins you want to be successful you must learn and accumulate, have your own predictions and investments. Wish you success without losses

On 11/20/2019 at 2:12 PM, nikolaygladysh said:

Hi everyone! Did anyone hear something about crypto trading courses? I tried one in the start point of my trading path. It helped me a lot to get the knowledges of how this market worked. Now I’m trying to find course for experienced trader. So I advice to start from course to get to normal level of trading as soon as possible. 

Hello, if you are searching for courses, I advise you on the udemy website, in which you find the different courses, whether free or paid, I had a link for a free course on the basics of trading, but I lost the link.