Bitcoin down! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cryptokram

Bitcoin down!

We are now currently at 8,207 in the coin market cap and the graph is in big slide. how can we expect the better price in just a day?

Are we waiting for something? i just put an order at 8100 again if someone will sell then good if BTC go high again then much better! how about you?

What will you do at this market?

Wait for my purchase order to arrive at $ 6000

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

What do you mean down. I just checked with Preev and it's $8,171 which is boring of course. From last few days it's ranging from $8.2k to $8.3k

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

how about you?

Even though I am not a trader but when the price is ranging from $8.1k (your set price) to $8.3k then how much actually you think you will make from it. But yes if you are playing against dollar then it may give you some good profit if the price cross $9k or more.

2 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

This was bold 😊

Hope it does LOL

Edited by xBDT Script

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

We are now currently at 8,207 in the coin market cap and the graph is in big slide. how can we expect the better price in just a day?

Are we waiting for something? i just put an order at 8100 again if someone will sell then good if BTC go high again then much better! how about you?

What will you do at this market?

Now I just wait, I think BTC can go under $8000, I will buy some at $7800 if it will go that low, if not like you said "then much better". 

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Are we waiting for something?

Yes, everybody is waiting for the halving. All traders are stacking as much bitcoin as they can before the halving. I think we even may get lower, because people think this price is good and will buyin again at bargain price.

8 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

You are waiting for nothing then 😄 i believe that this coin will not going under 7,000.

Strong at 7,700!

4 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

Now I just wait, I think BTC can go under $8000, I will buy some at $7800 if it will go that low, if not like you said "then much better". 

NIce price but i will definitely not going under 8,000 or i will surely miss it!

2 minutes ago, CrazyIvan said:

Yes, everybody is waiting for the halving. All traders are stacking as much bitcoin as they can before the halving. I think we even may get lower, because people think this price is good and will buyin again at bargain price.

You are correct, there are manipulations happening due to whales having their fishes!

I am not trading or even thinking about Bitcoin current price.
I am looking only long term. 
Mr. Novogratz say 20k soon 😉

13 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

You are waiting for nothing then 😄 i believe that this coin will not going under 7,000.

Strong at 7,700!

NIce price but i will definitely not going under 8,000 or i will surely miss it!

You are correct, there are manipulations happening due to whales having their fishes!

Ok, they told me the same for this date last year and in December 2018 my purchase order at $ 3200 was made. Then the same if I am waiting for something this end of the year.

16 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I am not trading or even thinking about Bitcoin current price.
I am looking only long term. 
Mr. Novogratz say 20k soon 😉

bro can you tell me how long will it take 😄 i really want the profit out of it!

6 minutes ago, pucukjaya said:

I will first look at where btc will go, up or down?
The net below is also good for those who have sold the BTC when it went up.
for those who have btc just wait until it rises.

I am not just waiting i do buy more at low price!

3 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

Ok, they told me the same for this date last year and in December 2018 my purchase order at $ 3200 was made. Then the same if I am waiting for something this end of the year.

Then you are lucky on that buy order. i hope that will not happen this year because i am a bit full now and can't take anymore and just want to have the profit at more than 20K per BTC

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Novogratz say 20k in next 18 months. Be patient and just HODL and earn more.

We don't know exactly but there are some good signs 😉

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think Bitcoin will go below 7,000. But whether it goes or not I'll advise you not to be in a hurry to sell. 

I'm really confused by this ups and downs, I'm going to watch it for a while now as it's behaving very strange these days

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am not just waiting i do buy more at low price!

Then you are lucky on that buy order. i hope that will not happen this year because i am a bit full now and can't take anymore and just want to have the profit at more than 20K per BTC

I want to make it clear that I am not speculating, when I said that I expect my purchase order to $ 6000, it is because if you look at what happens always at the end of the year the btc falls, and in the previous halving of 2012 the price collapsed a 94% and in 2016 27.40%, months later the btc was rising. This does not mean that it happens this year. But maybe.

I do not care about the market anymore, just ignore the volatility Bitcoin is gone across 10k in the coming Bitcoin halving. I am preparing for that and also I am preparing for the USD market crash. This year was very good for me as I learnt a lot of financial stuff.

• Useful or interesting 1

49 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

usd is overvalued, usa is in its imperial retreat. it is about to become communist. dont overvalue usd.

11 minutes ago, jak3 said:

I do not care about the market anymore, just ignore the volatility Bitcoin is gone across 10k in the coming Bitcoin halving. I am preparing for that and also I am preparing for the USD market crash. This year was very good for me as I learnt a lot of financial stuff.

smart guy

9 minutes ago, KingScorpio said:

usd is overvalued, usa is in its imperial retreat. it is about to become communist. dont overvalue usd.

We are in the community of cryptocurrency and we are here because we believe that FIAT is manipulated and controlled by many rich people! so why we will do that on USD?

5 minutes ago, makuny said:

Wait also 6500$ - 6800$ so my order will catch 🙂

I hope I can buy for this. 

wishing you good luck, but if your order is not reach then it is much better for bitcoin and the market!

24 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

I want to make it clear that I am not speculating, when I said that I expect my purchase order to $ 6000, it is because if you look at what happens always at the end of the year the btc falls, and in the previous halving of 2012 the price collapsed a 94% and in 2016 27.40%, months later the btc was rising. This does not mean that it happens this year. But maybe.

I think the same, maybe this time price will be lower 20-40%. December is always difficult month when people need money for holidays. With the upcoming halving, I expect the pricer to lower a bit more. I think your buy order at 6000 is not unreasonable.