Blockchain.com Exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Blockchain.com Exchange?

I was using the blockchain.com wallet to receive a few stellar, and then a big ad showed me this new exchange, powered by Blockchain.com

https://pit.blockchain.com

It's possible to link to our wallet and trade easily, anyone already used this exchange? Or even know that exists? It's a good one?

12 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I was using the blockchain.com wallet to receive a few stellar, and then a big ad showed me this new exchange, powered by Blockchain.com

It's possible to link to our wallet and trade easily, anyone already used this exchange? Or even know that exists? It's a good one?

I don't think it is possible. I am not using that place yet but there is a new signing require. I registered but there was no linked with my blockchain wallet with Pit.

2 hours ago, phabulu said:

i found out like a month or two ago, but did not care much since i don't have national ID to identify myself. what a a country i'm living it. it's not like they don't give an ID to citizens it;s juts they don't care if you don't have one. so they influence ,e to sit lazy and not go for it. plus most people here are afraid of giving their fingerprint to the government.. LOL

I don't know this one, but I'll be entering my Blockchain wallet to be checking. If it is a built-in wallet exchange is a good option.

As I checked the exchange I couldn't find about 24H volume of trades, am I missing it or they dont actually show that ?

9 hours ago, phabulu said:

Yes, of course. If you have already been verified, your wallet will be connected to the exchange. I have never used that exchange. At that time, I saw only a few assets. So I skip it.

8 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I will try it soon, next month I will receive stellar from the keybase airdrop and will be the best opportunity to test it since the stellar goes to my blockchain wallet.
I want to see how good is this wallet/exchange integration.

OK. And convey the results of your trial here. But do you see a volume there? Is it just trading bot? The exchange doesn't run promotion well. Maybe their intention is only to reach their user base first.

yeah i am using block chain exchange and i satisfied with it. it is fast and reliable it is very fast to make transaction on the block chain where it is we can make easy transactions to any person any address

16 hours ago, phabulu said:

I know and use blockchain long time, and never have problem.

And I receive Stellar too, around 20$ or 25$ that was giveaway.

I did not receive any email from blockchain about this site, is it connected somehow with blockchain?

I check now website too and I can not find any connection with that site and blockchain.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just coming from surfing there interface. Looks good. 

I actually spotted it in bitcoinTalk. This seems a good step taken by blockchain. They are around for long time in the industry and made quite a very good reputation.

5 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

The bitcoin exchange I know about has bitcoin cash as its base currency. I signed up to the waiting list then and got a mail when the exchange opened. I am not a big fan of bitcoin cash though and that's the reason I didn't try trading on the Exchange

this blockchain exchange is actually only for Bitcoin and not Bitcoin cash, I dont know what exchange you are talking about I think they are not the same as we talking about in this forum

I was using their wallet, but someone told here that it was an exchange too. I stored only Bitcoin with them and never had problems with it. They have made good decision by opening an exchange because of scammers are not leaving genuine traders.

blockchain wallet is a best exchange site.you can exchange your all coin in blockchain. its easy to use.it is strong wallet. many kinds off coin are support blockchain . any time you can exchange 

I didn't even know exchange existed. after I checked it apparently they only have major pair coins, and I think it's reasonable because it's a blockchain

The first time I hear that Blockchain can somehow be used as an exchange. Personally, I know Blockchain as a great crypto wallet for storing crypto. But now moved from this wallet to a better wallet from MyetherWallet. It was too steep get a new update.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:55 PM, phabulu said:

There have blockchain.com and blockchain.net and I only knows block chain.net! So what about this domain blockchain.com it is legit?

On 10/16/2019 at 2:55 AM, phabulu said:

To be honest this is the first time i heard about this blockchain exchange but i think as long as it is powered by blockchain.com it is safe and secure to use.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Blockchain was one of my first wallets and I always had a positive experience so I would go and support the exchange. I do not know who is behind it and if it is a different team I hope they will bring some new technology to the site because they were not improving for a while. I think web wallets are good for small everyday use and spending and everyone should have one, but it's interesting how exchanges don't really market themselves as wallets.

I think that it's contents are looking same to blockchain coins swap. But I think that it will be different from blockchain coins swap after few days.

I have been using Blockchain wallet for a long time and I have never had any problems with it, so I think that this team have all opportunities to make great exchange that even can compete with Binance and others 

55 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments and most people say it has been already verified so I think it is possible so I am use this because it is total very good

Blockchain.com is a legit company. So i think everyone don't have to be afraid to use it. Please don't forget to backup your private key and password.

already, blockchain wallets are very popular from time immemorial I first got to know this wallet. but the fee is quite expensive and very fast shipping.

yes blockchain very popular exchange very good exchange i prosnaly using this website for hold my balance you can use this exchange

I m not using blockchain but soon iwill.

Why im not using it becouse when the kyc is still processing they just cancelled it and i lose hope and patience yo thier thats why i just un installed it

On 12/24/2019 at 2:34 PM, dankasa said:

I only kept bitcoins and I had no problems. Cheats did not leave real traders, so they opened the stock market and made the right decisions.

don't get me wrong, when knowing cryptocurrency for the first time the bitcoin wallet I knew was only blockchain, and until now the blockchain is still there. I'm just surprised when the blockchain has an exchange