Myetherwallet safe - Page 21 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Myetherwallet safe

Myether wallet is safe and secure wallet , but it has high transaction fee as compared to others , but it is totally safe , you can withdraw or transfer your large amount without facing any kind of problem , it is more reliable wallet, it provide many features and function , I'm totally satisfied after  using this wallet.

Yes of course . We can easily say about it that it is the best wallet to use. It protects us from frauds and scamers because it is very safe and secure . This wallet is being used in crypto due to its fullest profit and uniqueness.

You can see exactly when the hackers have sent to your token to their account. Also you can even see their wallets, addresses that your token are sent to. It is possible for it to be stolen from ledger. They only way to transfer money out of your ledger is it to manually agree to eat on the ledger itself.Thanks

I have used Myetherwallet too. I was mainly using it to transfer my airdrop earnings and had no issues. Sounds like a secure wallet to me.

Dear friend, I have no information about Myetherwallet. But Trust wallet is best wallet for security reason. It is a trustworthy wallet and has a strong security system to secure from hackers and thieves.

I just want to say  about the security of myetherwallet wallet. Never log in using the Private key, its very dangerous for u if someone finds out.  Associate it with metamask to make it even safer.

You can protect your myether wallet by avoiding to share your private keys with others.Myether wallet is secure wallet and is used to send and receive currencies and tokens to other wallets .It is easy to use and protective wallet.This wallet also has multi layer encryption to protect our whole data and private keys.

MEW is one of the best wallets that is characterized by great security and to protect against the hacking process, you can save your money in several wallets, not in one wallet. 

Myether wallet is one of the most trusted & best Wallet to use. But still u need to be careful to be safe from any hacking attempt. Never share your private key publically. Also cross check all extension of your browser before logging in to mew Wallet.

• +3 1

If you do not want that your ether wallet be hacked then you have to allow all the security options which are available in your wallet. Like you have to enable the Google 2Fa code and many other security options which are available in your wallet.

• +2 1

My ether wallet is very safe but depend on you on how you will keep your seeds. I registered my first wallet on MEW about 4 years ago and it was really exciting moment for me. I wrote down my private key and I have been using it since that time and never had problems. So if you are using seeds  you should keep it properly to avoid you wallet being scam or hack by others.

• +1 1

On 25.07.2021 at 17:30, hatambaba said:

My ether wallet is very safe but depend on you on how you will keep your seeds. I registered my first wallet on MEW about 4 years ago and it was really exciting moment for me. I wrote down my private key and I have been using it since that time and never had problems. So if you are using seeds  you should keep it properly to avoid you wallet being scam or hack by others.

That's right, you say about the reliability of storing seed phrases from the wallet. It is also an excellent solution for the security of this phrase, it can be divided into several parts and stored in different places. But this method is suitable for long-term storage of cryptocurrencies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.