Satoshi post from 2009 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Satoshi post from 2009

The mysterious bitcoins inventor has an account on the non profit global network P2P foundation since February 11 2009. A one word status Nour meaning light in Arabic has been posted on Satoshi nakamoto profile

On 10/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.2bba74a7712ab2d734d7160c0b7076c8.png

You can read actual post that Satoshi wrote back in February 11th 2009 where he explains about creation of Bitcoin

ENJOY reading text and comments also 😉

source:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source

I often think that if i had seen this in 2009, that would have i mined it? Or if i would have, would i have sold like instantly, like some people in this thread now are selling their satoshis for usd right away.

34 minutes ago, Aslam12 said:

If one time I could meet satoshi nakamoto I would hug him and say many thanks for making a breakthrough in the field of technology that is useful for human life.I am very impressed with Satoshi Nakamoto and the people who were in reply to the post they had a very genius thought and like from the future when in their time.

Satoshi Nakamoto has opened many opportunities and made someone rich with the system and inventions he made.

I felt myself in 2009 but could not afford to buy bitcoin (just kidding) This historical article opened the door for a new economic era.

From the post it is clear that satoshi nakamoto is confident enough about his creation. He said that there is no chance of failure for this peer to peer system. And we are seeing that bitcoin is getting success day by day. He made able everyone to keep their wealth in their hands in safe way.

Thank you for sharing this article, very important to let know for many people those who always asking who is the creator of Bitcoin and they think is other person is not Satoshi Nakamoto, so through this article they can see who is.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is really amazing. I have not read this topic of Satoshi before. It is the first time. Thank you, my friend. It is wonderful for Satoshi to see his job after 11 years of development. It has become global. It is a real success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Originally this article was posted by Satoshi in a cryptographic mailing list cypherpunks were using: metzdowd.com, although none of the members at that time had ever heard of him before, nore they knew who he was. 

First ever Satoshi publication (31/Oct/2008) where he announced the release of the white-paper:

https://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2008-October/014810.html

Anouncement of Bitcoin v0.1:

https://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2009-January/014994.html

On 2/14/2020 at 2:05 PM, Roomi said:

Thats very interesting. I think if he had another post just 5 years ago he could be identified. But it is also doubtful that he have a post like this. I am very curious to read the full story that from where the blockchain and bitcoin story starts.

many human beings want to recognise this. becouse bitcoin is big foreign money. bitcoin is boss of crypto international.

Thank you for sharing this information that relates to bitcoin. From this post, everyone will understand what is the benefit of creating bitcoin and the methods that he relied on. It is very important. He left Bina at least before he disappeared

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks for sharing post of the legend Satoshi Nakamoto. My many questions about bitcoin creation is cleared now. He was an absolute genius. I wish that I can meet him one day if he is still alive.

I am not sure if this is really from satoshi nakamoto but,at least even just a piece of note he left us after he became anonymous. Satoshi made a huge impact in many peoples life and he is so amazingly genius to invent a coin that can be a solution in many things.

i am enjoying really confident why and how bitcoin was created on 2009 and why i not able to invest in bitcoin because this was opportunities for me for becoming professional traders of crypto market. Anyhow now also we can got some clear discipline and enjoying earnings from crypto market with low risk and wise decision making. 

I'm just curious, where is Satoshi Nakamoto for now? Is he or she alive? I'm just hope he or she is in the good condition right now. This invention make the people have freedom in their own income I just hope that invention will still continue.

Really impressive to read top to last of this post. I think if it was the original Satoshi who has poted it for the very first time and he is still alive in this world, why is not he still here with us to share more idea regarding the improvements of the crypto world? 

The very idea of creating Bitcoin is very interesting. And its further development, mining and anonymous transactions were unusual. I wonder what prompted the Creator to such an idea ? And I wonder if he guessed that Bitcoin will acquire such value in the future?

Thank you for this participation. Indeed, Satoshi has changed everything with his genius and made another way to work for people and other methods of payment other than banknotes in addition to other features that he presented with his introduction to Bitcoin.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:34 AM, hexwin said:

You can read actual post that Satoshi wrote back in February 11th 2009 where he explains about creation of Bitcoin

source:

In 2018 Satoshi Nakamato created bitcoin as a alternative of payment. But he didn't provide any information about himself except this post. From that time people don't know about the creator of bitcoin.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/15/2019 at 1:34 PM, hexwin said:

source:

Bro really thank you thats very interesting, i read it all, thats brilliant, that man is a mastermind, i dont know how you found this but i really apreciate this post everyone should read this, this is the beggining of everything

Really it's great. Satoshi posts since 25 and there is much we can learn from it. It's a fun thing for all of us. Those who are new to crypto didn't know much about it. They will know a lot about the forum and Satoshi after your post.

What he did and what this person or group of people called S-Massatoshi Nakamote did is very great and wonderful because the Bitcoin coin helped everyone with a lot of things and improved the conditions of others. Thank you for this post and I will read what this great person wrote

On 4/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, Veniatrs said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is indeed a genius and has a high social spirit because he can create an exchange system where this system can be used by people around the world and his users can get money. We have to thank Satoshi a lot for creating quality topics and comments.

Yeah we should thank him. He made a very wonderful currency. We can use it very easily. However shatoshi is a very talented guy.

On 16.10.2019 at 02:41, Thekingcallme said:

This Japanese genius gave great and great service to mankind
It is the invention of the times called Bitcoin
That changed the lives of many, including me

Why do you think that he is a Japanese genius? Satoshi Nakamoto this is a fictitious name. There was a version that it was Dorian Nakamoto but Satoshi on the same p2p website denied this.

AAA.png

My body shrug when I started reading the message and we were in 2009 and Satoshi himself speak to me personally, without a doubt this is the best invention in the twentieth century for me.